over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable L-carnitine - Results

There is no real need to avoid fat when on slin. Novalin is active for quite a long time so it wouldn't be optimal to avoid fats for that long. Instead just limit their intake according to your exact goals. Now for guys who are cutting hard then sure use very low amounts and perhaps avoid all fat for the first 4 hours.

I personally like to consume a balanced meal (with about 20g fat) before using any slin. Only when I use humalog/novalog do I avoid fat intake as they are active for much shorter. Moreover I usually take them pre training so I obviously have no fats during training and avoid them in my post workout meal anyway so it makes things easy.

I have experimented and even with my metabolism I have noticed when I consume fats (30g +) when slin is active I definitely gain fat much much easier. But you don't want to be avoiding any fats for up to 8 hours everytime you take in a shot of regular slin.

Agreed

There is no real need to avoid fat when on slin. Novalin is active for quite a long time so it wouldn't be optimal to avoid fats for that long. Instead just limit their intake according to your exact goals. Now for guys who are cutting hard then sure use very low amounts and perhaps avoid all fat for the first 4 hours.

I personally like to consume a balanced meal (with about 20g fat) before using any slin. Only when I use humalog/novalog do I avoid fat intake as they are active for much shorter. Moreover I usually take them pre training so I obviously have no fats during training and avoid them in my post workout meal anyway so it makes things easy.

I have experimented and even with my metabolism I have noticed when I consume fats (30g +) when slin is active I definitely gain fat much much easier. But you don't want to be avoiding any fats for up to 8 hours everytime you take in a shot of regular slin.

Gotcha, appreciate the detail.

To clarify I realize 1-2iu is a pretty small amount of insulin I was just curious what "standard protocol" is regarding insulin/eating fat.

I've been taking 1-2iu Novalin 2 hours minimum before my next meal so I dont really think there's any issue there

Gotcha, appreciate the detail.

To clarify I realize 1-2iu is a pretty small amount of insulin I was just curious what "standard protocol" is regarding insulin/eating fat.

I've been taking 1-2iu Novalin 2 hours minimum before my next meal so I dont really think there's any issue there

My post was more in relation to larger doses (5IU+) of insulin. Obviously the higher the insulin dose the greater probability you could put fat on if lots of calories are taken in when it is active. As people know insulin is a storage hormone. Now if you are using 2IU to transport synthetine into the muscle cell you don't really have to worry about consuming fat when it is active. As long as your daily nutrition is good you have nothing to worry about. Moreover, I assume you are using the slin before exercise so that again reduces the chances of putting fat on when using slin. 2IU slin is nothing. Even when I use 10IU if I follow the steps I have mentioned I never put fat on when using slin and if anything I tighten up.

I just use a normal barrel (3cc) and 23g to withdraw and then 30g to inject. Never had any scar tissue issues.

Big A where are you pinning sub-q and how much each time?

I pinned 1ml IM with a 1/2" 30g in each quad yesterday with zero issue. Decided to go almost 2ml in quad today and having some fair pip. I'd rather split the dose and go sub-q and save my large areas for other IM injections.

I'm on day 2 and definitely noticed increased vascularity today at the gym and I didn't take my normal dose of tadalafil and Citrulline. I hope this stuff works as well for me as some of the others here as I usually have to cut carbs below 100g day to get into single digit bodyfat. I will keep everyone updated on my progress. I am running John's protocol of 400mg pre-workout with 50g carbs pre and 30g during and 30-50 post.

How many iu are you taking with 400 mpg? Is Meadows protocol only on his forum?

You can find it lots of places of you look around. I'm pretty sure it's on here in a thread about carnitine that John started himself

I'm not using any insulin to load just the 400mg synthetine preworkout with carbs. I believe he only uses insulin the first two weeks at 8 iu to load and thats it. I just meant that I am using the 400mg synthetine pre workout like he suggest. I do plan to add some metformin though.

I would recommend signing up for his site even if only for a month and even if you are a veteran lifter. I've been training and bodybuilding off and on for 15 years and I find him to be a wealth of great information.

Only trouble I'm having with synthetine at the moment is PIP which is weird cause no one else seems to be getting it.

Last edited:
I'm not using any insulin to load just the 400mg synthetine preworkout with carbs. I believe he only uses insulin the first two weeks at 8 iu to load and thats it. I just meant that I am using the 400mg synthetine pre workout like he suggest. I do plan to add some metformin though.

I would recommend signing up for his site even if only for a month and even if you are a veteran lifter. I've been training and bodybuilding off and on for 15 years and I find him to be a wealth of great information.

Only trouble I'm having with synthetine at the moment is PIP which is weird cause no one else seems to be getting it.

Some people seem to get pip which is weird to me as I get none at all. I even tried 5ml in one spot and it was completely pain free. I tend to inject it into my delts. Personally quads are hit/miss with me regardless what I inject. Metformin would make a nice addition as would a good GDA product. What carbs are you having for pre/intra/post? I would recommend adding in faster carbs if you aren't already. The vascularity/pump/energy is incredible when adding in the likes of honey, coconut sugar, HBCD's and high dosed aminos.

Some people seem to get pip which is weird to me as I get none at all. I even tried 5ml in one spot and it was completely pain free. I tend to inject it into my delts. Personally quads are hit/miss with me regardless what I inject. Metformin would make a nice addition as would a good GDA product. What carbs are you having for pre/intra/post? I would recommend adding in faster carbs if you aren't already. The vascularity/pump/energy is incredible when adding in the likes of honey, coconut sugar, HBCD's and high dosed aminos.

I went IM in glute with 25ga 1" and no pip. Tried sub q 30g in few spots and it looked like I got hit by a swarm of yellow jackets. Went IM 30g 1/2" in quads and still had pip. Guess I'm just a sensitive ass. Lol

I was really hoping not to have to pin a 1" everyday. Anybody using something smaller than a 25g 1"?

Preworkout I'm doing a pop-tart and EAA/BCAA mix plus my preworkout blend and some tada. Intra is 30g cyclic and EAA/BCAA and post is chicken or fish with rice cakes. I'm going to switch to cream of rice pre workout after 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get horrible pip from it. Worse then prop.

Yea I thought I was g2g in my glutes. Put 2ml preworkout. 3 hours later now, No bueno. Definitely comparable to prop pip for me. Gonna try it for total of 14 days and decide if it's worth the discomfort. Has anybody run it EOD? Is it still effective that way?

Try different sites - i was able to put 3 mL into my triceps with zero PIP but just .5 mL in my quad or bicep and i was crippled for days. Delts weren't too bad either, very slight pip the next day...weird thing is that i could put 2 mL of aas into my quads and usually have little to no pip...go figure.

L carnitine is great if you can handle the pain..

Hey.

Just wanna jump in and give my experience with the carnitine.
I both ran the Synthetek and another so called burn Free formula several months ago....Being only 200mg the volume to be injected was insane and hurted too much to the point that it hinderd my Training....Do not know why....I can inject any aas without problems but this was terrible so I stopped ;(((
But if you can handle it...the high er the dosage the better the effects...Training Performance stamina and endurance is insane and fat loss is unreal even with a not so clean diet and lots of calorie..
You become a fat loss machine :)
Best of luck :)))
Fitstar

Yea I thought I was g2g in my glutes. Put 2ml preworkout. 3 hours later now, No bueno. Definitely comparable to prop pip for me. Gonna try it for total of 14 days and decide if it's worth the discomfort. Has anybody run it EOD? Is it still effective that way?

It's gonna be effective no matter how you run it but sure eod would be fine. Although I would recommend bigger shots if dosing it eod and if it is causing pip that could be an issue. It's mad to me how some respond as I get no pip anywhere on my body from it. Syntheselen is the only synthetek product that gives me pip and it can be bad but only lasts a few hours max (it stings me).

It's gonna be effective no matter how you run it but sure eod would be fine. Although I would recommend bigger shots if dosing it eod and if it is causing pip that could be an issue. It's mad to me how some respond as I get no pip anywhere on my body from it. Syntheselen is the only synthetek product that gives me pip and it can be bad but only lasts a few hours max (it stings me).

Thanks for info Elvia. I did 1ml in glute today with very minor pip. The 2ml from yesterday only lasted about 18 hours. I am definitely seeing some repartitioning effects. So I will press on.

Elvia,

what's your thoughts on maybe adding GW501516 and metformin with the L-car?

Elvia,

what's your thoughts on maybe adding GW501516 and metformin with the L-car?

I have tried most things but I still haven't used GW but plan to in the near future. Apart from certain studies linking it to cancer (very high doses) I only ever hear great things about GW. I know people who say the effect it has on their cardio and strength endurance is incredible. It seems to be one of the most effective tools for increasing HDL levels too. Metformin is great and provides numerous health benefits plus only adds to your look. I think both would be a great addition to synthetine/l-carnitine. All 3 products provide health benefits whilst improving your physique in many direct and indirect ways including nutrient partitioning, insulin sensitivity, fat loss, heart health, cardio performance, muscle endurance, general well being etc.

I might even order myself some GW now as I have been meaning to try it for ages. I am currently not using metformin and I like to cycle most things and currently using an Indian GDA my friend sent me. Although I will be going back on metformin in the near future (500mg am/pm).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131