over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In terms on pumps, IGF Lr3 Vs GHRP/CJC1295

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In terms of pumps, if u had to choose one, which one gave u more pumps?

IGF or GHRP2/CJC1293?

Des in the igf1 category would win in my experience. Ghrp/cjc keeps me fuller but didn't notice an increased pump.

pumps from ghrps? IGF with carbs pre/intra workout.

GHRP's will give you some pump, as will gh. Igf more so. I've had preworkout drinks sold at the gym that together with my 4 iu gh daily make me feel like my skins gonna split

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

IGF-1 hands down!!!!

Thanks guys.

What about Lr3 vs DES?

Seems like Lr3 is better for vascularity and body recomp.

Thanks guys.

What about Lr3 vs DES?

Seems like Lr3 is better for vascularity and body recomp.

That's such a tough call. They both do amazing things. I like running des a half hour after ghrp/ghrh 3x/day. With Lr3, I like taking it post workout. You can't go wrong with either one.

That's such a tough call. They both do amazing things. I like running des a half hour after ghrp/ghrh 3x/day. With Lr3, I like taking it post workout. You can't go wrong with either one.

i agree variety is where its at.i likes em all!!! lol

Which do u think will give better results?? In terms of body recomp.

DES is half the price.

I live IGF for pumps....Des drops my blood sugar so low that I don't feel that good during workouts.

Which do u think will give better results?? In terms of body recomp.

DES is half the price.

They all have their respective worth Ronnie, try the DES see how u do, then Try the Lr3 see how u do, base the worth off of what YOU are able to get out of them...my result are going to be different in measurables but in the mirror I'm seeing results that impress me and my wife is pleased as well and that's all that matters ;).

I live IGF for pumps....Des drops my blood sugar so low that I don't feel that good during workouts.

Bro, grab a bag of the Hershey miniatures put them in the fridge, grab one b4 h leave for the gym, des it up eat a miniature grab ur during drink that has a carb mix to help get thru your work out , if you do a GHRP/mod pre bed wait 30 mins and admin Lr3 in muscle trained...

They all have their respective worth Ronnie, try the DES see how u do, then Try the Lr3 see how u do, base the worth off of what YOU are able to get out of them...my result are going to be different in measurables but in the mirror I'm seeing results that impress me and my wife is pleased as well and that's all that matters ;).

Thanks for the advice.

In lay man terms, how your u distinguist the effect of the two in terms of body recomp?

i.e Fat loss, vascularity, fullness, pumps, etc.

OK i'll research some Lr3.

I plan to research Lr3 by itself so I can know the effect of Lr3.

What do u think? Will i be impress?
BF level is already low 8-9% thanks to Phil.

The first time I ran Lr3 the results blew me away. I only ran it for 9 days and my body changed everyday. I got bigger and leaner at the same time. The way I used it was immediately after my last set I would hurry to my car and administer it bilaterally in the muscle trained. I started with 60mcg and slowly built up to 120mcg. A half hour later I would take 10 units humalin-R sub-Q. I used it only on training days.

Last edited:
Bro, grab a bag of the Hershey miniatures put them in the fridge, grab one b4 h leave for the gym, des it up eat a miniature grab ur during drink that has a carb mix to help get thru your work out , if you do a GHRP/mod pre bed wait 30 mins and admin Lr3 in muscle trained...

I actually have tried high carb drinks with Des, still don't feel good enough to work out. It give me a blasting headache.

ThE cjc /ghrp gives me a decent pump alone, throwing in some Des pre w/o is
awesome.

The first time I ran Lr3 the results blew me away. I only ran it for 9 days and my body changed everyday. I got bigger and leaner at the same time. The way I used it was immediately after my last set I would hurry to my car and administer it bilaterally in the muscle trained. I started with 60mcg and slowly built up to 120mcg. A half hour later I would take 10 units humalin-R sub-Q. I used it only on training days.

I know you know your body very well JJ, but using humalin r in addition to the Lr3 IMO exaggerated the results. Don't mistake what I am saying though cz Lr3 is great on its own but obviously when you add something as powerful as insulin then results will come faster and better...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws