over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 levels in blood while using IGF-1 DES or LR3

Ataraxia

Registered
Anyone have any idea or ever tested levels while using either one? Super curious and i don't remember anyone saying anything about this before?

plenty of IGF-1 test while using HGH...

I guess it would depend on when you had your blood work done. The des has a crazy short life maybe 20-30 minutes once injected.

ya i know that... but we all know when we do HGH depending on XX units we can expect XXX levels...
but on IGF1 i have NOOOO idea how high levels would be say on 400mcgs DES or LR3? We talking same range? or like 800??

any idea?

ya i know that... but we all know when we do HGH depending on XX units we can expect XXX levels...
but on IGF1 i have NOOOO idea how high levels would be say on 400mcgs DES or LR3? We talking same range? or like 800??

any idea?

Not to sound like a dick bro but really why would it matter. As long as your getting your peps from a good source. I get mine from ergopep. Top notch stuff

I think what your blood levels are while on is irrealavant. Who cares if your growing and making gains. Now when off for a while I get my blood work checked. That is when it matters to see were your at. But then again I don't ever run for more than 12 weeks at a time.

Not to sound like a dick bro but really why would it matter. As long as your getting your peps from a good source. I get mine from ergopep. Top notch stuff

I think what your blood levels are while on is irrealavant. Who cares if your growing and making gains. Now when off for a while I get my blood work checked. That is when it matters to see were your at. But then again I don't ever run for more than 12 weeks at a time.

haha! i agree... but i was trying to explain the difference to a newbie the other day about using HGH VS IGF1. IGF-1 is more expensive per vial and lasts about the same amount of time, if you get elevated IGF-1 leverls from HGH, why use IGF1?
Is it because you can inject IGF-1 directly into the muscle trained for specific growth?

I like where this thread is going..... I had extremely low IGF blood levels when I had them tested ( IGF blood level of 109 at age 35) before ever trying GHRP/CJC peps, IGF, or HGH. I asked the same question here on PM regarding which compounds would be best to get my levels up and one of the experts at the time (Former AminoOutpost owner) PM'd me with a few good questions that made me think. We basically concluded that it would best to figure out why the levels were so low first before determining the most effective treatment.
My experimentation: I figured I would try the GH boosting peps before trying synthetic HGH and IGF first. I did some blood tests with GHRP's and Semorelin 3x/day through my friends "medspa/anti-aging clinic" at various stages of my 3 month trial. Bottom line is that they worked well for me in helping me get leaner and stronger. I had my levels checked 2 x during that time period and I averaged levels just above 260 ish, these peps obviously worked and work very well.
I later tried HGH for the first time with the quality product Riptropin after letting my baseline IGF count go back to the sad low 100's. After 2 and 3 weeks of Riptropin at 5 iu per day my IGF levels tested at 410 and 383 respectively and I saw the difference HGH made in my physique and training over 3 months even more so than the pep's.
I have tried IGF-1 LR3 and DES with success but no blood tests...... I get the obvious great pumps, site enhancement, and loss of bodyfat from DES, and mostly a leaning out/muscle retention effect from the LR3.

By far, the strongest effects came from the HGH (Rips) for me, but I would love to hear from someone who has tested there levels with synthetic IGF-1. Purely out of curiousity......

haha! i agree... but i was trying to explain the difference to a newbie the other day about using HGH VS IGF1. IGF-1 is more expensive per vial and lasts about the same amount of time, if you get elevated IGF-1 leverls from HGH, why use IGF1?
Is it because you can inject IGF-1 directly into the muscle trained for specific growth?

Ok i see what your saying. Your igf levels would be higher with the igf shot over the HGH shot depending on dose. Plus in the long road you will get some site injection growth but it takes time. People expect to see growth after one bottle sorry its not a miracle drug....lol

I like where this thread is going..... I had extremely low IGF blood levels when I had them tested ( IGF blood level of 109 at age 35) before ever trying GHRP/CJC peps, IGF, or HGH. I asked the same question here on PM regarding which compounds would be best to get my levels up and one of the experts at the time (Former AminoOutpost owner) PM'd me with a few good questions that made me think. We basically concluded that it would best to figure out why the levels were so low first before determining the most effective treatment.
My experimentation: I figured I would try the GH boosting peps before trying synthetic HGH and IGF first. I did some blood tests with GHRP's and Semorelin 3x/day through my friends "medspa/anti-aging clinic" at various stages of my 3 month trial. Bottom line is that they worked well for me in helping me get leaner and stronger. I had my levels checked 2 x during that time period and I averaged levels just above 260 ish, these peps obviously worked and work very well.
I later tried HGH for the first time with the quality product Riptropin after letting my baseline IGF count go back to the sad low 100's. After 2 and 3 weeks of Riptropin at 5 iu per day my IGF levels tested at 410 and 383 respectively and I saw the difference HGH made in my physique and training over 3 months even more so than the pep's.
I have tried IGF-1 LR3 and DES with success but no blood tests...... I get the obvious great pumps, site enhancement, and loss of bodyfat from DES, and mostly a leaning out/muscle retention effect from the LR3.

By far, the strongest effects came from the HGH (Rips) for me, but I would love to hear from someone who has tested there levels with synthetic IGF-1. Purely out of curiousity......

Bummmmp!

I have searched the internet high and low for a post like this! This is the number one reason I am leaning more towards getting a long term supply of IGF over GH. I'd be curious to hear some more about people's experiences with lr3 vs the des if anyone wants to chime in!

Bummmmp!

I have searched the internet high and low for a post like this! This is the number one reason I am leaning more towards getting a long term supply of IGF over GH. I'd be curious to hear some more about people's experiences with lr3 vs the des if anyone wants to chime in!

I don't know why everyone thinks its either DES or LR3. I am taking both DES pre-workout and LR3 post workout, very pleased with the results so far.

Great thread.

My horse will be the guinny pig, he is probably going to try out Mexi's igf in a month or so.

Ill keep you all updated when this begins

Anyone have any idea or ever tested levels while using either one? Super curious and i don't remember anyone saying anything about this before?

I've been doing some google searches and I came across a couple blood tests of guys on LR3, IGF levels were definitely elevated on par with hgh levels. Try google, I'm sure you'll find it.

I don't know why everyone thinks its either DES or LR3. I am taking both DES pre-workout and LR3 post workout, very pleased with the results so far.

What kind of results are you experiencing?

Been following, great read.

Im about to start GH peps plus both igfs....ive seen a few dosing schemes incorporating both..but I believe people forget igf will stop their gh pulse...especially mega doses of lr3/DES
I will be getting an igf test 4 weeks in

Last edited:
Im about to start GH peps plus both igfs....ive seen a few dosing schemes incorporating both..but I believe people forget igf will stop their gh pulse...especially mega doses of lr3/DES
I will be getting an igf test 4 weeks in

I had no idea DES would stop your GH pulse, can you post a link to that information. Perhaps if we take DES after hgh, it will avoid that side effect.

You just starting GH? Physique looks damn good already bro, you're gonna blow up.

I've been real curious about this too. If you take 100mcg Lr3 and got igf tested afterwards, how high would it elevate, and for how long?

I had no idea DES would stop your GH pulse, can you post a link to that information. Perhaps if we take DES after hgh, it will avoid that side effect.

You just starting GH? Physique looks damn good already bro, you're gonna blow up.

im cheap and just use my phone to use the internet...and unfortunately copy and paste isn't something Microsoft thought of for windows phones....but immoretty sure its in Dats sticky.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws