over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i hope its not gyno

greaser

Registered
im running
test e @ 500mg a week and anavar @ 75mg ed and .25mg of arimidex eod now im scared that i might be getting gyno im only 3 weeks into my cycle and my nipples have been getting hard and sensitive this has never happen to me before so im shiting bricks right now and my left side is itchy sometimes :(

probley is...early stages

maybe it wont be that bad

keep doing what your doing

:cool:

.25mg Arimidex EOD isn't enough for me. I'd bump it up to .5mg EOD and see what happens. Took care of my issues quickly.

You may want to get some letro on hand just in case you end up needing it.

.25mg Arimidex EOD isn't enough for me. I'd bump it up to .5mg EOD and see what happens. Took care of my issues quickly.

yeah im going to bump my dose to .5mg eod keep it like that for a week and see how that works and if that dont go well ill look into the letro

I would bump the adex to 0.5mg ED until the symptoms subside. You may sacrifice some gains, but gyno isn't worth it and so easy to get rid of once it's there.
I'm estrogen sensitive and have to run letro at 0.5 ED on cycle, esp at the beginning of the cycle

Gyno effects the gland behind/around the nipple, if your nipple tip is sore it Sounds more like chaffing to me, you sure your not rubbing the bench press bar on your nipples? You dont notice it, but after your sore and you think its gyno...

Anyways better be safe than sorry, but anavar is already mildy anti-estrogen just like proviron, and your already on A-dex, and depot takes about 4 weeks to kick in, so either your really gyno prone, or as i said maybe your just nervous, and reading too much into it.

Gyno effects the gland behind/around the nipple, if your nipple tip is sore it Sounds more like chaffing to me, you sure your not rubbing the bench press bar on your nipples? You dont notice it, but after your sore and you think its gyno...

Anyways better be safe than sorry, but anavar is already mildy anti-estrogen just like proviron, and your already on A-dex, and depot takes about 4 weeks to kick in, so either your really gyno prone, or as i said maybe your just nervous, and reading too much into it.

i had a dog and his name was bingo!! ^^^^^^^

you have a very good point ill stay at .25mg eod and ill bench with dumb bells see if any thing changes

I'd take the adex everyday imo. If this is your first cycle; I know lots of people preach to start out with 500 but if I did it over again I'd run it at 250mg a week.

Adex half life is around a day, maybe more right? Wouldnt that be smart to run .25 or even .5 ED? I got alittle feeling in my nipple and I just started doing .5 adex.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131