over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-LR3...best protocol

I would love to do this everyday! when did common consensus become that it must be eod? i believe you stated you did ed in the past. I have done ed for more than a month in the past but apparently this causes desensitization.

I didn't have the patience to go EOD but I noticed it only worked well for a week with everyday injections. I remember a guru saying 3x/wk in small doses would never desensitize receptors. Also, O'Reagan only uses EOD with his freaks. It just makes sense to me now. I have one of my clients do LR3 eod and gh peptides with insulin and hgh the other days. His results are shocking! 23Lbs in 12 days and leaner. That's with my diet plan, supplementation protocol, and workouts.

So the most effective protocol would be IGF-1 LR3 on workout days and GH on non workout days?
I train Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun
Im thinking GH Tues, Thurs, Sat
IGF1-LR3 Mon, Wed, Fri ?
Sun no GH or IGF

Im phishing for opinions

So the most effective protocol would be IGF-1 LR3 on workout days and GH on non workout days?
I train Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun
Im thinking GH Tues, Thurs, Sat
IGF1-LR3 Mon, Wed, Fri ?
Sun no GH or IGF

Im phishing for opinions

That makes the most sense to me.

The way the pros run Lr3 is by injecting no more than 10mcg per injection site so the Igf1 stays localized in the muscle injected in.

EXAMPLE: If you want your calves to grow, put 10mcg LR3 in the inner and outer head of each calve. I prefer post workout injects followed by a low dose of insulin(6-10mcg) 20 minutes later. IGF1-LR3 is synergistic with insulin. Make sure to have a good amount of simple carbs right after the insulin: bananas, grape juice, Karboload, honey, etc, and 50 grams of iso-whey for quick absorption. An hour later have a big starch and protein meal....yams and lean beef, chicken and rice, pasta and ground beef, etc.

Put up to 100mcg total in EOD. Some pros use up to 500mcg in 10mcg micro doses EOD in all areas of the body that need site growth. Make sure to stick to EOD dosing at most to keep receptors from over saturating. This protocol puts on fast size and the pumps are unbelievable!

You can do the protocol preworkout for the best pump but make sure to sip simple carbs throughout the workout so your don't feel like crap from low blood glucose. I prefer post workout because it drives nutrients to the muscle groups trained and injected.

As always very interesting info from you. So, 10mcg into each muscle eod? So, if I want to use it on my quads, you would do 10mcg Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday...??? Correct?

If this is the case, it would not mind if your site injection coincides with your quad workout every time, correct?

Thank you

As always very interesting info from you. So, 10mcg into each muscle eod? So, if I want to use it on my quads, you would do 10mcg Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday...??? Correct?

If this is the case, it would not mind if your site injection coincides with your quad workout every time, correct?

Thank you

You want several 10mcg micro injections in each leg. Hit the sweep, tear drop, adductor, and hamstring in each of the two ham muscles. That's 5 sites on each leg, or 100mcg total. One vial of Igf1-Lr3 would last 20 days which is approximately how long it remains viable once diluted and refrigerated in bacteriostatic water.

You want several 10mcg micro injections in each leg. Hit the sweep, tear drop, adductor, and hamstring in each of the two ham muscles. That's 5 sites on each leg, or 100mcg total. One vial of Igf1-Lr3 would last 20 days which is approximately how long it remains viable once diluted and refrigerated in bacteriostatic water.

Hey johnjuanb1,

Thanks for replying.

Could you just do 10mcg into each quad (outer sweep) and still get some growth?

Thanks

Applying MGF post workout, then IGF an hour later does work wonders.
Recovery is days faster in trained muscle.
Igf is one of the best cutting agents I use, better than gh and faster than tren.
All 3 together and no diet is needed...

I gotta try jjb1's protocol. It seems interesting, but I also agree with concreter about the mgf post workout and then later the igf-1 lr3.

I have been doing jjb1's calf protocol and I can say they have changed dramatically.. Just opened my 2nd vial so I would say I'm about 4 weeks in and have put close to an inch on them and they are more defined with some veins now.. I have very stubborn calves that connect high and never thought I could get to 18 inches..

John O'Reagan is a huge believer in micro dosing Lr3 into every muscle. He has my friend doing 480mcg Lr3 EOD, 10mcg in 48 spots. My friend says he's growing with each day's injections. This protocol was used for all the young freaks O'Reagan turned pro.

My 2 buddies are using John right now down south.. Who did he turn pro? I know he worked with Dallas but dallas worked with several guys while using John even he will admit that. He has also worked with Cody Lewis, Nick Trigilli, and few others.. Just curious who he turned pro? I talked to him about once a month but he has never mentioned it.

But yes he does believe in mega dosing IGF. The 2 guys using him here are running anywhere from 200-400mcg and taking gh 2iu like every 2-4 hrs. Has them waking up in the middle of the night and shooting as well.

The crazy thing about john is he only charges them $50 a month.

John definitely isnt scared to mega dose EVERYTHING!

HAs them running Nolitol as well along side synthol and 20-25iu insulin through out the day

John has different protocals for different individuals... The 2 here are using 1-20mcg per bodypart on training days! (This is bilateral in every bodypart including hamstrings)

i think i would still take hgh on workout days with some slin. the results are too good to pass up and on non workout days id micro dose igf lr3 throughout the day along with gh peptides. thats how i will be running it in the next few weeks. the synergy of hgh and slin during my workout gives me the best workouts ive ever had and the mgf /igf combo after will give the most vell proliferation and muscle recovery you could hope for

Can you use Lr3 and other peptides in the same day?
I thought this had been proven that because Lr3 has a long half life that the other peptides you would use would not work as we'll or even not all.
If you are going with the igf/mgf protocol,you would be better using igf des pre workout and mgf post workout.

This info is very interesting. So, if you were to inject 10mcg of IGF into each quad (sweep), would this be enough to make them grow?

You would need to do this EOD?

Thanks

This info is very interesting. So, if you were to inject 10mcg of IGF into each quad (sweep), would this be enough to make them grow?

You would need to do this EOD?

Thanks

If he's basing his information off John oreagans theory he's not just saying 10mcg he's saying 10mcg bilateral per body part EOD!! That's anywhere from 140mcg - 300mcg depending on if your shooting your quads in several places and also each individual muscle belly... He's not saying 20mcg EOD total is the best protocol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws