over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to make tender meatballs?

Knight I have a great one from granny, if I can find I'll post it. Best meat balls ever!

My wife has some amazing clean recipes (Inculding tender Meatballs),Knight. I will talk to her tonight about it and have her post on my name or if you want PM me your email and I'll have her send some your way. Shes an ex pastry sous chef. Super talented woman (Locked that shit down in a hurry).

Thank you guys...I would love to see them! Toro I will pm you bro.

Thanks again, apparently some people see the point of asking others in this lifestyle and on this board how they prep their meatballs so they are extremely palatable... :lightbulb: I salute those of you who have helped and will help.

Apparently some think I should be googling Paula Dean and Guy Fieri recipes.

Thank you guys...I would love to see them! Toro I will pm you bro.

Thanks again, apparently some people see the point of asking others in this lifestyle and on this board how they prep their meatballs so they are extremely palatable... :lightbulb: I salute those of you who have helped and will help.

Apparently some think I should be googling Paula Dean and Guy Fieri recipes.

Kids are going to be Kids. If somebody doesn't get your interest in a clean meatball that's worth eating, then they clearly don't understand this lifestyle. My wife emailed me this recipe from one of her sociamedia pages:

This came out delish and I didn't even have to use a sugary ketchup/mustardy glaze. So this recipe was huge but as follows: 5lbs 90/10 beef, 2 c fresh spinach, 3/4 c baby carrots, 1/2 white onion, 2 egg whites, 1 1/3 c oats, salt and pepper to your liking, and I threw in a dry rub I make up and put on almost everything! I put the veggies in my food processor to minced consistency. I then, using handy food gloves, mixed everything up in a large bowl until it looked very even. I put them in the above named baking pans and cooked uncovered at 350 for: Minis 10 min, jumbos 25 min, and the loaf for 45 min. 5oz portions as follows: 195 cal, 6g carbs, 6g fat, 32g protein, 1g fiber

Dry Rub Recipe:
1/2 c paprika
3 tbs cayenne pepper
5 tbs ground black pepper
6 tbs garlic powder
3 tbs onion powder
4 tbs kosher salt
2 1/2 tbs dried oregano
2 1/2 tbs dried thyme

keep in air tight container! I probably used a heaping tablespoon of this in the meatloaf recipe.

I did eat a few of these a couple months back. They were epic. My son lives off of them.

Kids are going to be Kids. If somebody doesn't get your interest in a clean meatball that's worth eating, then they clearly don't understand this lifestyle. My wife emailed me this recipe from one of her sociamedia pages:

This came out delish and I didn't even have to use a sugary ketchup/mustardy glaze. So this recipe was huge but as follows: 5lbs 90/10 beef, 2 c fresh spinach, 3/4 c baby carrots, 1/2 white onion, 2 egg whites, 1 1/3 c oats, salt and pepper to your liking, and I threw in a dry rub I make up and put on almost everything! I put the veggies in my food processor to minced consistency. I then, using handy food gloves, mixed everything up in a large bowl until it looked very even. I put them in the above named baking pans and cooked uncovered at 350 for: Minis 10 min, jumbos 25 min, and the loaf for 45 min. 5oz portions as follows: 195 cal, 6g carbs, 6g fat, 32g protein, 1g fiber

Dry Rub Recipe:
1/2 c paprika
3 tbs cayenne pepper
5 tbs ground black pepper
6 tbs garlic powder
3 tbs onion powder
4 tbs kosher salt
2 1/2 tbs dried oregano
2 1/2 tbs dried thyme

keep in air tight container! I probably used a heaping tablespoon of this in the meatloaf recipe.

I did eat a few of these a couple months back. They were epic. My son lives off of them.

lovely recipe guys!

Hey Knight, here's a pretty good one with ground turkey.

1 pound very lean ground turkey
1 tablespoon pesto
1 tablespoon roasted red pepper tapenade(find in any large grocery store)
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/4 cup fresh chopped spinach

Please note, i do not add salt, the feta cheese has enough salt.

Make into meat balls, either bake or put in pot with pasta sauce. I prefer pasta sauce and serve over pasta.

I may have to try a few of these also. Thanks

Cook them 100% in the sauce on low for several hours. No pan searing or baking.

I do start them in a pan, sear all sides, then pour the sauce over it to simmer for about 3 - minutes...then test to see if they are cooked through. Lean turkey dries out easily. I am sure if you put them directly in the sauce that would be good too.

Cook them 100% in the sauce on low for several hours. No pan searing or baking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131