advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am so confused ? Help me with training.

TRYN2

Registered
I have been training for over five years in the gym hitting everything like I am supposed to. I think though looking at my progress I will never be a bodybuilder. I am pondering switching my training in a new direction. One a quest for a big bench and two hopefully gain some size in my upperbody. Is there anything wrong with training for pretty much just these two things or should I carry on as normal, and they will happen anyway ? I carry most my size naturally in my lower body, quads and calves. So switching my training to a big bench and picking up some upper body size doesnt seem too bad to me. Is this relaistic or not ? What do you think ?

Maybe I should note that in the relization of me not having the TOTAL package and also having a weak bench I could shift my training into grinding out a big bench and maybe attaining some upper body size in that quest. I have done deep squats (ass picking up apples) for maybe 3 reps before and definately hit 385 for low reps, so that is not too bad for lower body strength. Yes I know leg strength plays a role in a big bench but bench training is more focused on upper body strength, Like kennelly, I guess............

Last edited:
TRYN2 said:
Ok I have a controversial question involving training. Now I am not saying this is what I am going to do but for me it is worth asking. First I must say I comepletley understand why people bodybuild but as much as I have been trying maybe I just need to shift my focus in another direction because its just not meant to be. Ok Well I was born I guess genetically to have a somewhat large frame structure, alot of size in my legs, quads and calves. Especially calves, which look huge compared to people who are bodybuilders or natty trainers. I was thinking of switvhing my training to my weak points, upper body, bis chest traps....And see what happens. I mean if a muscle recovers in 2 or 3 days from a workout how about I just rotate them to make my upper body large ? And train for a big bench ? I mean if my goals may never be reached for a whole body blow up and have alot of size down low ? I mean if all I ever get is a beach body then some mass on that.....Am I just confused or what ??? I know about squats and all releasing growth hormone but I mean if Im never going to acheive the whole package why not excell where I need it the most ????
I read this twice and I'm confused! What are you asking? Can you maybe rephrase?

See if that helps I re-wrote the 1st paragraph. I guess Im saying since I have lower body size naturally can it make sense to hit my upper body more often and maybe even specific big bench training ???

Like where I do a bench focused routine every 3 days or so.....

I think I see what your saying now. Sure you can focus on your upper body but there's a lot more to upper body than pecs and tris. You got delts, lats, midback, lower back, traps, bis, you get the idea...

I had to edit this bc I didn't really understand at first sorry.

Last edited:
since you didnt post your training routine im willing to bet that you are over training.that simple!
later

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity