over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I wanna compete!!

We can't critique you, without a picture.

I don't really so much want critiques on the way i look currently but just advice for the future.. However if i had a camera i would defiantly post pictures of myself for criticism.. I know i will look different 6 months from now than i do now so 2011 is a big step..

I don't really so much want critiques on the way i look currently but just advice for the future.. However if i had a camera i would defiantly post pictures of myself for criticism.. I know i will look different 6 months from now than i do now so 2011 is a big step..

You are in the wrong sport, if you don't want someone to critique you along the way. That is what BB is all about. The only way way we will know how to help you is with a picture. I would also hire a pro to train you, and teach you about diet. Sure if you are doing things right, you will look different in 6-12 months. I like you plan to compete in the future, I hire one of the best trainers out there, and I post pictures every so often, because a picture is worth a thousand words, and there is plenty of top BB's on this site who won't BS me and give me the truth. This is how we help you.

well it looks like i need to get a camera then!! So what do you suggest to a guy who cannot afford to get a pro trainer or know one at that... Ya there is one of the big dogs (phil heath) that lives near me but im pretty sure he is to busy to mess with me.. However he would be a good guy to meet.. Thanks for everything in advance by the way..

Use your cell phone camera. It will work just fine.
Don't worry. We aren't going to cut you to the bone with criticism. We will make solid suggestions to help you make maximum progress towards your goals. Everyone starts somewhere. It took courage and ambition to even put your goals up here. Keep it up.

i have a feeling that you biggest problem is going to be overall thickness. think about it like this when i put on 10 lbs it makes a huge difference because im 5'7". at 6'9" that same 10 lbs is going to show verry little if any until you get a pic up stick with the DC and read up on here about nutrition. DC is a great program but you need the right diet to go with it. thats going to be the biggest help to you. once you learn how to eat to grow youll make the gains you want. at your height i have a feeling thats going to require TONS of food. as for the legs, keep plugging away with the squats get that lift verry strong and youll have some big ass legs. good luck and keep us posted, well try to help the best we can. oh as for a trainer contact PHil hernon on here, he is CHEAP, you cant get more bang for your buck that with Phil.

Well

It is easy to go to the gym and lift and then say that you want to compete, yet when it comes down to dieting for 20-or 18 or 16 weeks of very very strict diet one must have the mind set. IF you are going to compete then you have to start training, eating and resting that you are going to compete.
I know from my experience that the last week of dieting for a show i called it "Hell Week" with the lack of carbs, the water loading and depletion and the overall drain on your body. What i am trying to say is that if your serious go for it ,yet do it all the way not just half way and even if you step on stage and dont place your still a winner for going thru with the exercise and dieting and there will always be next year and the year after that. Each year that you diet you will learn more and more about your body on how it reacts to different foods.

I hope this helps abit
Best of luck
GR9

It is easy to go to the gym and lift and then say that you want to compete, yet when it comes down to dieting for 20-or 18 or 16 weeks of very very strict diet one must have the mind set. IF you are going to compete then you have to start training, eating and resting that you are going to compete.
I know from my experience that the last week of dieting for a show i called it "Hell Week" with the lack of carbs, the water loading and depletion and the overall drain on your body. What i am trying to say is that if your serious go for it ,yet do it all the way not just half way and even if you step on stage and dont place your still a winner for going thru with the exercise and dieting and there will always be next year and the year after that. Each year that you diet you will learn more and more about your body on how it reacts to different foods.

I hope this helps abit
Best of luck
GR9

Of course.. I can truely say i am dedicated to everything i do.. This is a long term goal for me so in 2.5 years i really think i will be ready to do this and do it big.. I will be working on getting those pictures for you all to critique.. I really follow the sport and read a ton on what to look for and how i should look so i have a good idea of what i need to do... Im going to take some of your advice and get a trainer to work with too.. Thank you for all your words of wisdom and i really do appreciate it..

Use your cell phone camera. It will work just fine.
Don't worry. We aren't going to cut you to the bone with criticism.

NO?? Why not????

Kidding man...

PM is a brotherhood I know that sometimes people slash other people but most of the time is just in order to help them, don't be sy take the pics and ask questions...

Just got a camera to use so ill be taking those pictures soon!! Again thanks for everything guys..

Ya im about 95% sure thats gonna happen.. If thats you in the avatar you loo pretty big.. I gots me some weight to gain!!! lol

hey bro. set your goals (reasonably) and go for it. dont let anything get in your way. make it a priority and netowrk with people who can and will help u.

here is a few pics of me just 4 years ago at 119 lbs I had eating disorders. now I am competing. u can see my 1 week out pics in the members photos.

keep us posted on ur gains

Last edited:
hey bro. set your goals (reasonably) and go for it. dont let anything get in your way. make it a priority and netowrk with people who can and will help u.

here is a few pics of me just 4 years ago at 119 lbs I had eating disorders. now I am competing. u can see my 1 week out pics in the members photos.

keep us posted on ur gains

Umm, this just made your 1 week out pictures completely inspirational Bro! Wow...

Dang Latimus that is an AWESOME transformation!!!

thanks ronjon and robroy.
I am still a work in progress, the transformation wont ever end.

I think it would be awesome to see hugec compete. someone that is 6 foot 9 would be a sight to see on stage.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner