over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IM vs. Sub Q vs. IV use of peptides

Anyone live in Atlanta? I invite you to one of my facilities. You can see for yourself. My accomplishments include-

Former American Gladiator
World Record Bench press holder for 7 years
Bachelors is Chemistry
Masters Exericse Physiology
Doctor of Chiropractic
(certified expired) phlebotomist
Former bouncer Gold Club
Current trainer of NFL (unnamed team)
Please come see for yourselves
This clown who bashes me has no college degree reagrding this issue and because I disagree with him and he skews scientific studies you follow him. Good luck and i please invite anyone here to come take a friendly visit and see what I got going on and judge for yourself. I do this every damn day for a living. I train counless pros and i aint name droppin but I own a chain of privately owned facilities and spent over 12 years in college so please chime in. I KNOW OF ZERO CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES WHO IV THEIR GROWTH. I warn you. You are risking your health IV some shit god knows made where and how from China into your veins. Come see me. Friendly visit of course- maybe even lunch and a workout.

Last edited:
Anyone live in Atlanta? I invite you to one of my facilities. You can see for yourself. My accomplishments include-

Former American Gladiator
World Record Bench press holder for 7 years
Bachelors is Chemistry
Masters Exericse Physiology
Doctor of Chiropractic
(certified expired) phlebotomist
Former bouncer Gold Club
Current trainer of NFL (unnamed team)
Please come see for yourselves
This clown who bashes me has no college degree reagrding this issue and because I disagree with him and he skews scientific studies you follow him. Good luck and i please invite anyone here to come take a friendly visit and see what I got going on and judge for yourself. I do this every damn day for a living. I train counless pros and i aint name droppin but I own a chain of privately owned facilities and spent over 12 years in college so please chime in. I KNOW OF ZERO CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES WHO IV THEIR GROWTH. I warn you. You are risking your health IV some shit god knows made where and how from China into your veins. Come see me. Friendly visit of course- maybe even lunch and a workout.

Hey brother, in all honesty and seriousness, I would love the opportunity to come down there and train with you some time. That would be fucking awesome man. Would you honestly allow a man to come meet you one of these days and check out your shit?

Anytme with due notice. I trained at westside barbell and use their and my principles mixed. BACK TO ISSUE AT HAND- I PROMISE YOU ANYONE WHO IS IV FOREIGN MADE HGH IS PLAYING WITH FIRE. HEPATITS, BLOOD POISONING, COLLAPSED VEIGNS- AND THE LIST GOES ON. This dude 123 or whatever is off his rocker. Has zero training zero college and zero experience. If so he would list as did I and am willing to show anyone and everone in area to come by and see what I got going on. Posting my website at this point would be irresponsible and stupid but I train and have trained with the best. This dude is a keyboard nerd posting dangerous info that may work for him- with US brand name product but how many of you have that? 123 or whomever talks a good game but lets see his backround as I have posted and can back up. Gotta be someone here from Ga who can verify me. This guy 123 takes offense to anyone disagreeing with him and I think he is full of himself and full of it. I am 42 been there done that and he is posing serious risk for all of you which should speak for itself.

Knew that dude would not reply. You cannot make assertations about possibly dangerous hormones based on opinion and that is what 123 does. I guess that is how high he can count. An edecated person (graduate degrees in science) vs. uneducated opinion. What would he responsible user do?

Knew that dude would not reply.

I didn't reply to you because I said I wouldn't reply! This forum is not designed for a shouting match. Are you really this stupid??

Your accusations about me, which are absolute lies are pointless to rebut. You are not worth the time I've given you this far. I will only reply to you when you are shoveling bullshit to someone else. However if you want to bash me, worse even, lie about me, you'll only harm yourself.

Last edited:
Its all good I will continue subq and I guarantee i look better thatn 99% of these guys on here. See my credentials and accomplishments. .

strongrhino, I'm curious about how you look. Could you please post a pic of you. Even a phone pic just so I get an idea what you look like. Thanks

Knew that dude would not reply. You cannot make assertations about possibly dangerous hormones based on opinion and that is what 123 does. I guess that is how high he can count. An edecated person (graduate degrees in science) vs. uneducated opinion. What would he responsible user do?

Bro, we all know that you have a different opinion than cctv...

Plenty of people on this board have different opinions but you seem to be the only one consistantly acting like a child...

You have bashed anyone with any opinion that is not that of your own, you have posted studies and made claims that no competent person could have come to that READ the studies you REPOSTED, you have posted several different threads with the sole purpose of bashing other members (one of which was locked but you still continue), you posted in another forum for the same reason, you quoted another member as saying that GH would turn you into a junkie after the OP you quoted said that is not at all what he was saying but you continue to make this claim, you have lied about matsuo saying "he said he was a doctor" when I have personally corrected you EVERY TIME, and during your fast track to pissing off anyone you come across (bashing SEVERAL members in the last 2 weeks), you have been asked to just drop it more than a handful of times!

This is just what comes to mind right now, without taking the time to go through your posts and this is all within the last week or two!

This is getting ridiculous!

