over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB RETIRED PROS QUESTION ????

BRINGTHEPAIN23

Registered
Do you think most old pros male and female still use low levels just to maintain ????

My guess would be that they're on HRT.

LOL. "small" doses to maintain????
depends on what you call small.
bodybuilding is an image thing. some guys can't STAND getting small. or they are so accustomed to being ON that they won't ever come off.
i know a few pros who don't compete and are family men and are still running a GRAM and lifting like they never left the stage.

the guys that can quit the sport and quit the drugs or ONLY do HRT are really mentally healthy people. its not easy to let yourself "shrink" into a normal man. much respect for guys who can do it and still be happy. -JS

The retired Pros on here will not give you a straight answer if an answer at all.
Emric I believe he would not need HRT after he retired, he used such low doses through his career and you can tell with his body type even while competeing that he wasent using a shitload of sauce.. Now that he is Older he might be on HRT like many older men who dont even lift.
Phil is on HRT for life.
BUT wont fess up to the dosages he used for the safety of the young men on this board. I can respect that.

HAhahhhaahha

The retired Pros on here will not give you a straight answer if an answer at all.
Emric I believe he would not need HRT after he retired, he used such low doses through his career and you can tell with his body type even while competeing that he wasent using a shitload of sauce.. Now that he is Older he might be on HRT like many older men who dont even lift.
Phil is on HRT for life.
BUT wont fess up to the dosages he used for the safety of the young men on this board. I can respect that.

BUT.............leave it to you to create doubt for our young members........I do not respect that. Think about others sometime........it makes you a better person.

wow.

Phil is on HRT for life.

have some respect brother. no need for accusations or saying names. geez. don't bother pm'ing me for help or questions. don't need my name thrown around just for telling you any truths... -JS

and my funny answer to this thread:

Do you think most old pros male and female still use low levels just to maintain ????

do you think bears shit in the woods? :D
-JS

moSt pros will never come off, most use high amounts throught out their life but who knows and who cares just live your own life. If jay takes 1gram of test and gains 20lbs don't mean you will. I know national and pros that take more then you imagine and have told me but then some that take way less then expected. This question will never be answered in all honesty it has been asked for years. I mean hell I don't even bodybuild and still lie about doses I take lol. Best way to find the answers is the way I did is just get in with right people and meet them and start hanging with them and u will et all the info you could want

BUT.............leave it to you to create doubt for our young members........I do not respect that. Think about others sometime........it makes you a better person.

Phil I think your full of great info....but its like everything else you must find out what works for your body....

Exactly

Phil I think your full of great info....but its like everything else you must find out what works for your body....

So my point is, people are different, some need more, some need less........so we agree that each need something different.........NOW, what I do not like, now that we agree with my statement, is that if I tell someone WHAT I DID, and they say no way, I am lying........thats disrespect.

Well lets see....

So my point is, people are different, some need more, some need less........so we agree that each need something different.........NOW, what I do not like, now that we agree with my statement, is that if I tell someone WHAT I DID, and they say no way, I am lying........thats disrespect.

You're still healthy, carry nice proportioned size, not in the loony bin, chose to get out rather than hang with the mass at any price mindset.....so if a person had any intelligence at all, they would deduce WHAT YOU DID was minimal.

Hahhaahhahha

You're still healthy, carry nice proportioned size, not in the loony bin, chose to get out rather than hang with the mass at any price mindset.....so if a person had any intelligence at all, they would deduce WHAT YOU DID was minimal.

Let alone have a 19 year old, a 15 year old, and a 20 month old........do the math and see what I was competing in around that time..........good point Tom.

yeah its as if people want to hear that you used 5 test ew and a shitload of anabolic to get that high level of condition.i can tell you i have known Phil for years and one thing he is not gonna do is lie to you..you dont have to like his answer or his opinion but its gonna be truth and sincere..

plus i know,and im not tellin..so there :p

the statement above how some need more and some need less is very true..you would be very surprised at the dosage one ifbb guy uses compared to the next.

I THINK ALOT TO PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR THAT YOU TOO 5000MG OF TEST SO THEY CAN GO OUT AND SAY A PPRO TOLD ME TO TAKE 5000MG OF TEST...ITS THE SAME AS LOOKING AT A PROS WORKOUT...LEGS ON MONDAY MIGHT WORK FROM THEM BUT...BACK MIGHT WORK FOR YOU....PHIL I WISH I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU TRAIN ME...

the biggest thing is that VERY few people have inside knowledge of the IFBB pro's life, nor do they witness the type of response that some of the genetic freaks have to just normal amounts of gear, good eating, and hard training.

i never knew, always guessed, just like 99% of the guys on this board. Then i began training with a pro. we are friends. he tells me the truth. And the truth was SHOCKING. Shocking, simply because it was no where close to as high as I would have ever expected. No where close to where all the internet know-it-alls claim it is. Even more shocking, was watching his grow like a weed all the time, just by ramping up his training and using similar amounts as me, which are far less that the 1000mg of test a week that seems to be the going "normal" amount...

Unless you witness it in person, reading about it just won't convince most people.

the biggest thing is that VERY few people have inside knowledge of the IFBB pro's life, nor do they witness the type of response that some of the genetic freaks have to just normal amounts of gear, good eating, and hard training.

i never knew, always guessed, just like 99% of the guys on this board. Then i began training with a pro. we are friends. he tells me the truth. And the truth was SHOCKING. Shocking, simply because it was no where close to as high as I would have ever expected. No where close to where all the internet know-it-alls claim it is. Even more shocking, was watching his grow like a weed all the time, just by ramping up his training and using similar amounts as me, which are far less that the 1000mg of test a week that seems to be the going "normal" amount...

Unless you witness it in person, reading about it just won't convince most people.

exactly..some may need 3-5g a week as a guy who takes 1-2 g
i know personally that this is the case.
and i agree with your statement that few people have the inside on what the pros do,that a good thing..there hero may say he's on 5 g a week and this poor young year old kid tries to mimic him..not good!!

Last edited:
exactly..some may need 3-5g a week as a guy who takes 1-2 g
i know personally that this is the case.
Fuck, pushing 2g a weeks seems massively excessive to me.....I couldn't imagine 5.....ludicrous....
All for free supplements from Muscletech and a new tanktop.
LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity