over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need my test levels to normalize asap!! HELP

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I need my test results to normalize asap. I dont want to go into details right now as to why, but i need it to be in the normal range as soon as i can get it there. Currently running 650 mgs of test ew and 4 ius of gh ew. I have been doing this for about 7 or 8 months. But within the next month i need my readings to be Normal. If any vets or anyone that doesnt want to post this publically, pleas pm me. THis is very important to me. Thanks KS

normal as in passing a performace enhancement drug test normal? or
range of your test levels just at a natural level?

Normal as in falling within the recommended ranges from tour doctor. When u get the sheet back and it has normal ranges, I need to be within those ranges.

A month? I would pay attention that you dont crash to nothing if you go cold turkey right now.

My friend owns a HRT clinic and it cracks him up when giant guys come in for their initial blood work and their levels are in the tank. They go off the stuff before their appointment. It doesnt fool him.

So its a question of how your body responds to titrating down your dose. And cutting it down so your levels are in the normal range.

Low doesn't concern me. I just CANNOT BE HIGH

what kind of test were you running?
if it's anything but prop or suspension and you've been running it at that dose for 7-8 months... I don't know man... takes a while for it to go down, and takes more time if you were on longer.

Been on for 8 months at 650mg ew of cyp.

And I am a vet around here so please dont think I am some newbie looking for an easy out

Last edited:
Cyp can take over 3-4 weeks to start clearing out your system.
Not sure if there's anything that can lower your test levels faster though.

stop injecting right now, in a month ur blood levels SHOULD come in normal range, maybe little high

Thanks for the help fellas

agree with above. stop now. you'll be gtg in a month. i've done it many times.

Exactly, stop all injections immediately. It obviously, will not take long for your test levels to start falling. From my personal experience, 400 mg- 14 days places my test levels at 256....now, that was a while back.

If your trying to pass a drug test, you need the help of someone with experience in this department. You obviously know about PCT and so does Brian Cushing.

Good luck...

I need my test results to normalize asap. I dont want to go into details right now as to why, but i need it to be in the normal range as soon as i can get it there. Currently running 650 mgs of test ew and 4 ius of gh ew. I have been doing this for about 7 or 8 months. But within the next month i need my readings to be Normal. If any vets or anyone that doesnt want to post this publically, pleas pm me. THis is very important to me. Thanks KS

What does your serum read on 650/week?

I have first hand exp. I was 800mg a week, took no shots for two weeks then took my normal hrt dose then got tested seven days later. I was mid 600's. If you just want low numbers based on my exp 2 weeks will get you there.

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

KS- I don't know how to help you....but I do hope you get this taken care of ASAP!!!

I had the same problem , I got my test down to normal range but my lh and fsh were non existent so now im snookered as with lh and fsh so low I wouldn't be producing any test .
Long story for me but I didnt want the consultant to know about my usage and though I could pull the wool over his eyes until he tested lh fsh , are you sure they aren't going to test this ?

I now have to think about what I'm going to do now As I dont know how long it would take to get lh and fsh upto acceptable levels ?

Yeah, if you go off immediately your levels will probably end up being low by the time you do the test. Youre probably going to feel like shit, but you will easily meet your goal. I think it will take no more than 2 weeks to get down to normal or lower.

Thanks for all the advice. I really appreciate it.

What about my GH and peptides? If i continue with them that wont hurt my test will it? I will not be having my gh level tested its just going to be a regular blood test along with test levels.

Thanks for all the advice. I really appreciate it.

What about my GH and peptides? If i continue with them that wont hurt my test will it? I will not be having my gh level tested its just going to be a regular blood test along with test levels.

How are you bro. I assure you that peptides will not increase endogenous natural test levels, and I am also certain they will not test you for synthetic GH. that is a very expensive blood test, not routine at all. Great luck , keep us posted. God bless you bro.

Hey minister its good to see u around again. Ur a breath of fresh air my friend

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767