over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injecting in thighs

evolutionX

Registered
guys I have tried this several time and its really horrible feeling for me and it hurts because I am not much muscular in that area. I tried injecting and just scares me!

should i inject with flexed leg or relaxed, thanks. Also on top part or side is better?

inject relaxed bro. Go to spot injections.com and just inject where it shows.

Definitely inject near where they do it in spot injection com

I've tried to find a new place and injected much higher on the leg and I was in pain for more than a week.

hey bro just stand up straight, hold arms to your side,hands flat and go about 1/2" below middle finger on outside of quad,while relaxed, next make sure you are very clean about your process!!!!!! and what size needles are you trying to use??? hope this helps started quad shots a few mths ago and love it !!!! no pain to speak of and my quads are not the biggest ...... Just take your time !!!!

thanks engbulldog

I am using 25 X 1" as its not a whole lot of chunk there. I will try your technique.

Definitely relaxed!!!

Cage

go about 1/2" below middle finger on outside of quad,while relaxed, Just take your time !!!!

Exactly...I was taught to touch your upper knee cap with your middle finger stretching your thumb upward and that is the area to shoot, upper outer part of your quad, sounds almost what you are saying bulldog. :)

Make sure to aspirate to be safe. There was a great post by someone who almost shot into a vein. Once the pin is sunk, pull back slightly on the plunger. If it fills with blood - move to another site.

Exactly...I was taught to touch your upper knee cap with your middle finger stretching your thumb upward and that is the area to shoot, upper outer part of your quad, sounds almost what you are saying bulldog. :)

that does it

A 25g neddle is small if u r shooting oil base for me that is my opinion.

^its endosyn movie no prob

Anyway yeah I did it today but damn me couldn't relax all the time:mad:

ill give you a tip that i use everytime i do it. i am unable to shoot in the shoulders anymore becuase of the huge buildup of scar tissue in there so quads are the only choice for me. (i hate the butt)

sit on the edge of the couch or the toilet. couch is better becuase it doesnt move on you.
anyway, sit on the edge of the couch and straighten your legs out as far as you can get them in front of you. now de-tense the muscles. with the legs straightened that way it should be very difficult for you to tightly tense the muscle.
ok, once you have your legs all the way out now locate where you plan on shooting. hold the syringe like a dart and line it up back and forth a few times measuring the distance. then on the last motion back and forth take a deep breath and right as you start to let out your breath poke it into the thigh. releasing your air will help to loosen the muscle as well. once you have the pin in just take a moment to relax. pull back on the stopper to make sure no blood.
if no blood then slowly push the fill. if you can distract yourself try not to look. i have a routine of watching Jay Cutler training on youtube while i do mine and i visualize myself getting stronger and bigger. makes the process more fun.....

Don't forget you can do your teardrop as well on the quad; it definitely helps with rotating the injections more and lessen your chance of scar tissue.

Don't forget you can do your teardrop as well on the quad

I know this is an injectable area but man sounds painful.

yeah man ive never been able to do the thigh. for some reason delts and glutes is it for me. some guy told me he'd been hitting his lats and pecs too! pretty hardcore. not sure if the lats are the smartest place to hit but, whatever. to each his own. I actually researched some vids on youtube about how to hit the thighs properly. check em out... maybe it could help seeing someone do it.

ill give you a tip that i use everytime i do it. i am unable to shoot in the shoulders anymore becuase of the huge buildup of scar tissue in there so quads are the only choice for me. (i hate the butt)

sit on the edge of the couch or the toilet. couch is better becuase it doesnt move on you.
anyway, sit on the edge of the couch and straighten your legs out as far as you can get them in front of you. now de-tense the muscles. with the legs straightened that way it should be very difficult for you to tightly tense the muscle.
ok, once you have your legs all the way out now locate where you plan on shooting. hold the syringe like a dart and line it up back and forth a few times measuring the distance. then on the last motion back and forth take a deep breath and right as you start to let out your breath poke it into the thigh. releasing your air will help to loosen the muscle as well. once you have the pin in just take a moment to relax. pull back on the stopper to make sure no blood.
if no blood then slowly push the fill. if you can distract yourself try not to look. i have a routine of watching Jay Cutler training on youtube while i do mine and i visualize myself getting stronger and bigger. makes the process more fun.....

Don't do it on the toilet-too much air borne bacteria around a toilet

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity