over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT: Test and Sermorelin

falseprophet09

Newbies
Hey folks,

I just signed up yesterday.

32 year old male, living in NJ, former Marine, 5'11 200lbs prob 13% bf.

I've done a ton of cycles through my early years, including GH and other things. No doubt this fked up my natural test levels over time. Two years ago, My wife and I decided we wanted to have kids so I dropped everything and got some HCG. Four months later she was pregnant. After my son was born and I wanted to get back on track.

Her boss runs a family clinic and I took my blood test. My test levels were 260. He prescribed me 200mg cyp per week; now my levels are over 900
Weird part is, I look my best now compared to when I was on a ton of gear, gh and all, which blows my mind. This just goes to show that diet is the most important thing since now I've been flawless with my dieting whereas back then I relied more on the drugs and was lazy about dieting.

I also realize that I dont want to be huge, although I look it, I just want to be at my optimal levels and let my genes do all the work. My friend who is 35 is getting Sermorelin prescribed to him. I too was interested in this so I figured I'd get my blood done as well and try to get my own script for it. That way I know I will be getting 100% legit peptides and gear from pharmacies.

However, I read that Sermorelin only lasts a few minutes before it is destroyed. But does that really matter if you're taking it prior to bed as all HRT clinics advise you to?

I have also seem from HRT clinics provide a combo of Serm/GHRP 2/ and GHRP 6 in the same protocol, maybe they know Sermorelin on its own isn't that powerful?

My goal however is not to get unnatural pulses of GH, as I have now learned that my body works quite fine on its own without the need for tons of gear. I rather just take HRT dosages of everything and look my best at optimal levels on its own.

I don't care for GH because, again, I don't want to shut down my own production, so I am simply interested in peptides at this point, althought I can certainly get real GH.

However, if I wont' be able to get Sermorelin prescribed, I guess I'll have to find a decent lab and do what I can.

Is anyone on here just on Sermorelin, if so, can you tell me you experiences?

Thanks.

Last edited:
its a GH releasing peptide....it elevates your GH for a few minutes (short half life) which then is processed through your liver where IGF is secreted into the bloodstream. IGF has a longer half-life in the body, but not by much. However, conveniently floating through our body is another peptide called IGFBP - or IGF binding protein which binds up and inactivates IGF (sort of like SHBG does with test to decrease levels of free test). The bound IGF floats around in the bloodstream much longer than unbound IGF (which either binds or is dismantled by enzymes). A complicated series of events cascades from physical exertion and other stimuli which will result in IGF being released from the bound state into the free state which will cause activation of IGF receptors.

take a baseline IGF blood test on just testosterone and then start the serm and take a blood test after a week or so of consistent use (1-3 times/day).

If it elevates your IGF enough above baseline to make the hassle worth it and you are noticing positive effects (deeper sleep, better skin, bodyfat loss, increased muscle 'tone', etc) then keep it up. Otherwise, drop it.

Ok. So ultimately as long as the Sermorelin triggers the IGF 1 to be released, its half-life or life in the body doesn't matter?

I'm awaiting my recent blood test which should be ready any day to see where I am and if I can eve be prescribed this peptide in the first place.

Well just got my IGF 1 levels back:

Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 292 ng/mL

Looks like I'm not gonna get prescribed it.

thats decent natural IGF levels! Are you on a caloric surplus (this increases IGF)?

Yes, the pep shot releases a short burst of GH from your body and this converts into IGF which has the anabolic effect. The GH is long gone once the IGF is working. Again, IGF has an extremely short half life but it gets bound up by the binding protein IGFBP which keeps it circulating much longer than free IGF.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity