over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-Lr3/tadalafil Log...

Oh yeah buddy! That's what I like to hear! Cant wait to get back on some good ole igf1 lr3!

You have to try this tadalafil. I've been sleeping all day from Clonidine HCL withdrawals. I have a had a massive hard on non stop. It's freaking huge!!!
I've tried quite a few research companies tadalafil but SuperiorPeptide is the strongest! I had a feeling it would be because I know the taste of tadalafil and there was a lot in this stuff.

How do you like the tadalafil vs vardenadil?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Great log so far. You look incredible matey :) LR3 is top of my list now. But as JJ mentioned you shouldn't take it with CJC-DAC. I am starting a log on cjc-dac so waiting till after that before I try our LR3. If guys want to try LR3 use it alone or with cjc-no dac and a ghrp but ensure there is a big break after your lr3 shot. I would actually not inj till the next day after your lr3 shot to make sure.

Very excited about our future results matey. It's great having access to the best peps around :)

How do you like the tadalafil vs vardenadil?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I haven't tried Vardenafil yet, but at 40mg, tadalafil gives me one of those hard one like I had in 9th grade gym class when the girls wore dolphin shorts with their buns hanging out.....gotta love the 80's!!! :D

You have to try this tadalafil. I've been sleeping all day from Clonidine HCL withdrawals. I have a had a massive hard on non stop. It's freaking huge!!!

I've tried quite a few research companies tadalafil but SuperiorPeptide is the strongest! I had a feeling it would be because I know the taste of tadalafil and there was a lot in this stuff.

Hahahaha it's huge he says...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blood Pressure on tadalafil

133/58

I have been withdrawing from clonidine HCL for 4 days. Clonidine is one of the strongest and most addictive blood pressure medicines which is known to have a strong rebound effect if stopped cold turkey. Blood pressure could rise to dangerous levels causing stroke or heart attack. When I decided to stop clonidine, I started 40mg of tadalafil eod, as tadalafil was originally created as a high blood pressure medicine. I just took my bp and it is 133/58 proving in my kind that tadalafil reduces blood pressure. When I tried to stop clonidine two weeks ago without tadalafil my blood pressure was 187/103.

Please read this thread all the way through. I posted the Igf protocol in the first post.

CjcWITH dac is a poor choice to run with igf1-Lr3. CjcWITH DAC can't work properly when Igf1-Lr3 is present. It would be a better choice to run 100mcg ghrp2 with 100mcg cjc no dac upon waking, noon, and preworkout, then igf1-Lr3 post workout.

If you want to run cjc1295 WITH DAC, then run it subQ twice a week at 2mg each time and take ghrp2 at 100mcg 3x/day subQ.

Igf works either subQ or IM, but IM is beneficial in gaining site enhancement.

Thanks bro!! I'm a newbie when it comes to peptides. What's subQ, guessing stomach fat? I've also been mixing 10 IU's of bac water in my 1 mg LGF then hitting 1 iu in the am. Is that correct or no? Sorry get a little confused when changing from mg, mcg, and IU's.

Thanks bro!! I'm a newbie when it comes to peptides. What's subQ, guessing stomach fat? I've also been mixing 10 IU's of bac water in my 1 mg LGF then hitting 1 iu in the am. Is that correct or no? Sorry get a little confused when changing from mg, mcg, and IU's.

SubQ means subcutaneous which means under the skin/in the fat. I inject in the fat in my hip.
Igf1- Lr3 comes with 1 mg Igf . I add 2ccs of either bacteriostatic water or acetic acid. This will make every 10 units on the diabetic suringe( the 10 mark) worth 50mcg of igf1-Lr3. I like to inject 10mcg of Igf in each muscle that I'm trying to get to grow. I like to use 100mcg total Igf every other day, so I put 10mcg in 10 muscles eod. If you want you can put the whole 100mcg in the fat on your hip or belly and that will work fine too. That would be the 20 mark on the diabetic syringe if you added 2ccs of bac water to the Igf vial.

Thanks bro very useful info. So if I was only putting to the 10 line of bac water on the diabetic pin I was putting in to little of bac? Do you stack it with anything else or recommend anything else? I'm looking to bulk up in my chest it def my hardest spot to gain mass, I'm guessing if I wanted to do IM I should spread my sticks throughout my chest

I have some floaties in the SP LR3 after recon. Used 2cc Bac water. Even after a wk the floaties are still there. JJ you noticed this?

I have some floaties in the SP LR3 after recon. Used 2cc Bac water. Even after a wk the floaties are still there. JJ you noticed this?

I got the lr3 with the blue cap, the one with fillers. It mixed up instantly with acetic acid. Was your the lr3 with fillers or without fillers?

My experiment is on hold as I have the flu. I don't want to inject anything until I'm better.

133/58

I have been withdrawing from clonidine HCL for 4 days. Clonidine is one of the strongest and most addictive blood pressure medicines which is known to have a strong rebound effect if stopped cold turkey. Blood pressure could rise to dangerous levels causing stroke or heart attack. When I decided to stop clonidine, I started 40mg of tadalafil eod, as tadalafil was originally created as a high blood pressure medicine. I just took my bp and it is 133/58 proving in my kind that tadalafil reduces blood pressure. When I tried to stop clonidine two weeks ago without tadalafil my blood pressure was 187/103.

what would you recommend for a moderate dose? mg per week for somebody with half way decent bp.. sometimes high, sometimes normal.. just to get some good results? and of course the massive hard-on's sound good too! and im guessing this is sub q as well?

what would you recommend for a moderate dose? mg per week for somebody with half way decent bp.. sometimes high, sometimes normal.. just to get some good results? and of course the massive hard-on's sound good too! and im guessing this is sub q as well?

Tadalafil is an oral that you drink. In the past I only used 20mg preworkout on workout days, but I can't believe what 40mg does to my erections so I'm sticking with that dose. I've been in bed all day with the flu and most likely will tomorrow so I'm hesitant to take any because I'll just lie here with an erection all day and night. Hahaha :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member