YOU WIN! :banghead:

Last edited:

When your pretending to sound smart please at least spell educated correctly...

If I was to stoop to your level (making a thread solely to bash a member) and it was entitled strongrhino thinks he knows more about HGH than Dat, how many do you think would come to your defense?

Have no reason to post a photo after I have invited anyone in the GA area to come see my facilities for themselves- thus see me. I have implicated the use of controversial substances and thus presenting a photo would be irresponsible in my eyes. What would a photo prove to ya? Been on/off- more on gear for over 20 years Im 42 and now on HGH. Know anyone in Ga? If they in the business then they know me. Thats it. And Bashing other members- didnt know I was dealing with such a group of emotional guys. Maybe you should get your estrogen or progesterone checked. And for the clown who pointed out a typo? So what? I cant spell after a beer? Good waste of time. 123 learn before ya give out potentially fatal protocol. You are uneducated and very biased and yes you can physically/psychologicallybecome dependant on HGH used IV. The study was up somewhere and when I got a minute ill find it. What a waste of time.

Have no reason to post a photo after I have invited anyone in the GA area to come see my facilities for themselves- thus see me. I have implicated the use of controversial substances and thus presenting a photo would be irresponsible in my eyes. What would a photo prove to ya? Been on/off- more on gear for over 20 years Im 42 and now on HGH. Know anyone in Ga? If they in the business then they know me. Thats it. And Bashing other members- didnt know I was dealing with such a group of emotional guys. Maybe you should get your estrogen or progesterone checked. And for the clown who pointed out a typo? So what? I cant spell after a beer? Good waste of time. 123 learn before ya give out potentially fatal protocol. You are uneducated and very biased and yes you can physically/psychologicallybecome dependant on HGH used IV. The study was up somewhere and when I got a minute ill find it. What a waste of time.
It would be considerate of you to post your pic since we all cannot get on down to GA just to see how good a shape you are in.
Posting a pic would be of course better for the board members that are following this thread. It would show the maturity of your muscles thus your time and exprience you put into lifting. Your body type whether your a endo, meso, or ectomorph. If your inbetween cycles thats fine or bulking right now and cannot see the separation of the muscles it's understandable.

But to say you look better than 99% of the board members is pure speculation and very immature to do. It's hard to believe you are a middle aged educated man by the way you attack and flame people. That's left to the other boards for young boys. Not here. You will need to most definitely post a pic to get respect from this board now.

I'm 56 1/2 yrs old. Here is my pic between cycles.
I may not big like many on this board but I'm willing to show my stuff if you are.

Daddy%202009B[2].jpg

Last edited:
It would be considerate of you to post your pic since we all cannot get on down to GA just to see how good a shape you are in.
Posting a pic would be of course better for the board members that are following this thread. It would show the maturity of your muscles thus your time and exprience you put into lifting. Your body type whether your a endo, meso, or ectomorph. If your inbetween cycles thats fine or bulking right now and cannot see the separation of the muscles it's understandable.

But to say you look better than 99% of the board members is pure speculation and very immature to do. It's hard to believe you are a middle aged educated man by the way you attack and flame people. That's left to the other boards for young boys. Not here. You will need to most definitely post a pic to get respect from this board now.

I may not big like many on this board but I'm willing to show my stuff if you are.

View attachment 40732

That is a great looking 56 bro.
congrats ...!

View attachment 40732
Good lord! 56yo... You look great bro! Your post sums it all up!!! I couldn't have said it better.

View attachment 40732

Dude. Looking good. You are a pimp. You are making feel fat.:D

View attachment 40732

Well I would have to say that you look, at a minimum, better than 99% of 50+ year olds!

Very impressive!

Alright- it's on. one stipulation I got my camera phone will take pic now-after 12 hour day- I NEED TO SEND PIC TO SOMEONE SO THEY CAN POST IT PM ME NUMBER I WILL SEND NOW. AND DO NOT GIVE OUT MY NUMBER. ITS THE BEST I CAN DO NOW IM AT HOME. WHO WILL IT BE? wILL SEND ONE UPPER AND ONE LOWER AND CALF WITH DATE. ONLY HAVE CAMERA PHONE NO CONNECTION TO LAPTOP. BRING IT

Last edited:

Very nice Taba! ::ction-sm I didn't know you were 56 yrs young, which is 9 years older than I.

Alright- it's on. one stipulation I got my camera phone will take pic now-after 12 hour day- I NEED TO SEND PIC TO SOMEONE SO THEY CAN POST IT PM ME NUMBER I WILL SEND NOW. AND DO NOT GIVE OUT MY NUMBER. ITS THE BEST I CAN DO NOW IM AT HOME. WHO WILL IT BE? wILL SEND ONE UPPER AND ONE LOWER AND CALF WITH DATE. ONLY HAVE CAMERA PHONE NO CONNECTION TO LAPTOP. BRING IT

We've strayed from the OG thread for sure now, but I can say this forum has alot of experienced users and educated new guys also. We're all here for a reason right. Can't we all just get along... :D

BTW you've got mail.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311