over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Important question about reusing pins

kcbuilder

Registered
Hey guys, I have a serious question about reusing a couple pins. I am in the middle of a cycle and just realized my wife threw out a box from the garage that had my pins in it. I have a couple new pins in my gym bag but not enough to cover me until my order arrives.

Is there a way to sterilize a pin for another use? could I pull alcohol through it or something? I would only need to get 2 jabs out of each of the 2 pins I have to cover me until my order arrives so blunting the needle shouldnt be an issue. I also use seperate draw needles as well.

Whats the best way for me to do this? or should I just miss a couple weeks worth of jabs?

Please help

Boil them in water for 5-10 mins.. If you're real worried, draw bleach up thru them and squirt it out a few times, then rinse.. Those 2 things will definitely sterilize them..

And although it's not a good idea, tons of people have reused pins, most not even taking any sterilization precaution.. IF you are gonna do it, at least boil them IMO.

Boil them in water for 5-10 mins.. If you're real worried, draw bleach up thru them and squirt it out a few times, then rinse.. Those 2 things will definitely sterilize them..

And although it's not a good idea, tons of people have reused pins, most not even taking any sterilization precaution.. IF you are gonna do it, at least boil them IMO.

I guess going to nursing schools years ago, changed my ideas about taking chances. I would personally never do it.

Yea seeing as they're so cheap, it's just not worth it.. If you gotta do it once or twice, it's not a huge deal tho IMO.. But I heard some ridiculous stories back in the day about kids doing an entire cycle on ONE syringe.. Another time all this kid could find was like a 15g veterinary needle, which he used for a couple wks.. All the cycles I've done, I've gotten more than enough needles beforehand, and always ended up giving out a bunch to these knucklehead friends..

Before I get flammed...I don't re-use pins ever, but that being said.........It's not a big a deal as everyone claims it to be!!!

Just like Ricky said...boil them and then pull up isoprop alcohol into it, pull plunger out to let dry a few secs. I personally wouldn't use bleach, but to each his own.

If ONLY you has used the needle and you sterilze it with alcohol.....you'll be fine.

I seen a post just today on another board that stated..."I dropped the pin, what do I do???"...and everyone was like, "Oh my god bro, don't use it" and it turned into this whole thread about him dropping it on his tile or some shit....just ridiculous IMO. Like he buried the damn thing in the dirt or smothered it in radioactive waste. LOL!! Wipe the needle with ISO and be done with it.

T

If sterility wasn't an issue, I certainly wouldn't want to do it due to increased bluntness each time you pass through a stopper on a vial....I like them nice and sharp...less scar tissue.

GPZ services offers next day air shipping, so there's really no excuse to reuse.

Before I get flammed...I don't re-use pins ever, but that being said.........It's not a big a deal as everyone claims it to be!!!

Just like Ricky said...boil them and then pull up isoprop alcohol into it, pull plunger out to let dry a few secs. I personally wouldn't use bleach, but to each his own.

If ONLY you has used the needle and you sterilze it with alcohol.....you'll be fine.

Agreed. Alot of people don't know about bleach, but it's a better sterilizer than alcohol - it will even kill the AIDS virus.. It's also safe too since it quickly degrades into basically salt..

I personally wouldn't reuse but if I had to i'd
- Soak in bleach
- Clean them out
- Use my pressure cooker, get the pressure up, and let them "cook" for 30-40 minutes (if I didn't have my pressure cooker I'd boil for 50-60 minutes)
- Submerge into a jar of alcohol and then use as needed.

I don't think it's all that big of an issue. I've know people that have reused pins, although I never have and highly doubt I will. The main reason for not reusing them would be infection, which is never good. Even if you throughly clean the pin, or even a new pin, it can cause an infection sometimes. Why? Who knows. I've known guys that were using the same stuff, new needle, cleaned the area, and for some reason, this one time, they developed an infection on the spot. The main reason for all the cleanliness is to try and minimize this as much as possible. Reusing pins puts you in greater risk of developing one, not that you will.

Bad idea to reuse, just go to cvs or walgreens and pick up a few for $3.00. and dont forget that once a pin has either broken the skin or a rubber top it dulls the tip in which can and will cause scar tissue but thats up to you its your body do what you will its just my two cents and I'm sure the vets on the board will agree with me:cool:

What you running anyways. I would double the dose and skip a shot. Example test prop 50mg ED now goes to test prop 100mg eod. You any bros that use that can get you out of a jam?

Yes

I seen a post just today on another board that stated..."I dropped the pin, what do I do???"...and everyone was like, "Oh my god bro, don't use it" and it turned into this whole thread about him dropping it on his tile or some shit....just ridiculous IMO. Like he buried the damn thing in the dirt or smothered it in radioactive waste. LOL!! Wipe the needle with ISO and be done with it.

T

I've done this more than once with NO problems. I just draw up some iso and squirt it out thru the pin then let it dry.

why would it take a couple of weeks for your pins to come in?? are you in the US....i use a domestic site that gets them to me in a couple days....do you have a feed store like a tractor supply or something around you?...in pinch you can get some there....also many pharmacy's sell pins as well....there is a medpro in my town that will sell them in bags of a hundred.....im sure if you try you can get some pins...there is NO reason to reuse....

Wow, we're all over the board here, eh?

I have a couple of new pins and several 18ga needs that I use for pulling with. I am the only joe who will be using them. I have an order on the way but it will be a few weeks before it shows up.

I didnt plan to not have pins. I had them in a box stashed in my garage so they would not be found. My wife was cleaning out the garage preparing for our neighborhood garage sale next week and inadvertanly threw out the box with my pins stashed in it. I had a couple hundred in there so its not like I was unprepared for my cycle.

I just dont want to fuck up my cycle. I have never reused a pin in my life nor had I planned to. But shit, bums reuse needles everyday on the streets. Ive heard stories of herion addicts spitting in a spoon because they didnt have water for their fix.

I just want to know if there is a problem with simply pulling alcohol through a few times, letting it dry and reusing a pin one time. I still have new 18ga needles for pulling with so the only thing blunting my injection needle will be my skin from one jab.

Hell when my wife gets her botox the doc sticks the same pin in her face dozens of times and is not in the least bit worried about the needle being dull.

I dont think boiling water is a good idea for a plastic syringe with a rubber stopper, seems that it would melt as these are not indended to be heated.

Let me know what you guys think.

If I decide to reuse and end up with a problem...

WELL IT'S YOUR GUY'S FAULT!!!

J/k I take responsibility for all of my own actions, just looking for some honest advice. Expeirence with this would also be helpful.

Hey guys, I have a serious question about reusing a couple pins. I am in the middle of a cycle and just realized my wife threw out a box from the garage that had my pins in it. I have a couple new pins in my gym bag but not enough to cover me until my order arrives.

Is there a way to sterilize a pin for another use? could I pull alcohol through it or something? I would only need to get 2 jabs out of each of the 2 pins I have to cover me until my order arrives so blunting the needle shouldnt be an issue. I also use seperate draw needles as well.

Whats the best way for me to do this? or should I just miss a couple weeks worth of jabs?

Please help

DO NOT reuse a pin. Far to cheap and easy to obtain. You could even check your local pharmacy or feedstore until your brand you ordered arrives. I would stop the cycle and go PCT before I would reuse a pin.

Just go to the corner pharmacy!!! You sacred or something?

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner