over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to dose ECA ?

Abosolutely not , I do believe in things of high nutrient dense foods, getting in a good amount of the correct BCAA's through wholesome protein, and EFA's but when it comes to carbs it goes to say the best thing to do is go with how you feel and what floats your boat since it turns into glucose anyways, some people feel better on white rice others brown rice , others love there gluten and some people swear its the devil. Hitting your protein and efa's and then filling in carbs with what you feel comfortable with is the type of guy I am, are you one of those guy's who tries to start drama thinking of one type of dogma is better then anythign else? After a few contests iv learned not stressing and going by how you feel is the best approach for me and for most fellow competitors. :star-war:

good post, but not trying to start drama. But those "calorie is a calorie dude's" just get to me. Pointless to even debate stuff like that as neither really changes their ways.

So are you saying you should take 3 doses withing 12 hours ?

The stack I am using contains Ma Huang Alkaloids. Is this the same as Ephedrine? and does it have the same half life?

Is this a MP product?....there stuff is good but nothing compares to real ephedrine...order it from Gorilla Jack (Canada) 8 mg tabs.
Take every 2 hrs....so 6 doses but decrease the dose to half. 1 dose would be 8 mg ephedrine, baby aspirin 81 mg and 75mg caffeine (200 mg caffeine tab...split into thirds).

Last edited:
Yes your right but you haven't looked at this enough like I said its more then just that even protein could ruin it here please take a look at this and read it , about half way down it SPECIFICALLY talks about this and with regards to bodybuilders :) . **broken link removed**

Not to many people can argue with Lyle when it comes down to this type of stuff :)

I did read it and am always open to learning new ideas. But over the years I have realized we need to learn our own bodies and we need to change and evolve as we age.. When I was 22 years old I ate cereal/milk and sizzle lean bacon for my first contest and was in pretty good shape but as the years have gone by (I am 48) my training and diet have had to drastically change and I have experimented and tried practically everything imaginable. My wife responds much differently to diet/training and cardio than I do.....we prep competitors for shows and we usually need 6 months to truly learn what works best for each individual. thanks for passing on the info :)

Is this a MP product?....there stuff is good but nothing compares to real ephedrine...order it from Gorilla Jack (Canada) 8 mg tabs.
Take every 2 hrs....so 6 doses but decrease the dose to half. 1 dose would be 8 mg ephedrine, baby aspirin 81 mg and 75mg caffeine (200 mg caffeine tab...split into thirds).

Yes it's the Manpower ECA stack.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner