over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to spot a counterfeit...

curls-for-girls

Registered
So I just got some Test Enanthate made by "Razak Labs"... one of the vials has a small piece of what looks like a fiber like material in it... which makes me question the product. I told the supplier and they recommended that I put it in hot water so sterilize it.

Has anyone used this same product before? Is there any way to find out if its legitimate before I use it?

if anyone could shed some light on the subject id really appreciate it

thanks everyone!

If its from a board sponsor i would think its legit. as far as fiber in the vial...dont know what to say about that....steralize and filter it.

If you got more than one vial of it use the other first. If you find it's not bunk filter it and maybe transfer to another vial. You won't really find any of Razaks gear being counterfit as they are not that big, but hey you never know. I only know of one sponsor that carries Razak and from my experience he's gtg. Razak is a ug lab so s#@t like this happens. When you first inject try a smaller amount of it and watch for any signs of infection. Other than that you can try and get a replacement or scrap it all together if you have to much doubt.

bump

sterilize it and inject small amount and see what happens

judging from who the product came from it should def be g2g

Cool, thanks for the info guys. how would I go about sterilizing the stuff?
Some people have told me to put it in boiling water, while others have said that thats the last thing i would want to do because the contense would expand and explode the glass container. What do you guys think the best way is?

thanks again!

cool thanks for the tips.

So how long should it sit in boiling water? and it should sit in just enough water to cover the oil in the vial not the whole thing right?

cool thanks for the tips.

So how long should it sit in boiling water? and it should sit in just enough water to cover the oil in the vial not the whole thing right?

if the entire vial is sealed and crimped properly, you can submerse in boiling water. nothing will leak in or out

boiling will sterilize but wont remove the contamination. if you suck that little piece up and stick it, your body will try to get rid of it. a contaminate can be sterile but still dangerous

wow, all these posts and NOT one helping this guy out.

Ok bro, if you are worried about that fiber in the bottle this is what you need to do.

1. Buy a 10ml sterile vial (sealed)
2. Buy a syringe filter (Titan or Whatman), get 2 just in case.
3. Buy a 10cc syringe
4. Need 2 needles (20g & 25g will work well)

You should nuke the bottle in question in the microwave for about 10 seconds. This will get it nice and warm.

Suck the entire bottle of oil into the 10cc syringe.

Attach the syringe filter to the 10cc syringe & attach the 20g needle to the filter.

grab the sealed bottle (wipe the top down with alcohol), and stick the 25g needle in there (this is the vent the pressure).

Now you can stick the 10cc syringe with oil into the sterile bottle. This will take some time, and may cramp your hand.

Once the bottle is filled, remove pins, and you have a CLEAN bottle of test.

So I just got some Test Enanthate made by "Razak Labs"... one of the vials has a small piece of what looks like a fiber like material in it... which makes me question the product. I told the supplier and they recommended that I put it in hot water so sterilize it.

Has anyone used this same product before? Is there any way to find out if its legitimate before I use it?

if anyone could shed some light on the subject id really appreciate it

thanks everyone!

ive never used razak test, but i have had great, great experiences with a couple of their other products. if you got the product from one of our board sponsors, im sure you will enjoy it greatly.

actually dude...does the fiber look transparent...if so it could just be the hormone falling out of the oil...it gives a stringy look...if so and this is what you see...just draw it out and run your pin filled with stuff under really hot tap water til it dissolves again

Thanks for the great info guys. much appreciated!

I guess ill boil the vial for 10-15 mins and filter in to a sterile vial. ill have to search around for a syringe filter haven't seen one of those before.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws