over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want to say this is the best forum for a beginner

richardg1993

Registered
This is the best forum everyone is friendly and seem so laid back with a lot of knowledge and I'm want to say thank you for all the great advice that I have seen it all has helped me out a lot so thank you all and hope you all have a good day

Glad you're having a positive experience. Good luck in pursuit of your goals!

This is the best forum everyone is friendly and seem so laid back with a lot of knowledge and I'm want to say thank you for all the great advice that I have seen it all has helped me out a lot so thank you all and hope you all have a good day

Welcome Richard! :headbang:

And remember: there's no hurry. You've probably read/heard that saying a million times already, but I'll repeat it again cause you need to fully realize this is so true: bodybuilding is not a sprint, it's a marathon. ;)

Learn to train, learn to diet, learn yourself and make smart decisions always keeping in mind bodybuilding should be nothing more than a hobby. Life first. :)

Yeah thanks and I have a lot of patience and I'm not at a gym I work out at home I'm going to buy some more stuff to work out with and yes there are ton of knowledge on this forum that's why I like it so much and thanks for the pointers I'll be sure to use them

I would post pics of what I look like now but man I'm small I need to gain some I think I have some what muscle but I'm not big by no means

Glad to hear you are finding useful info. This certainly is the best bodybuilding forum on the internet. What are your short-term goals, long-term goals?

I would post pics of what I look like now but man I'm small I need to gain some I think I have some what muscle but I'm not big by no means

We were all small when we started, thats why we started in the first place. There is a thread going right now about members who were skinny kids, and basically all of us were. And not all of us are huge now either... Some are though !!!

Stick to the basics and train and diet hard, and you can get great info on here. Good luck with your goals.

Glad to hear you are finding useful info. This certainly is the best bodybuilding forum on the internet. What are your short-term goals, long-term goals?
My goals for this year is to get very familiar with weights and work outs I can bench 146 right now in 5 reps I want to at least get to 200 but I know that will take time, I want to have a great upper body, im starting off small on my curls with 15 pounds but I want to be able to up that to 35-40 maybe more, long term I want to be not to big but not to small either maybe bench 250 or more depending on how I get like I said I'm new to this so I don't know what would be extreme or not

Me right now lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415850932525.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415850932525.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 164
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415850939757.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415850939757.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 151
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415850947029.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415850947029.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 156
Me right now lol

TERRIBLE LIGHTING!!!!!! :D

But you have a good start man, you are already very lean. Now just pound down the food and lift some heavy iron and grow grow grow.

Don't go anywhere, stay around for as long as possible and learn a lot

But you have a good start man, you are already very lean. Now just pound down the food and lift some heavy iron and grow grow grow.

Heck yeah I'm staying thanks I've learned a lot on here

:yeahthat:

I'm now looking forward to seeing your progresses over the next few months... here we go! :headbang:

Is it OK to mix my whey protein with 2% milk? Just been wondering

Sure it is.

But in your case, beginner trying to pack on muscle, I'd rather use full fat RAW milk... more quality kcals, plus it's a healthy food. Or at least much healthier than pasteurized/sterilized shit. :)

OK I was wondering I'll get some whole milk, and OK thanks that sounds really good

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics