over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got the customs letter today , now what

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I made an order some time back and the seller sent the shipment in 3 packages and today I got a customs letter saying that " 1 envelope conbtaining Anabolic steroids" had been interdicted.

So now what , Are the other 2 packages going to be seized due to my address being flagged? I had made orders from two other sources ya think their stuff will be grabbed to ??

Gunsmith said:
I made an order some time back and the seller sent the shipment in 3 packages and today I got a customs letter saying that " 1 envelope conbtaining Anabolic steroids" had been interdicted.

So now what , Are the other 2 packages going to be seized due to my address being flagged? I had made orders from two other sources ya think their stuff will be grabbed to ??
Yes more than likely. If you continue to get packages at some point you may get univited visitors! I'd clean house just to be safe.

Whats cool is if you clean house perfectly and they can't find a shred of evidence, if they even slightly fuck something up in your house you can take them to court.

It is truly not a experience you want to go through having them in your house while in hand cuffs going through everything.

Their is nothing even close to plesant about haveing your house searched wether they find anything or not. And if they tear somthing up good luck getting it fixed or replaced , it'll cost you more in court cost than it worth.

I seriously doubt that I'll get any visits as the packages don't contain large amounts , it was all basicaly for one cycle.

I was just wondering what the chances were for the rest of my stuff to get grabbed.

Gunsmith said:
Their is nothing even close to plesant about haveing your house searched wether they find anything or not. And if they tear somthing up good luck getting it fixed or replaced , it'll cost you more in court cost than it worth.

I seriously doubt that I'll get any visits as the packages don't contain large amounts , it was all basicaly for one cycle.

I was just wondering what the chances were for the rest of my stuff to get grabbed.

One friend of mine had the same problem and he still getting packages to his house, so they just saized one, but becarefull.

Loose some muscle....just in case, you can say that is not mine!!! i am a nerd :D (sorry for the bad joke)

Talk to a lawyer. There is sooooooo much you can sue for. If your house is clean, and they still fuck with yah b/c of your size, you can sue for just that alone. Not to mention, invasion of privacy, etc.... they always slip up with warrants, so ask for all documents,etc... you could even get a few of those pigs fired.

Gunsmith said:

Two packages were sent to me several days apart. The first one never showed, and I think it may have been seized. The second one arrived safely. So if they nabbed the first one, I don't know if they flagged my address or not because the second one made it.

What the hell is going on with all the siezures lately. I thought most intl sources usually gaurantee a safe arrivle. Sure I can understand one or two packs getting siezed,but it seems like every week a few bro's are having siezed packs.

i got it too

i got the letter last year the source was out of thailand and the customs in hawaii got me and i was shittin my pants but still went for it but changed the name thats all and never had any issues, when a source sayes garaunteed they mean if it gets seized they will cover the cash or resend but only one time!! and yes my guy came through and w/ extras!!! on my letter it was from the homeland security and wow, they accually tested all the stuff, dbol, winny, test and sust i even had clomid and they knew what it was!!!!

I also recommend talking to a laywer just as a precaution. Its definately not going to hurt. IF they come to your house make sure your computer is CLEAN. You might have to completley clean up your hard drive....but better safe then sorry.

fourthgen said:
Talk to a lawyer. There is sooooooo much you can sue for. If your house is clean, and they still fuck with yah b/c of your size, you can sue for just that alone. Not to mention, invasion of privacy, etc.... they always slip up with warrants, so ask for all documents,etc... you could even get a few of those pigs fired.

I understand that some cops are crooked, but not all are. Why would you want to sue them or get them fired for doing a good job? They are not the ones doing something illegal, you are. I believe gear gets a bad rep and shouldn't be illegal, but it is. Clean house and get away with it, but don't try to lash back at the law because of your own screw up. Without these "pigs", this country would be a hell of a lot worse.

joeshow5 said:
I understand that some cops are crooked, but not all are. Why would you want to sue them or get them fired for doing a good job? They are not the ones doing something illegal, you are. I believe gear gets a bad rep and shouldn't be illegal, but it is. Clean house and get away with it, but don't try to lash back at the law because of your own screw up. Without these "pigs", this country would be a hell of a lot worse.

If they did a respectable search. Was nice to the owner. Didnt mess anything up and "asked" if it was ok to look here and here,etc.. then its ok. But many are assholes and will pull drawers out, knock shit all over the place, and those are the one's who are Fuked when they deal with someone with a good lawyer.

This is why I try to stick domestic.

Well I talked to some buddies that work with the US Customs and they made some calls and here is what we found out about addresses getting "flagged"

1) its not the recievers address that gets flagged generaly unless their was
a big shipment cought or they see several packages getting picked off
their , but more than often its the recievers "buisness" or country that
gets flagged and some are already on "to watch for" lists.
2) the chances of getting a visit for the US Customs , DEA or FBI are slim to
none unless you have been getting alot of big shipments intercepted and
maybe be condsidered a dealer , BUT , they will possibly let your local law
enforcement know about it.

NOTE : things that will call attention to your package and may get it inspected are the country its from , if the package has loose noisy contents like loose bottels , if it has exposed contents , if some of the contents have leaked out like if an amp gets busted.
Also your local post office can call attention to the fact that they are getting alot of packages from any unusual places and contact local LE.
And for those of you that have greater confidence in using a domestic source , if they are being investigated and packages are being sent to you you are now part of that investigation , now granted that they are more concerned about catching the dealer they will collect as many buyers as possible or contact the LE that the packages are being shipped to. "your actualy more lily to get caught using a domestic source than a forign one because its easier for us to watch the in country dealers than the mail" That was statement for a DEA agent

Luckly I have some friends that have alot of connections here and their and I do some work with the local LE guys so I know I'll get a heads up if the local guys get contacted.

And for those of you that hate the police I ask why? because they cought you breaking the law? Don't hate the "fucking pigs" because they do their job they are simply keeping the area safe and since the media has poluted the couintry with false info like "all steroid users are crazy enraged muscle heads that freakout because of the shit they take" its not their fault.

I do have respect for the police as long as they have respect for me as well. If they do a reasonable search and are polite about it and keep things in order and clean then they are ok in my book. But once they start thinking they are more poweful than me and start trashing my shit, then they will have a nice lawsuit on their hands.

hell yea

IBBAdmin said:
your address is now red flagged for 6 months, go get a PMB somewhere ! and better off domestic
bump for ugl locals!!

I know it's better to be more paranoid than not. But a little goes a long way.

packages get seized... sometimes it's just on rotation for certain locations rather than red flag on a specific location or rather than a suspicious eye setting its gaze upon you.

One seized package even with indictation isn't really so much a heavy cause of concern. Of course, some other factors may weigh in.
Like ordering stealth or simply not ordering when it's likely to arrive during an election time, there's been a terror alert or media craze for certain ports - keeping up on custom news is a good thing to have in the long run. Definitely to be considered when in you're in North Amerika or the UK.

Creating a paper trail. Often people around here seem to want to hide their footprints. If worse comes to worse, it's better to have some breadcrumbs marking the way you want them to go. For the paranoid inclined, Keeping a separate sheet of "records" is important for your overseas supplementals, even if you're intended to make credit purchases or going through another online service, consider getting an international money order for a random amount and either donate to a cause worthy of an investigation, purchase from a non-gear else overseas and mark it in your logs as your primary or cash it back out to yourself in a couple days, keep the receipt and log it as an expense towards fictionalized company for protein shakes and other supplements. Unless you're part of a sting, they aren't going to search far. So having a trail is beneficial in the long run and all they have is circumstantial.

So, Another typical is if you're receiving gear (every few months or multiple packages per year) regularly from overseas locations then also order some non-gear from various overseas or gear that you know is legal as alternative in addition to your orders. While it's not per se an adequate defense, it does cast a shroud of doubt... and it was just a fluke that steroids were found in one.

If you want to whig them out then you make an inquiry on it... the majority of people have something seized rarely make an inquiry about it. Which in a way is an admission of guilt.

Worse comes to worse.
If you got a letter then it's sort of a common for a person to want to ensure this isn't going to effect their possible future, so it looks less suspicious to make an inquiry and sum it up as a bad purchase for something that was advertised via spam or classifieds, as a safe, *legal, effective alternative. A couple squigs for a miracle drug or spending on average 600 or more at the health food or over-priced GNC shop. Even if it sounds too good to be true, what would they do?

Of course, if you can't keep a game face, don't do it. And if it's happened more than once, don't do it.

Another option, although a bit more difficult for the average bloke, get a prescription, even though technically it's supposed to be under medical supervision often insurance won't cover the costs associated with the use of a steriod or HRT, so more people are inclined to try to handle it on their own and there's enough of public legal aide dedicated to the cause medical affordability and consumers stepping outside of the bounds in the states with a little more head room to move around in. But again, it's not really an adequate defense... just something else to put on the table.

but eh, whatever.

I received a seizure notice a couple of years ago. I was like you and had several packages on the way. They snagged all of them but one. So I ended up with 3 seizure notices. ONe somehow got through to me. Needless to say I switched to a PMB and havent had any trouble since. I think that your source and how well he knows to ship things safely is the biggest factor in your packages getting seized. The sources I use now havent failed me in over a year.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear