mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just cant tolerate tren , pissed off !!!

Hi. I was one of the members of the one and only 'Got Fina?' board; remember that? We llllllllllllllllllllllove our fina so we did learn a lot about it. As for the sweating, that's the most natural part of Fina........... it's not a side. Fina puts your metabolism in high gear and you burn fat like there is nooooooo tomorrow! If you're not sweating when you go to bed it's not working right, I love that stuff. A lot of peeps wait for winter to add it in their cycle, seriously.

Now the sleep. Never happened to me but I never in my life could sleep well until I found some helpful things. I have a fan pointed at my face to turn my brain off (white noise) and the feeling of laying outside. Mix a Celestial Sleepytime Extra with Celest Tension tamer in cup... nuke for 90 seconds and drink 1/2 hr before bed. Sometimes I turn on my sounds of nature system... makes it sound like a thunder storm lol

This is my natural sleep remedy.

I remember that board and was a member as well.

on 600 mg of tren a per week... the only thing i experienced was sweating. no insomnia, no waking up at night, no mood swings. 200 mg sat, mon, wed

changed it for a week to 500 mg per week... 100 mg sat-wed, still same thing.

when i took the dose down to 300 mg per week, 100 mg sat, mon, wed... I started getting all the tren sides... insomnia, severe sweating, mood swings, quickly aggrivated, high bp.

on 600 mg of tren a per week... the only thing i experienced was sweating. no insomnia, no waking up at night, no mood swings. 200 mg sat, mon, wed

when i took the dose down to 300 mg per week, 100 mg sat, mon, wed... I started getting all the tren sides... insomnia, severe sweating, mood swings, quickly aggrivated, high bp.

Maybe it just built up in your system?

I've read alot about more tren = less sides....

I'm planning my virgin run with the tren A this fall so Ima keep on reading too!!

i doubt tren a takes 4 weeks to build up.

I was getting really moody taking 100mg tren ace eod, now I switched to 150mg tri tren eod and am feeling a lot better. I wonder why?

If you take trend ace every day you will have less sides. mostly the night sweats. blood levels!!!

U scream, we scream, we all scream for Tren

As far as I know in 39 years i've never woken up screaming till last night.
Thanks, Tren

I really need to try a dosage of Tren on my next cycle so I can find out if Tren loves my body, or my body hates Tren. :headbang:

The sweating that comes from tren, is it an all day thing or just night time/when you're sleeping thing?

All day for me, but more pronounced at night. I'm at 100mg ed of tren right now (125mg test phenylprop/100mg mast prop eod too) and any sort of physical activity will have me dripping with sweat. Just getting dressed or doing the dishes or something along those lines will have me break out into a sweat, and during the summer months I'm sweating a lot more than usual too.

Anyone who is having trouble sleeping on tren should just try some basic antihistamines along with melatonin, like doxylamine succinate, which you can buy at any grocery store or pharmacy for pretty cheap. I take 25-50mg/day and 10mg melatonin every night and it has me sleeping fairly uninterrupted, aside from waking up once or twice to flip my pillow ;)

edit; oh yeah, and eating makes me sweat too. When I hit up the local chinese buffet and eat 5-6 plates of whatever mystery meat they have laying out I tend to start sweating like crazy about half way through my meal.

Last edited:
I think I forgot to say that I do only get about 6hrs
sleep while on Tren but I don't need anymore to
feel wide awake.

When I was on my first cycle 600mg Tren E/week, my son was just born
and I would go to bed about 11pm waking up about 2-3X/night
when I would hear him make any noise from baby monitor.
I was still up at 5:30am for the gym and feeling well rested.

Tren ... Well probably any gear, for that matter, makes me able to drink
4 redlines/ED without feeling anxious, but when not on cycle, I drink one
and get anxiety.

mantus

finishing off a 12wkr with a test/tren combo and have literally laid in bed the last few nights with no chance at sleeping. sweating like crazy the thermostat has to be at 65 freezing the hell out of everyone else just so i can sleep. geared up this am and freaking thought i was going to have a heartattack. chest burned and coughing like crazy. I usually get the tren cough but not the burning in the chest. scared the shit out of me but after about 10 mins and two bottles of water all that subsided. probably my last run w/tren it the sides are to bad.

GB

I think I forgot to say that I do only get about 6hrs
sleep while on Tren but I don't need anymore to
feel wide awake.

When I was on my first cycle 600mg Tren E/week, my son was just born
and I would go to bed about 11pm waking up about 2-3X/night
when I would hear him make any noise from baby monitor.
I was still up at 5:30am for the gym and feeling well rested.

Tren ... Well probably any gear, for that matter, makes me able to drink
4 redlines/ED without feeling anxious, but when not on cycle, I drink one
and get anxiety.

mantus

Interesting point. I did get crappy sleep while on tren but once the usual morning grogginess clears, I didn't really feel that tired during the day.

I really need to try a dosage of Tren on my next cycle so I can find out if Tren loves my body, or my body hates Tren. :headbang:

No shit man, I just got some for next years cycle. I'm anxious to try it, I just hope I don't get any sides so bad that I can't tolerate it like some people

The only side from Tren that I cant deal with is the aggression. I get way too angry on it and I dont usually even realize it until after I have my blow up. I dont know why I am so prone to this effect but I get it bad. If I ever had to pick 1 drug to take to prepare me for a fight to the death, it would be Tren hands down! I dont think I could lose! :D

some people have suggested shooting right before bed helps them with sides it dont seem logical but mabey try it

That's really weird.

I just recently had a weird tren experience.
Was on 50mg ED of tren A. Was getting great results with tolerable sides, planned on staying on quite a bit longer..... so I added some tren E at only 100mg per week. I was going to drop the Tren A at some point and gradually increase the Tren E. The Weird thing is that within a couple weeks of starting Tren E at only 100mg per week, I started getting all the horrible tren sides.... anxiety, severe night sweats, bad temper, etc.

I know many think GH15 is a weirdo or gimmick or whatever, but has always said that Tren E is junk that causes sides, and Tren A is the real deal.
I didn't read that before starting this cycle, I read it just the other day.... so we can rule out placebo in this case.
I skipped my Tren E shot this week and think I am going to throw away my nearly full vial.

I used to think the ester didn't matter, but in this case it sure did. I also prefer test prop over other esters for whatever reason, so there must be something to this different ester thing.

Had a second attempt at tren , took 50mg Sunday , 50mg tues . No lie I had around 3 hrs sleep in 48 hours .
This stuff just doesn't agree with me , I already have major sleep issues and it just seems to magnify it badly . Even my sleep meds did nothing which usually help some !!!
I told my doctor i couldnt go to sleep just a few hours a night, so he gave me Seroquel 150mg and it worked like magic. Deep sleep 6-7 hours without getting up once, as far as the sweets i think 75% have reported night sweets. Gotta give a little to get a little when it comes to sides with any aas, dont know what sleep meds you have now im guessing over the counter meds but i take seroquel 50mg-150mg a night when running any form of tren. Because look at the results your getting with 3 hours-4 hours max a night, now imagine getting a full 7-8 hours like your suposed to and your gains should be better IMO. Hope that helps you out some bro, goodluck...........

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws