over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In Defense of Skip........

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In Defense of Skip........

while I hate internet drama period , I feel like I needed to step up and say a few things about the person that is known to us as Skip.Because I don't think it is fair that his name and business get dragged through the mud because this jackoff presser decided to leave him with a mess to deal with. Skip is as honest as come and actually cares about all the people on the boards that really want to better themselves and learn .He once told me about how the big guys in his town would tease him and give a hard time because he wanted to be a bodybuilder as well . He was addimate about being kind and helpful to newbies and he tries to pass this on to his clients as well. He went well out of his way to be kind and understand to me during some difficult times that I was having .Always offering a kind word of advice or asking me to give him a call to check in with him . This was way beyond the scope of any internet trainer I have ever heard of aside from maybe Doggcrapp. The guy is classy and caring .He is a great competitor and a true family man. Someone we should all be proud to know or want to be. I am very pissed that while he is expecting his 4th child that he has been forced to deal with this bullshit.It seems that he is going to have to start a new board and that some have business may have been damaged. I just feel I had to say somethng to guys on this board . Skip is my Hero in a sense[ someone we should all strive to be] and I just wanted you guys to have a clear picture of the man before passing judgement. Thanks for listening fellas .......if you are doing a show and want to get pealed.....he is still the best out there......and is just a quality person to work with.

And Skip ,if this shit gets ugly .............you call me.......I got your back 100% bro........you don't deserve this drama .If you need anything please get a hold of me ,OK ? And as far as being a mod at your new board ......I say go for it .....you know that you are fair and honest ......don't let others make you question yourself.....you are an awesome guy period and an asset to any board.......I am here if you need me .....

I agree, Skip is a class act and keeps it real. Too bad that Presser fucked things up.

Well said.

And slip you need some help with starting up your own board "If you are" hit me up and I will see what I can do. I know with the 4th child on the way and you dealing with contest prep right now money has to be tight. so you can just take it off what I pay you for next year ;)

WHOOOAAAA!!!!!

Something positive about me on the boards in the last couple days??? LOL WOO HOO!!!

Thanks a TON, guys. This has been a very good lesson on making sure you know who you are dealing with. *sigh*

I tell you, I have gone a very long time without much of a negative peep about me from anyone. Maybe I was just "due".

Skip

No I don't think so bro......

you are not just due. I am sorry you are too good of guy and you are one of the best at what you do. You don't deserve this shit what so ever. If I can be of any assistance to you please get ahold of me . I am a friend not just a client. And like I said, if this gets ugly , you may want to get a hold of me. I hope you , the wife , and kids , are as well as can be expected . Keep in touch .....I remember us talking on the phone about how something like this could happen . I am very sorry that it did. Take Care Skip......please let me know how everything turns out.

I think majority of these guys are tough!!

That is to say as long as they can stay behind the keyboard as opposed to, heaven forbid, say it to the persons face. I have a simple philosophy in life: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Be civile to others until they give you reason not to.

RY

Well said Ry......

I live by that same creedo.......I hope things are well for big Ry . You are one of my all time favorites on any board anywhere . You are just a class act peroid and there are many on this board . But your posts always seem to stand out to me . You and I just seem to share many of the old school values my friend. Anyway , I hope you and your family are well. how is the house that you are building coming? Take care Bro and Never Change , OK?

Re: I think majority of these guys are tough!!

Ry Roid said:
That is to say as long as they can stay behind the keyboard as opposed to, heaven forbid, say it to the persons face. I have a simple philosophy in life: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Be civile to others until they give you reason not to.

RY

I agree treat me right and I am your best buddy, cross me and its you ass. Well maybe not your RY you to big LOL

I dont even know what went on, but Skip has been a respected
contributor here and hopefully that will continue.

Man Im so out of loop compared to the 'old days'. :D

IMO Skip has done nothing that needed defending. I am a long standing member of MC on of the oldest that is still around and I have watched it all go down. Skip simply tried to keep the piece when people acted up he took action. That is what you are supposed to do. It really doesn't matter there motivation.

Yikes did I miss a couple of posts. Dont know what happened or what was said. But sometimes the competition will do anything to drag others down with them good luck skip. MM

hey boy's , well im not knowing what skip did "wrong " or whatever ? but it sounds like it sould be dropped and forgotton (I hope it can ) and if Iabadman said it is not what it seem's , chance's are good it's NOT.. i got a PM ....needed use it ..
im in !!!
skip if you did not do anything you were not do... anyway califonia is covered when you need help, hope all goes better .

TT

SKIP,

I have heard nothing but positive things for the past couple of years...I am not going to let a couple things that I have heard through the grape vein mess with ehat I think of you. You are a stand up guy and you do not deserve all this BULLSHIT.

If there is anything I can do up here in the Northwest, let meknow

Shit yeah!

I was worried I might have to get my ass kicked or something but with everyone here, I can pretty much hide in a corner which is fine by me. hehe

Seriously, I won't lie - I have been very concerned because Presser is known to be a fucking psycho. Thing is, he knows damned good and well that I did nothing and that it is all on him so I really doubt he would do a damned thing.

However, if he does, I will call on a few of you. :D

YouAbadman: I thank you for offering any assistance. I can't say enough about your character, bro. Now, we better cut the nicey nicey stuff or people will talk. ;)

Skip
ADD: It will all be done for me tonight as I will be out of there come morning. I have all of my client info backed up and deleted and just have a few "things" to clarify even further before I dip. I will be on a brand new board in a couple days! This time, with no bullshit.

Thanks a ton, guys. It helps, believe me.

ehy

i back skip for what its worth!! we talked weeks ago about this happening and it did! hang tough skip!

dp

skip and I have talked as well, and I certainly have gained a ton of respect (and I already had a ton for him) as this has gone down.

Presser is great at talking his way out of crap, and makes things sound believable... I think there's evidence that he's been planning this latest scam for some time. It makes it hard to see what is going on when he's planning things out so well, setting up deniability before hand, etc...

Over the years, I've heard nothing but positive things about Skip. A class act..I hope everything goes well for you and keep us posted about your new endeavor...:D

Skip brought me in over there a few months ago and ecept for these past few weeks it was a positive experience for me, he apologized to me for bringing me into what turned into a complete mess, however I have no regrets. He and Winnie have struggled the past couple weeks trying to piece together what was happening while Presser was MIA. They both did the best they could to keep the rest of us mods informed and evem the membership as informed as possible without jumping the gun with assumptions or accusations. Sometimes you're simply damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Skip knows that I will follow him to whatever board(s) he calls home. He is someone I trust and consider a friend.
KR

Skip, I'm sorry to hear about the bullshit on the other board, some people can never change.

Congrats on your knew child on the way.

I'm am one of DC's clients, and by the way Iabadman and DC and other respected members talk about you, you are a top notch guy. You don't know me yet, but if you need help just shoot me an e-mail, for anything.

Nothing better to help people that go out of their way to help others.

Good luck on your contest, and take care of the new one on the way...

Last edited:
You guys QUIT! I am on waaay too much test and I swear to God I will cry. lol

Still, it is very nice to hear - it doesn't get old. ;)

New site should be up by tonight but it will still be in raw form. We have alot of work to do on it but we are excited about it.

I have the site name but will hold off until we have everything in order and my prep forum is up and running.

You guys are great.

Skip
TEAMSKIP@ ?? ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members