advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just cant tolerate tren , pissed off !!!

deanabol

Registered
Had a second attempt at tren , took 50mg Sunday , 50mg tues . No lie I had around 3 hrs sleep in 48 hours .
This stuff just doesn't agree with me , I already have major sleep issues and it just seems to magnify it badly . Even my sleep meds did nothing which usually help some !!!

This current batch is keeping me awake too. Very restless and sweats to boot. However my gains are excellent so it is what it is.

For the little that you are sleeping, are you sweating your ass off at night? It's not fun waking up to a soaked pillow. Yes, Tren has a lot of sides. The positives for some outweigh the negatives, so some people swear by it. It can do amazing things, but the safety has always been a question.

Also curious if the lack of sleep is because you're not tired or if you're tired but your body is too worked up to sleep?

I completely agree with you, tren in any doseage is too much for me!=-)

Everyone reacts different I guess.
I sleep ok when on tren I just sweat like crazy.
Sucks that you can't run it though.
It's good stuff.

Everyone reacts different I guess.
I sleep ok when on tren I just sweat like crazy.
Sucks that you can't run it though.
It's good stuff.

In my opinion, its what had my blood pressure all out of whack during the prep i just discontinued. I was getting migraine after migraine and just couldnt function. One day i will try it again.

I talked to a friend yesterday about how a prep would go without it. I am ok with taking a large amount of gh for prep getting very lean and then using anadrol in there at the end. It might not be the absolute best package but i think it would look ok. Well time enough to worry about that next year, time to get bigger.

just a thought, i didnt think it was possible to prep without it till a recent discussion i had with concreteguy, he prepped on var, gh, and slin. His conditioning was impressive to say the least.

Only sides I get are night sweats... Blood pressure stays at 125-130 over 76 no matter what I run... But Tren doesn't shed fat off me like it does others. Only reason I take it is for strength

I won't touch tren anymore period. Even after aspirating and being CERTAIN I am not in a vein I still get the cough. Sometimes randomly once the oils starts being metabolized and its hitting my blood stream I want to say?

I recently tried running tren suspension from GAULS at 150mg per day along w/ 75 mg of test suspension per day. I was actually randomly coughing up blood in medium amounts. Once I stopped it stopped completely pretty much after a week. Still random amounts of blood but shit... the stuff just isn't worth it!

No insomnia, no night sweats really either though.

I only take 50mg tren eod and still need 50-100mg of benedryl to sleep. Now Im on DNP...talk about insomnia..WOW!!! I'm on blood pressure meds which help dialate my blood vessels, so no head aches.

Shit i wish i was like that!

I sleep 10-15hours daily, I'm tired throughout the day and makes me wanna sleep all day if i could imma start 50mg ed or 100mg ed to see if it keeps me up awake.

I think i have sleep apnea i snore like a horse (Literally you can hear it throughout the whole house)

FML =/ When you dont sleep on tren do u feel tired or no?

On trenbolone I always sleepy, tired and lethargic. Especially on Enanthate, when the concentration in the blood build up over time, i need a lot of stimulants, ECA stack that I could normally works.

I was quite shocked it only took two jabs to have this affect , I stopped immediately . There was no sweating just wide awake . Absolutely awfull , so little sleep in 2days made me feel Ill , I've got adrenal insufficiencey so not exactly good for me to have such little sleep !!!

In addition to insomnia and sweats, tren can thrash hdl (e.g. 30 -> 17).

Never got any miraculous effects from it other than good fat burning / recomp.

It's not the same of course, but masteron is good at fat-burning and relatively free of extreme sides.

I was quite shocked it only took two jabs to have this affect , I stopped immediately . There was no sweating just wide awake . Absolutely awfull , so little sleep in 2days made me feel Ill , I've got adrenal insufficiencey so not exactly good for me to have such little sleep !!!

Those sides are comming on to quickly for only 2 pokes.... are you nervous about anything that's going on in life? Usually the Tren sides are about 2-3 weeks into it (Ace Ester).
Good luck!

Switch over to Masterone and test. ;)

i hear ya man

i onyl use tren wen im on holidays from university and work becoz the insomnia fuks me over so badly

been on it 2 weeks now at 500mg, slept probably 2 hours a night, (4am fall asleep, 6am wake up and cant fall back asleep)

its the worst coz wen ur fukin tiered it really does make u edgy and moody., which doesnt help wen ur so aggressive on tren

i just finished 6 weeks or a tri-blend tren/mast/prop 50mg EOD and added a little more test to it and it totally transformed my body... first time adding the tren (had done mast/prop). The sides were as advertised, sweaty, aggro, little sleep (took trazadone anyway to sleep) - 0 cardio energy, but lordy i got strong and veiny. Also on GH 5iu/day. If you can handle the sides, its amazing. But i had headaches almost every day and higher BP which isnt good....

Only sides I get are night sweats... Blood pressure stays at 125-130 over 76 no matter what I run... But Tren doesn't shed fat off me like it does others. Only reason I take it is for strength

:yeahthat:

I'm currently running 100mg. of Tren Ace / ED. Wicked night sweats, no cough, no insomnia. Never got the results I've gotten in the last month with any other compound. Love it so far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131