over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hyperplasia? How to achieve it?

mikeheavypecs

IFBB Judge
JUDGES
Does anyone really understand how to achieve Hyperplasia (while on GH, of course)? We were working out today and one of the national bbers in the gym started talking about it. He said that super high intensity close to the point of vomiting would help invoke it. He also said that it occurs in the fast twitch muscle fibers.

Does anyone really know how to reach the splitting of muscle fibers?

Thanks for any knowledge on the subject!

Mike

Does anyone really understand how to achieve Hyperplasia (while on GH, of course)? We were working out today and one of the national bbers in the gym started talking about it. He said that super high intensity close to the point of vomiting would help invoke it. He also said that it occurs in the fast twitch muscle fibers.

Mike

for what it may be worth, I beleive that it may also be genetic. I also was lead to beleive that the formation of a calous on your hands was a type of hyperplasia, meaning that the body will use it's cell splitting ability to protect against future pain or injury.

I have heard that stretching can increase natural igf in the muscle used and the body will split cells to cope with this new demand being placed on the muscle, however this is not an onoing thing as the muscle stops releasing this igf once it can cope with the demand placed upon the muscle, so it is self limiting as the body can only stretch so far. I must say though that i have seen very little evidence to support these claims.

when using synthetic substances, the body in response to muscle stimulus will respond anabolically with hypertrophy and hyperplasia, to what degree, I am not sure, and which method works better I have also seen little evidence to support which really works the best. I have heard that the combination of low and high rep training helps promote this, but yet again there is nothing to support these claims that I have seen, I would enjoy to read some evidence.

Logically speaking, as the body uses hyperplasia to help protect the body (in the way of forming a calous to protect the skin cells) , it would make sense to really overwork the muscle, through over stimulation or over training, but again I can not confirm this.

On a personal note, I in my training have used IGF and can note the effects, I was trying to promote the growth of faster twitch muscle fiber, whether it was placebo effect, or actual cell growth, I noticed a performance boost while using IGF, I beleive the results theoretically should be evident as the new cells start to mature. This is from an atheletic point of view.

I would enjoy more knowledge on this subject.:)

Hyperplasia has shown to take place in people who are heavily muscled and training for several years reaching great max of hypertrophy.
Hyperplaysia can be induced by using stretch overload movements or extreme stretching ala DoggCrapp.
Here is a great article on Hyperplaysia.

**broken link removed**

igf!

I agree with Razor

DC stretches would have to create this environment. You figure you already have this huge pump and then you go and stretch the hell out of the bodypart,something has to be going on for it to go so well.

There is no better/worse feeling then a proper DC or Parillo type stretch...oh the pain!:D

Hyperplasia has shown to take place in people who are heavily muscled and training for several years reaching great max of hypertrophy.
Hyperplaysia can be induced by using stretch overload movements or extreme stretching ala DoggCrapp.

**broken link removed**

interesting read

Mike

when you find out let me know....:D

Razorcuts,

Thanks for that article. I'm going to check it out now. Taking the GH, I am very interested in maximizing the cost. Also, being older, I don't have much time to waste and want to maximize gains via hyperplasia....

Thanks, guys...this has turned out to be in interesting post......

Mike

**broken link removed**

I think it would be extremely naive to think that the massive size attained by elite bodybuilders is due solely to fiber hypertrophy!

This statement alone makes this guys point of view bias. He seems to be only looking for evidence that hyperplasia IS REAL and DOES exist instead of taking a neutral point of view.

This article provides nothing of importance. This is just another example that there need to be more studies done. If I was rich I would dedicate my money into BB research.

I think it would be extremely naive to think that the massive size attained by elite bodybuilders is due solely to fiber hypertrophy!

This statement alone makes this guys point of view bias. He seems to be only looking for evidence that hyperplasia IS REAL and DOES exist instead of taking a neutral point of view.

This article provides nothing of importance. This is just another example that there need to be more studies done. If I was rich I would dedicate my money into BB research.

i agree with you...

i have seen some articles like this befor, but have yet to buy into the thought....

I too believe this takes place with some heavy stretch position movements. A muscle really does not like to work in a stretched state. This initself causes a contraction of sorts. The stretch produces a natural reaction to contract to protest itself from tearing, when this occurs the adaptation could result in hyperplasia. Only a theory as I do not have any evidence or research to back this up. I have been using some of these movements aka DC etc. and it seems to be producing results, it may be just the difference in training that has produced these results but something is going on. I believe in stretch position movements, used with caution of course can produce excellent gains. While on Gh the gains should be more profound as the repair process is sped up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws