over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hygetropin g2g? Pics attached.

Wayacrucis

Registered
Pin wheel tops, .com.cn kits with security sticker. Anyone know if these are g2g? I apologize for my ignorance, I don't mean to bash any sponsors - albeit before creating this thread I did some research in regard to these hyges. I am a little bit confused. These kits look like the same as the ones from HGHPower which have tested very well according to Serums.

Though while searching, I also discovered that IP carried .com.cn hyges that came back as bunk on serum tests by several users as well. I should note that the threads for IP are from 2011/12. Is there something I am missing here?

The pictures below are the kits I have access to. Just to be clear these are not from any of the sponors on PM. Thanks for any input guys.

2ymxbuf.jpg

2j51enm.jpg

2yx408n.jpg

Last edited:
Iirc, the fakes had periods (.) in the batch numbers. If they are the .com.cn then they should be G2G. The .cn were the fakes.

Spend $50 on serum test and it will ease your mind.

Do they register on the website?
If No I would be leery of them.

Thanks for the responses. The source took those pics, they are not in my hands. According to them the codes will check on the .com.cn site. I don't live in the US, so unfortunately I am unable to have a serum test conducted privately.

Your better off doing a source check to find out. Its hard to tell from the pictures but they look legit.

How do you tell which website your hyges actually came from?

It says it on the bottom of the kit, on the vials and on the security sticker. Both the .com.cn and the .cn websites have codes on the kits that you can verify on the website to determine whether the kits are real or fake. From what I've researched, I would prefer .cn kits. .CN are from Dr.Lin and he has the right to Hygetropin, so Hygetropin's great reputable was formed as a result of his product. I've seen many .com.cn kits that have checked on the website test well, but I've also seen a few in the 6-15 range from GH serum which is pretty shit.

Just so I don't start another debate on hygetropin.cn vs hygetropin.com.cn, here is the bottom line. .Cn site was created on 2006, while .com.cn on 2008. That alone says enough. Though if that's not satisfying enough, if you visit .com.cn they clearly state the following

" Our website is directly under controlled by Hygene Biopharm"

And.. if you on the offical Hygene biopharm website..in the announcement/news section they have stated

"Considering there are so many HGH called from Hygene Bioparm in the market recently.And we have received many inquiry letters about that.
We hereby seriously announce that Hygene Bioparm have no relationship with those products, such as Hygetropin, Hygene etc. And we will not responsible for the loss which you caused. Thank you for your attention!"

So basically.. hygetropin.com.cn claims that they are from Hygene biophgram, while Hygene clearly refutes that statement on their website.

I can provide the links to both these statements through PM..don't wanna cite links on the forums.

By the way, I am not saying the .com.cn kits are bad, but hygetropin.cn kits are the original Hyges by Dr.Lin. The .com.cn kits are counterfeits, maybe high quality counterfeits, but it makes me uncomfortable using them, hence why I wanted some feedback from guys on here.

Last edited:
It says it on the bottom of the kit, on the vials and on the security sticker. Both the .com.cn and the .cn websites have codes on the kits that you can verify on the website to determine whether the kits are real or fake. From what I've researched, I would prefer .cn kits. .CN are from Dr.Lin and he has the right to Hygetropin, so Hygetropin's great reputable was formed as a result of his product. I've seen many .com.cn kits that have checked on the website test well, but I've also seen a few in the 6-15 range from GH serum which is pretty shit.

Just so I don't start another debate on hygetropin.cn vs hygetropin.com.cn, here is the bottom line. .Cn site was created on 2006, while .com.cn on 2008. That alone says enough. Though if that's not satisfying enough, if you visit .com.cn they clearly state the following

" Our website is directly under controlled by Hygene Biopharm"

And.. if you on the offical Hygene biopharm website..in the announcement/news section they have stated

"Considering there are so many HGH called from Hygene Bioparm in the market recently.And we have received many inquiry letters about that.
We hereby seriously announce that Hygene Bioparm have no relationship with those products, such as Hygetropin, Hygene etc. And we will not responsible for the loss which you caused. Thank you for your attention!"

So basically.. hygetropin.com.cn claims that they are from Hygene biophgram, while Hygene clearly refutes that statement on their website.

I can provide the links to both these statements through PM..don't wanna cite links on the forums.

By the way, I am not saying the .com.cn kits are bad, but hygetropin.cn kits are the original Hyges by Dr.Lin. The .com.cn kits are counterfeits, maybe high quality counterfeits, but it makes me uncomfortable using them, hence why I wanted some feedback from guys on here.

This has been debated many times on many forums, .cn are bunk and .com.cn are g2g, there is also a recent post on this.

This has been debated many times on many forums, .cn are bunk and .com.cn are g2g, there is also a recent post on this.

You are correct, I started the thread called: what's the truth with hygetropin. If anyone want to search it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131