over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT doc in Dallas?

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys,

Wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for a HRT doc in Dallas?

Haven't had any luck with a couple of docs that I've been to so though I would ask the experts.

32 yr old that have had a couple of test levels come back at 350....and get the usual "that level is within normal range" response.

Thanks

Look into a company called IncreasemyT. You send them your blood work, fill out a questionnaire, get a physical, and in a couple of weeks your meds arrive in the mail. Much more convenient and cheaper than local docs, plus they really know TRT.

Of course you have to be a legit TRT patient, which it sounds like you are.

I went to a local doc for close to a year, with no results. Within a few weeks of being on the protocol from IMT and I was feeling much better.

In Dallas as well, haven't had any luck. Had a great endo but retired about 6 months ago.

Jason Fisch over in Garland. Ex bodybuilder and a good guy. I have never been to him but have heard nothing but good things about him.

I know this isn't much help but the buzz around my gym is there is a good one up in Frisco but i don't know his name. Ill try to get it if i can.

Any of you guys around the downtown area? Im at the golds in uptown

just call your local compound pharmacy and ask if there is anyone they would recommend that provides hrt, they know what the deal is and want your business

just call your local compound pharmacy and ask if there is anyone they would recommend that provides hrt, they know what the deal is and want your business

Exactly. It could be any pharmacy though. Not just compounding. They will be able to to tell you which doctors are prescribing the most test scripts fot HRT. That should give you an idea of who to go to.

Any updates on this? I'm not really looking for a HRT, but rather a doc that is very knowledgable on this type of stuff and "bodybuilder friendly".

Unfortunately haven't had any luck here finding a doctor. I've even tried the suggestions of calling a couple of pharmacies and they have been not too helpful or don't want to divulge that information.

I lived downtown Dallas for a few years, right on main street in a loft apartment. Really enjoyed it there.

As far as docs go, I've got a name, but can't remember it off hand. He was a sports medicine doc that was into fitness as well as HRT, and actually sponsored a team I raced for. I think he prescribed test and hgh, because I know some of the masters riders I rode with were on those. I'll get the name when I get home from work.

Too bad you're not in San Diego, bro. I just found a doc who will do a once a year bloods for $300 and my 352 total test level was viewed at as way too low. Their test c is actually cheaper than most black market suppliers, though they'll usually only give you enough for 250mg/wk.

Bump - seeing if anyone had any new information regarding TRT doc in Dallas

Any info is appreciated!

Bump - seeing if anyone had any new information regarding TRT doc in Dallas

Any info is appreciated!

You do know if you want an HRT doc you don't have to have one right in your local area. Send an email to [email protected] and see what he has to say.

I am not sure if you are trying to use insurance or not. If so, just look up some Endo's in your area.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws