over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you think B-boy is fat........

bulldog21

Featured Member/Kilo Klub Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Wait until you take a look at me! LOL! ( b-boy you are not fat at all btw)

Seriously I am 16 weeks out of my comp and I thought I would post some pics. I have posted some before in the judges critique so, you can check them out for reference:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13394

I am just a local level competitor looking someday to compete nationally, I have no serious future plans, I love it I love the process (okay so I am not that excited about the last four weeks of dieting before my show, lol) but am always looking for ways to improve my physique.

Any critiques are greatly appreciated. Any ideas on things to focus on during my prep is greatly appreciated as well.

Attachments

• 260.jpg
    260.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 260-2.jpg
    260-2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,475
  • 260-3.jpg
    260-3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,422
Last edited:
Looking great my brother! I don't compete, so I cant critique with knowledge, but you are looking great in my book.

ALL YOU FAT GUYS LOOK PRETTY GOOD TO ME!

YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF MUSCLE TO WORK WITH AS WELL BULLDOG21....KEEP POSTING PICS AS YOU DIET. YOU ARE 260LBS IN THOSE PICS? HOW TALL?

Kaiser- Thanks Bro! I appreciate the support!

JT- I am 5'11", 260. I was clipped on digital calapers last Sat at 12%but who knows how accurate they are, lol

nice frame and stucture .........try high leg presses for Hams .....feet wide and toes off platform[ better yet vertical leg presses if you have access ] do your squats wide and deep...........your physique spells potential .....wide shoulders good balance ......decent thickness from side ......you could do things .........just get in shape ....pm DC about calf training ......his methods work.......lay the site injects in delts .....hit tris for awhile .......make sure to massage the areas you hit frequently .......I am thinking 225 - 220 ......if you do it right .....but who know you could end up 230 if you gain some muscle along the prep [ it happens, really , but it is possible ]

Thanks IaBadman, need to change up foot position/placement for sure, I am positive it hasn't changes in awhile. Thanks for the assesment this is what I needed to focus my training on.

Pump- Haha, I wish I was ready for that stage, I am not anywhere close to stepping on stage in one of those shows. I am going to do the southern states I think July 15th, in Florida.

bulldog21 said:
Thanks IaBadman, need to change up foot position/placement for sure, I am positive it hasn't changes in awhile. Thanks for the assesment this is what I needed to focus my training on.

Pump- Haha, I wish I was ready for that stage, I am not anywhere close to stepping on stage in one of those shows. I am going to do the southern states I think July 15th, in Florida.

You'll be living in FLA by then, right? Cool. That's Peter Potter's show and it is always a good one. It seems that the overall winner there usually does well at the national level. What part of FLA will you be moving to? I forgot.

pumpputnam said:
You'll be living in FLA by then, right? Cool. That's Peter Potter's show and it is always a good one. It seems that the overall winner there usually does well at the national level. What part of FLA will you be moving to? I forgot.

Yeah I heard it was a good show, I am moving to the Tampa area, I working on putting things together right now.....

Good luck on your diet and move. Sure looking huge in those pics!
What weight do you think you'll get down to?

Thanks Lynx, my best friend that has done my diet and IaBadman both are calling 220-225, last two times my friend hit the wieght to about 1 pound off for both shows and IaBadman knows his sh*t for sure so to give a very long answer to a simple question, yeah 220-225.....lol

fat?..LOL

ah shit man you look good, you got a great structure. just work on the things that big A said and you will do great, in time when you fill that big ass frame out you will be ready to do some seriouse damage at whatever comp you feel like doing..LOL you got a shit load of potential, and judging from the comp pics you have no problem getting lean, so how fat you get in the offseason isn't that big of a deal to you as me i have to fight to get every once of fat off of my stubborn spots like lower back and glutes. good luck at the southern states!

The truth

Ok here is the truth you look pretty good but your room is a mess

Rule 1 as a grown adult you should have a bedframe

A sled or at least a headboard/footboard

Its strange how people can spend so much time concentrating on developing perfect calves yet completely overlook macking out there pad

I am not just being a dick I had the same problem pay some attention to these things as chicks do care about them

Its like having a 400hp engine and then forgetting to wash ther car

Good luck at your show

Its all there man, Now you just gotta let the diet do the work...When you starting your diet...I would like to some more pics in a month or so to see your transformation..Good luck man..

r i g h t....

u call that FAT???? hmm sorry u r not allowed into my club. Get away u wannabes, only true fat people can come in. FatKidz R Us is not a joke company, I am CEO and co-founder, dont mock us fat people!:rolleyes:
gooey 4 a reason

B-Boy- Thanks for coming on here and giving me a critque, appreciate the support very much, you are absolutely correct it will take time to fill this frame out.

Hutch- Thanks too! You are right, its time to get into diet mode and so far so good, I will post up a few pics in a couple of weeks.

Goo!!! Trust me when I say goo that this is "lean" for me! I fit right into your club I swear!! LMAO!!:p :D

Vespa103 said:
Ok here is the truth you look pretty good but your room is a mess

Rule 1 as a grown adult you should have a bedframe

A sled or at least a headboard/footboard

Its strange how people can spend so much time concentrating on developing perfect calves yet completely overlook macking out there pad

I am not just being a dick I had the same problem pay some attention to these things as chicks do care about them

Its like having a 400hp engine and then forgetting to wash ther car

Good luck at your show

Thanks for your support for my show I greatly appreciate that.

I truly hope that you have made these statements with the best of intentions but I still ask you to go back and reread IaBadmans thread: "Wake up Call Fellas" as I think it would make you think twice about making these comments of how "messy of a person" you think I am. I just want you to see thigns from my perspective that is all, everybody's different and does not have to live their life as YOU think they should.....

You are right my room is messy, my Girlfriend who lives 1000 miles away from me right now was in town and I had a short time with her so cleaning my room was not a priority. Cleaning in general is not a super high priority, I mean I clean and my apt is clean but not sparkling. I work pretty hard at my job, go train, fix my food, talk to my GF, and try to return e-mails or talk to people that have asked for my help and I try to help them the best as I can, granted I am not anywhere close to having the knowledge that most guys have on here but the people that ask for my help I can start them out with the basics and go from there. I am mostly gone every weekend going back to my hometown where I grew up 6-8 months out of the year as my grandma lives with my parents and they are out of town so I stay with her to keep her company when I can as she is very old and I will not get to spend much more time with her, so cleaning my apt is low on priorities for me and that is why I ask you to think about the calves and macking out the room statement before you go run mouth again to me. I am not mad at you at all, just think twice before you tell me how I need to redecorate my room and need to "mack" out my pad when I could care less about that shit as I am moving out of here in a few months........

BTW, I have a bedframe, its a low bedframe so fat asses like me don't have to try and climb into bed everynight I can just "roll" into bed....

Nice size bro!! Best of luck in your show, and keep posting picks as you dial in.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear