over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**** IGF-1 LR3 ** November Sale ****

Mr IGF

Newbies
Hello,

We are a fairly new Professional Muscle Sponsor as introduced here by Big A:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ead.php?t=13483

We hope to become your one stop shop for ALL your IGF-1 items.

Click Here for Mr IGF's Website

To answer some questions.

Yes this is the LONG 3 that everyone is now using. The full exact name is trade marked that is why you see most sellers use a different but very close name to IGF-1.

Our Kits are directly from the ONLY manufacturer of these kits. I am sorry that for legal reasons I can not use the name but you can see the picture of the kit you will receive on our website.

The IGF powder is manufactured by the leading IGF manufacturer who also supplies the other online sellers of IGF powder.

For direct questions regarding how to use. Please rely on posts/articles here on PM Board and your fellow board members to answer those questions as this is sold as a research item ONLY.

Additional questions can be sent to: [email protected]

If you still have concerns please feel free to pay via your Credit Card/Pay Pal to be sure you get what you order.

This sale is offered only here on Professional Muscle and is NOT listed on our website.

Sale starts , Friday Nov 11th and ends Tuesday Nov 16th at midnight PCT.

If paying via mail we will allow time for it to get to us, just make sure you notify us before the sale ends that you are ordering.

As always FREE shipping anywhere in the world.

1 mg lyophilised white powder suspended in 2ml ready to use
Regular Price: $200

Sale buy first bottle at regular price 2nd bottle only $120.

1 mg lyophilised white powder
Regular Price: $250
Sale: Buy first bottle at regular price get second bottle only $150

Again you will NOT see this sale anywhere else on the internet nor on our website. When placing your order please mention that you saw the sale at Professional Muscle Board and we will be happy to apply your discount.

We accept Credit Cards/Pay Pal, US Postal Money Orders etc.

NOTICE to any of our customers who ordered within the last 10 days at full price, just send us an email and let us know you saw the sale here at Professional Muscle and we will be happy to refund the sale money to you.

If you have any questions please contact me at: [email protected]

Last edited:
Glad to see this post Mr IGF, thanks.

Does anybody have a recent progress to report on this stuff? I now a couple of us were playing and we know of the dropping of fat and being able to eat tons of carbs. How about weight gains, strength gains or size increases? How many calories are the users comsuming and whatare the doses being researched? These mice should be getting big by now. Are they? Are the researchers getting any more or doing it again?

was never a member here but been reading for months. saw this post and registered. new here but not to the game been around for while.
I started usin IGF about 1.5 years ago with the kits cost about $450 to start then got one at bout $400. Then while later tried powder from another place then bought reconstituted IGF from this place couple months ago. figured it would not be as good but I could just up the dose but I was suprised. started usin bout 2 weeks ago. this stuff at 40mcg is just as good as when I was paying 400 beans and using 40mcg. Company seems good they even gave a refund cause they ran a sale the week after I ordered didn't even know about the sale. when ordered I don't trust nobody so I paid with credit card to be sure it was legit.
take it for what ya will. great board will try to contib where i can

Thanks Ron, do you remember what your doses were and what the results were on what calories you ate? How much size and strength have you gained? Obviously you've continued research. Do you remember about how many grams of protein or carbs and fat you took in for any results? I'm trying to maximize what I can out of the bottles I get for my mice you know. Thanks in advance.

Bump!

I must say I have been very impressed with the customer service I have received so far. Even though there has been delays beyond anyones control I have been kept notified throughout. The email resposnes have always been very prompt and I will definately be using them again in the very near future :D Highly recommended

So the service is good, httas good to hear. How are the results and the detail of how you did it?

Kahn said:
So the service is good, httas good to hear. How are the results and the detail of how you did it?

I'll post my results as soon as I start it.

Mr IGF said:
Thank you for all the kind words.

All sale products instock and ready to ship quickly.

Mr IGF

Please click Link at bottom of this post for website.
Great product and great service... once you find the dose that is perfect for you which is between 40mcgs and 80mcgs.. 3 weeks on 5 weeks off i think works best IMO ..Take in complete natural carbs not processed makes a huge difference i feel. based on my persoanl results..

Mr IGF is top notch and well worth using for all your IGF needs...you won't be dissappointed at all with his product or service..

Thank you for the bumps and kind words.

Back to the top.

Made a mistake on the sale dates so it is extended until Tomorrow Wed at midnight.

Mr IGF

Please click the link below for the website.

question..

why is the powder cheaper than the already made form? i would figure the already made form should be cheaper? is it less effective?

TooPowerful4u said:
question..

why is the powder cheaper than the already made form? i would figure the already made form should be cheaper? is it less effective?

A fine question. Thank you

The powder is difficult to work with especially when dividing up just 1mg to be placed in a vial. It is much easier to work with when reconstituted.

This is common with other sellers of IGF as well.

Damn it, this thread kills me. Don't ya hate missing out on a sale? I'm dieing to give this a run but can't right now. What a pisser

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws