over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 testing! New Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work:cool:

woow ..! alpha is my new love ..!

would be good to try ergopep LR3, and I'm interested in changing distributor. and there are many people on the forum using ergopep.

kisses from france.

so how would they do that...doesnt ghrp make you hungry and flush? ive never heard anyone say that about igflr3....maybe u can shed some light on it

so how would they do that...doesnt ghrp make you hungry and flush? ive never heard anyone say that about igflr3....maybe u can shed some light on it

How do they do what??? Actually most people do report feelings of going "hypo" which is hunger, flushing and fatigue. These were the symptoms that caused me to suspect this Lr3. It gave me the same hunger as GHrP.

Imagine that, fake Lr3. :cool:

Thank you, alpha6164, for keeping peptide companies honest. You are a good guy for making things right. ;)

I would love to see the results from Ergo's...

Would be interesting. A lot of experienced guys report good recomp from ergos. The stuff I've got (not ergos) I can say for a fact isn't ghrp as I use a lot of ghrp and never had the sides,the igf gave me silly pumps next day when training. I believe my stuff to be igf as it seems to do what it should. I think ergos will test good from the feedback I've seen.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Would be interesting. A lot of experienced guys report good recomp from ergos. The stuff I've got (not ergos) I can say for a fact isn't ghrp as I use a lot of ghrp and never had the sides,the igf gave me silly pumps next day when training. I believe my stuff to be igf as it seems to do what it should. I think ergos will test good from the feedback I've seen.

I don't disagree with what you are saying but my buddy who gave this IGF also swore on his "results" and the pumps he got working out. Without doing such a test you are shooting in the dark.

Us peptide supply currently.

I don't disagree with what you are saying but my buddy who gave this IGF also swore on his "results" and the pumps he got working out. Without doing such a test you are shooting in the dark.

Absolutely, we can never be SURE of anything without the tests. All I know is my igf does something that ghrp doesn't. I can't say that means for sure it's igf

The way osta just about gives stuff away in their occasional mega sales I dont see why they couldnt offer a few for the name of science?

too bad to hear about GWP tho... maybe is an issue with raws which can now be brought to their attn... I do know their mt2 made me dark as fuck on micro doses over a few wks when compared to what others dosed... there ghrps and cjcs were on par as well...

I'm wating on 5 from osta, Your right these sails make you wonder??
Once I recieve them I'll give it a go as I'm experienced with the results expected. Plus Ill Happly donate one for testing,
Time to expose these scammers.

I'm wating on 5 from osta, Your right these sails make you wonder??
Once I recieve them I'll give it a go as I'm experienced with the results expected. Plus Ill Happly donate one for testing,
Time to expose these scammers.

As much as we we spend on the supplies the serum GH test is a simple $45 test. Take 80-100mcg of the so called LR3 and draw serum GH 40min later if it causes a GH surge then you know you have GHRP. What sucks is that if it is just some inert powder there is no guarantee that it really is IGF but at least we can rule out what seems to be a common substitute compound.

maybe im weird and wayy out of date on this but back 4 years ago when I ran igf1-LR3 after about 2 weeks you knew it was working becuase your hands felt like you had carpal tunnel, similar to HGH but not as strong which subsided after discontiuation of use. Then again back then we didnt know how to labtest it either lol

maybe im weird and wayy out of date on this but back 4 years ago when I ran igf1-LR3 after about 2 weeks you knew it was working becuase your hands felt like you had carpal tunnel, similar to HGH but not as strong which subsided after discontiuation of use. Then again back then we didnt know how to labtest it either lol

And that really means nothing because even people that use GRF1-29/GHRP-2 combo feel similar because of bump in GH.

With legit LR3 at 100mcgs I normally see recomp after just one day.

How much is the purity (%) about LR3 from GWP?

I am not sure what you mean but it is not IGF LR3 at all so the purity doesnt matter at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear