over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ideal Training Frequency on AAS...

What is your ideal training Frequency of body parts?

• Total voters
I vary from training each body part once a week to hitting everything twice a week.

I do this:

Mon: chest and forearms
tues: NO
wen: legs
thurs: NO
fri: Arms (bi, tri and shoulders)
sat: NO
sun: back and abs

What do you think?

Personally I sit in the 4-5 day category. But should prob sit in 3 day category. If i do cardio a lot during AAS cycle O can feel a little more wear and tear in hips or knees after PCT. IMO days should be taken off even though you feel like hitting the gym after 3-4 days in a row.

Just wanted to see what the general consensus is on training frequency. Specifically how many days of rest do you allow after training before you hit that same body part again? Does this frequency change while on AAS?

Ive done the one body part every 7 Days thing and feel like I never got stronger until I increased the frequency to every 4-5 days. Id like to hear what peoples thoughts are on this. What do you believe is ideal frequency and how do you set up your split to accommodate that particular frequency?

In the off-season I train ea bodypart once every 7 days.
M-Chest/Biceps
T-Legs
W-Off
T-Shoulder/Triceps
F-Back
S+S-Off

12 wks prior to competition I switch to a 3 on 1 off so train ea bodypart once every 4 days.
M-Chest/Biceps/Triceps
T-Legs
W-Back/Shoulders
T-Off
F-Repeat

I have been training 30yrs this yr and this is what works best for me.

Like some here I just listen to my body. If you don't listen to you're body when it tells you to take a break, it will make you take a break!

Just wanted to see what the general consensus is on training frequency. Specifically how many days of rest do you allow after training before you hit that same body part again? Does this frequency change while on AAS?

Ive done the one body part every 7 Days thing and feel like I never got stronger until I increased the frequency to every 4-5 days. Id like to hear what peoples thoughts are on this. What do you believe is ideal frequency and how do you set up your split to accommodate that particular frequency?

Two things happened to me that turned me in to a M-W-F guy

1 - read about DC training
2 - met one of the biggest police officers I have ever seen in person in a very small town in alabama.....I asked him about working out, and he said 'ya. 3 times a week every week'.

Under normal:spam: circumstances I follow DC, which has frequency at 6x per month per body part basically

Now I have recently done an 'arms 3x per week' plan

where you hit arms for 10 minutes non stop 3x per week at the end of your workout

this has worked great for me

now.....just goes to show that sometimes the shock value of what some might say under normal circumstances is over training.....can be a good thing

it always seems to boil down to variety and changing things up

when im on cycle i do a two day split. meaning total body in two days. 1st day upperbody (chest, triceps, biceps, delts), 2nd lowerbody (legs), 3rd cardio and abs, 4th day rest. then start cycle again. I do this lightweight for week then heavy for week. I superset so im in and out of the gym, no messing around. Can only do it when on cycle but grow really fast. Off cycle i go back to a traditional 3 split.

ive done a 2 day split, twice a day when on cycle before. (same musclegroup twice a day) YEEEAH!

I found I can do the 2 a day for about a month then rest for 4-5 days straight and get STRONG!

I mainly train m-f
I split muscles groups
And I train 2x a day
Smaller muscles in the AM
And big lifts in the PM
Which allows me to hit the smaller a muscles a couple times a week.

I do my splits in a progression ,4 day a week weekends off then go to a 3 day on 2 off,then go to a 3 on 1 off method. Reps and rest periods vary as well.
I never train a split more than 12 weeks .

Whatever training program worked best for you naturally, is going to work the best for you enhanced IMO

I think every 5th day is the best for most people
Even if they don't realize it yet
lol

I also believe in training 3x a week, 4 at the absolute most
If I was Phil Heath, it would be different

Whatever training program worked best for you naturally, is going to work the best for you enhanced IMO

I think every 5th day is the best for most people
Even if they don't realize it yet
lol

I also believe in training 3x a week, 4 at the absolute most
If I was Phil Heath, it would be different

Trinity,
I'm interested in how your split looks even better your whole routine Exercises, sets reps....)
Thsnks.

I do M-F and take the weekend off. Gotta listen to the body though, sometimes I have to adjust it.

Listen to your body that's it! Train less for more results

Really depends on how much gear/gh you are on also. You clearly need rest on top.

Your immune system could take a battering from overloaded frequency too.

natural best is 3 times per week
AAS best is 2 times per week
insulin best is 1 time per week

this is based on how long protein synthesis lasts. up to 48 hours natty up to 7 days with AAS and insulin.

I mainly train m-f
I split muscles groups
And I train 2x a day
Smaller muscles in the AM
And big lifts in the PM
Which allows me to hit the smaller a muscles a couple times a week.

I am going to have to try this. I now have the time to train 2x per day, but I like the idea of splitting smaller muscle groups in the AM and big lifts in the PM. How long have you been doing this and did you notice increase in gains VS previous schedule if there was one?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131