over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pros that Run Test Only Cycles?

andro

Banned
I had the opportunity to speak with a guy that is being trained by a current IFBB Pro and is giving him all his cycle advise.

The pro was saying that the only steroids he runs is Test Cyp 1500-2g. When cutting down for a show he will jump on Anavar at 150mg/ Day.

I find it strange that he would not take NPP or Tren or any other steroids with test. Don't get me wrong Test only cycles are good to a certain point. I am not there yet but i assume you will have to add other Anabolics to make gains.

The pro was saying that he loves test cyp over Test e due to less bloating.....
Also says that test is the best steroid so no need for any other anabolics.

Can you really make the same gains on test only vs adding like test, NPP, Dbol??

Well it's possible but I think you're missing out when you're not using tren. Especially pre-contest.

Bro these threads are so old... To sum it up, it don't matter who grows off what or what pro takes that... No one ever tells the truth about anything, one. Two who cares what they take?? Your body chemistry is completely different than his. So u will not respond the same as the person next to you. Do research and experiment with what works got YOU

The cult is flooded with liars and decievers...

This guy has no reason to lie about what he takes. He does do a lot of HGH but as far as AAS go it is Test Cyp only. Cruises at 1g a wk all year round and when bulking ups to 2-3g. 20wks out from a show starts to diet and closer to the show he will come off the test and jump on 150mg anavar.

There is no point to running a cocktail of gear thinking you will get better results is what the pro was telling my friend.

Just looking for opinions thats all, everybody is different

I do strictly test only cycles w/ maybe an oral thrown in for good measure.

I HATE deca, tren & npp. I've experimented with all 3 & i hate the way i feel on it. Deca bloats me like a damn whale. Tren makes me psychotic. I slept 2 - 3 hours a night on tren until i passed the vial to someone else. NPP? I hate constant pins. Maybe im a vagina who knows lol

well i do have a couple of friends of mine who are pros...(although not the big names that you see all the time pros non the less) and a couple of them do only run testosterone in the offseason..(with hgh and slin and aromatase inhibitors and peptides).. point being test is the only "steroid".... but showtime... there is no way they would trust it to only anavar....anavar is a mild steroid at best and these guys are all stepping onstage at 225-250+ .... im afraid i call bullshit on that part

150mg/day of Var will work very well, i have seen it with my friend who competes at 240 Ripped out of his mind. he says the trick is cutting out the test a few days before the show and run just Var.

dude looks amazing and it works for him. just sharing with ya

I personally feel this PRO is doing himself a giant disservice not to re-think his aas approach.

Shifting in and out compounds could give his physique a much more quality look.

Pre-contest HI TEST + VAR....Hmmmmmmmm

dunno about that...

-FF

Anavar pre contest ? weird to me

However I ran myself high test cycles only when I was trying to gain muscle and I got very good results from test alone

Of course Im far from being a pro trying to get in a contest shape but IMO that is something that can be done

Yeah and Arnold only took a handful of dbols pre workout and a little primo. Loved beer not milk, No offence but alot of pros lie.

I know a pro who only uses 10grams of creatine a day.

no one else has genetics like him, everytime he tells people he only uses 10grams of creatine they all think he is lying, but I know him ! he is an honest person, he added 5grams of lucein and put on 10 pounds in 4 months

I do strictly test only cycles w/ maybe an oral thrown in for good measure.

I HATE deca, tren & npp. I've experimented with all 3 & i hate the way i feel on it. Deca bloats me like a damn whale. Tren makes me psychotic. I slept 2 - 3 hours a night on tren until i passed the vial to someone else. NPP? I hate constant pins. Maybe im a vagina who knows lol

What is amp?

I know a pro who only uses 10grams of creatine a day.

no one else has genetics like him, everytime he tells people he only uses 10grams of creatine they all think he is lying, but I know him ! he is an honest person, he added 5grams of lucein and put on 10 pounds in 4 months

what? did ne1 else read this

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity