over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Winstrol or Mast Prop

Diesel618

Registered
Newbies
I decided to throw in injectable winstrol in place of mast p on my last test/NPP run because it was on sale and I figured it would do the same basic thing as far as providing a DHT presence competing at E2 receptors, lowering SHBG, improving libido and keeping some prolactin sides at bay. Needless to say I was utterly disappointed. Much too toxic a substance for what I was looking for over time, and just didn't perform anything like what I wanted. By 8 weeks my appetite was shit and I got practically none of the benefits I was looking for. I did get strong as shit though.

Lesson learned for me.

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Interesting I havent seen inj winny in forever, alot of labs still make it? I never noticed much from mastering tbh and like winny. Never had sides or negative affects from either

undertow333

Newbies
winny inject is just as liver affective as the oral. its the only injectable that still breaks down in the liver, i believe. so oral or inject, its affecting liver values.
and yes, for the guys mentioning body fat, i think its a real hardener for a very lean body. same with masteron. the leaner i am, the better.
why not try four weeks mast, than convert to 4 weeks winny. diet those 8 weeks hard. like a practice contest prep.
thats exactly what i want to do, as far as a practice contest diet with compounds. and on those, dont lift too heavy, to avoid injury.

undertow333

Newbies
or stack them as another has said, maybe mast for 8 weeks, add on the winstrol for last 4. id love to do that on a proper diet,

goback2013

Registered
The winsrol amps I used to take many years ago didnt cause any lingering pain and were my very favorite aas. The ug lab inj win have been painful in my experience though.i think it was oil based compared to the water based amps.
Probably due to high solvent content more than anything else.

SlickNYC

Registered
Back in the day we used winny and test suspension same syringe. Poor mans gh

cmryan

Registered
Back in the day we used winny and test suspension same syringe. Poor mans gh
I’ve used all 3 and there is no way in hell I’d ever call TNE+winny a poor GH. For me at least, TNE+Winstrol is far more potent at practically everything aesthetically snd performance based than GH.

HGH is obviously something you can use far longer than Winstrol and it has other benefits that steroids don’t provide (joints, sleep, etc).

Tank4411

Registered
Newbies
I want to run water base injectable winstrol again. It was my first cycle 20 years ago and I remember amazing results. I have found some on a sponsor here that I like. I’m worried about the infection chance of injecting water base gear. Just wanting to reach out and get you guys opinion that if it comes from one of the more popular sponsors I should be good?

88shots

Registered
Newbies
Masteron or winstrol is a personal decision.I don’t use winstrol anymore due to the side effects I get but it’s one of my favorite compounds.

Tank4411

Registered
Newbies
Winstrol Gives me an incredibly hard look at low bodyfat.

totalrecomp

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I want to run water base injectable winstrol again. It was my first cycle 20 years ago and I remember amazing results. I have found some on a sponsor here that I like. I’m worried about the infection chance of injecting water base gear. Just wanting to reach out and get you guys opinion that if it comes from one of the more popular sponsors I should be good?
I personally would not want to run something I would worry about the entire time I was on it but thats just me.

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My elbows and knees were extremely painful on winny. Only made it like two weeks then stopped

tbol or anavar is a nice addition

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
annegrhs01