over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I met Arnold a few months ago

Doggtales

Registered
I met him behind the scenes at a political event. I must say, he is the biggest bullshitter I have ever met! He is sooooo far out of shape it isn't funny. The only way he got to where he is today is from using manipulation and bullshitting. I wasn't impressed. I chatted with him about my experience with steroids and getting busted. The only thing he said was, "How unfortunate for you. I hope you learned how bad decisions can affect your life and others around you." WTF?!?!?! After that comment, I didn't even want my photo with him! Also as you all may know, congress is going after this whole steroid thing very agressively now more than ever. Me personally, and I know most of you probably feel the same way, I think they should concentrate their efforts on narcotic drugs, but they see that so called "battle" has done very little. They are going after what's hot in america right now and thats steroids.

BTW it's good to be back on the PM board after a much needed rest to get my health back.

It took you this long to realize Arnold is a phony? Didn't you watch Pumping Iron? Arnold has always been a politician & a diplomat. He does what he has to do get ahead. What did you expect him to say? ' Dude, that's a bummer. I loved Dbol when I was competeing? Do you know where I can score some now?"

Trained with Arnold at Reg Parks gym a loooong time ago ...even back then he had a huge ego.You may not like the man, but one has to admire how he always achieves what he sets his mind to.He has more focus and self confidence than anyone I have ever met before or since.

Nah Arnold never juiced, it was natural back then ttt...just check at the blood stain on his ass in "Pumping Iron"! In all fairness though, as a politician he is caught between a rock and a hard place - even if he wanted to, it would be political suicide for him to condone AS use.Anyway he has probably done more positive for our sport than any other individual in the last 25 years, with regard to bringing us into the mainstream.

bigbrian58 said:
Nah Arnold never juiced, it was natural back then ttt...just check at the blood stain on his ass in "Pumping Iron"! QUOTE]

Which scene is this? I'll look for it. :eek:

for all he knows u were a democrat sayin shit to him to try to get him to respond in a way that reflects negatively on him in the public's eyes, what did u really expect him to say?

I got to agree with MR Magoo, Arnold has kinda shyed away from this subject almost to say he never juiced, you could have had a tape recorder, been a reporter, or could have been over heard.

Dog is it possiable his comment meant, you should have had better sources, or been more careful.

I love arnold, he had an amazing body, wonderful movie career, and now the gov of Cali, A kid from Austria to be what he is today that is the american dream,

vitor said:
I got to agree with MR Magoo, Arnold has kinda shyed away from this subject almost to say he never juiced, you could have had a tape recorder, been a reporter, or could have been over heard.

Dog is it possiable his comment meant, you should have had better sources, or been more careful.

I love arnold, he had an amazing body, wonderful movie career, and now the gov of Cali, A kid from Austria to be what he is today that is the american dream,

Well, yeah, I should have expected a negative response from him about what I went through, but it was a private, one on one, republican to republican conversation set up by a good friend of mine that represents a district in CA. It was very clear from him that he meant that I fucked up by choosing to use gear because it is just simply illegal. Oh well. I was just glad I got the chance to meet the man and find out for myself in person.

He's a politician, what did you expect??
I admire him for his achievments, but he has totally turned his back on bodybuilding and those fans. He has no balls when it comes to the subject of steroids. Why should he, he can and probably does get his weekly HRT, and he's good to go. If he was to come out and say they should be decriminalized, he'd be attacked from both sides. The Bush wackers and the liberal commies.

yo...doggtales

hey bro....I would have fucking avoided you too.....hahahahahahahahahaha.....call me later this week bro...need to catch up and laugh ... should have told arnold brovel was donating to his next campaign...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws