over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you want a leaner more muscular physique this is a GREAT READ

Some things to keep in mind...

ALA decreases Biotin(may create deficiency)

Metformin inhibits IGF-1

These are two points that were mentioned in the Mountaindog GDA thread from years ago that I recently bumped after reviewing again. I do like the MD GDA a lot.

It contains:
Cinnamon Extract
Gymenema Sylvestre Extract
R-ALA
Vanadyl Sulfate
Chromium Picolinate
Biotin

My question is if you run all of these items noted in the protocol together without insulin pre and post workout would this suppress your insulin enough to make you a diabetic or is the amount recommended in the article good to use and will not suppress your insulin enough to make you a diabetic.

ALA decreases Biotin(may create deficiency)

Metformin inhibits IGF-1

These are two points that were mentioned in the Mountaindog GDA thread from years ago that I recently bumped after reviewing again. I do like the MD GDA a lot.

It contains:
Cinnamon Extract
Gymenema Sylvestre Extract
R-ALA
Vanadyl Sulfate
Chromium Picolinate
Biotin

I used to take Biotin with my Ala but started to read more about that and not convinced we need to take it with ala

http://geronova.com/consumer-blog/human-lipoic-acid-use-is-supplemental-biotin-necessary/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Disappointed Mike Arnold checked out on this thread when he said he'd be back...

Metformin inhibits IGF-1

I wonder how this might effect peptide use. If things like cjc stimulate GH and igf release, then metformin would likely inhibit that production?

My question is if you run all of these items noted in the protocol together without insulin pre and post workout would this suppress your insulin enough to make you a diabetic or is the amount recommended in the article good to use and will not suppress your insulin enough to make you a diabetic.

No.
Your not making your pancrease work harder, you are making it work less.
This is a positive situation, the opposite scenario of adult onset diabetes.

These products make the cells more sensitive to insulin, so less does more, not too mention increase your glycogen capacity which leaves much less for spillover and potential fat gain from excess glucose.

In listening to Ben Pakulski (and I believe Charles Poliquin) carbs shouldn't be consumed in the morning as first meal should be protein and fat

Any ideas why this is considered wrong in this article as he suggested a mix of simple (fruit) and complex (oats) in the morning?

If Mike does read this...

I wonder if he would implore a client of his to use Berberine, ALA, Cinnulin, AND 4-HYDROXYISOLEUCINE in concert with one another to optimize insulin sensitivity levels.

Further, I wonder how the landscape would change if the Metformin powerhouse was brought in. What would be deemed unnecessary (suggested to be omitted/dropped) at that point?

I always supplement with ALA, Fish oils...and will be adding ACV for health etc. Cinnamon here and there but I should focus more on it and perhaps add a supplemental form. Berberine REALLY looks like something I might add as well.

These supplements are very old school, when I designed need2slin and recompodrol I used some of these back in 2009, ive designed much better nutrient repartioners since.

Berberine is a muscarinic receptor activator, which can be very dangerous especially as most of you guys use anabolics and it also can damage bile secretion.

These supplements are very old school, when I designed need2slin and recompodrol I used some of these back in 2009, ive designed much better nutrient repartioners since.

Berberine is a muscarinic receptor activator, which can be very dangerous especially as most of you guys use anabolics and it also can damage bile secretion.
What are your latest recommendations for nutrient partitioners? What are the newest ones you have designed?

Bergenin 200mg
Crape Myrtle Tannis 200mg
Gymnema Sylvestre 150mg
4-hydroxyisoleucine 100mg
Green tea extract 100mg
Coleus forskohlii 40mg
Green Coffe Bean Extract 80mg

These ingredients in those amounts are far more advanced guys

You need cAMP to be released if you really want insulin to be shuttling nutrients into muscle and away from fat cells, it works as a messenger signal for insulin.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner