over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injection question

richie34

Registered
i know im supposed to wait 7 days after injecting each site,but what about differant heads of the muscle? for instance, do side delts on monday can i then do rear delts on wednesday or wait 7 days before doing any of shoulder heads? hope that made sense , ive wondered the same thing about triceps as well, any input guys? thanks richie.

What muscle are you hitting? I know I can hit the same spot E3D with no issues doing mainly glute, hip, and delt shots.

How many days a wek are you injecting now? You have a lot of places to choose from for multiple weekly shots.

Glutes
Quads
Lats
Triceps
Delts
Biceps
Outer Calf

of course!

unless your shoulders are very small this would be fine. although i'm not sure how you could run out of spots. if you like rear delt shots, try the triceps. for me, these are the two best upper body parts to inject. spotinjections.com
should give you enough ideas to fill your 7 days.

i know im supposed to wait 7 days after injecting each site,but what about differant heads of the muscle? for instance, do side delts on monday can i then do rear delts on wednesday or wait 7 days before doing any of shoulder heads? hope that made sense , ive wondered the same thing about triceps as well, any input guys? thanks richie.

Didn't you ask this question at the beginner's forum and got a lot of good answers?

Bro

How the hell do you shoot the rear head of your delt? I never shot my glutes because of the awkwardness of hitting it and bandaging it.

Not to many say you can't shoot a muscle area more than once a week. Depends on what you are shooting, the volume you are shooting and the size of the muscle.

As the bro explained above you have a lot of muscle choices. The rear head of the delt on most new bodybuilders is very small and would be a bad choice for the reason alone. ( unless it is enhancement oil )

Take a look at an anatomy book and get a sense of muscle size, where they lay and where the major blood vessls are.

Outer quads are huge and there are no major blood vessels nearby. I hit just that area almost every other day for a long time. Now I would advise rotation to more muscles.

Allbeef

sorry i didnt get back to checking replys until now, to answer , im not aware of having asked this question before? and also not new to bodybuilding ( am 35 now) and have been traing on and off ,mostly on for over 15 years lol but its just one of those things that never seem to get disscussed, also am not ina proper panick or anything just running some realy painful primo and can only handle 1ml at a time! and its only 100mg/ml,so a bit awkward and just happen to get on well with delt shots.so basicly the side and rear head can be counted as sepparate muscles? thanks for replys by the way.

sorry i didnt get back to checking replys until now, to answer , im not aware of having asked this question before? and also not new to bodybuilding ( am 35 now) and have been traing on and off ,mostly on for over 15 years lol but its just one of those things that never seem to get disscussed, also am not ina proper panick or anything just running some realy painful primo and can only handle 1ml at a time! and its only 100mg/ml,so a bit awkward and just happen to get on well with delt shots.so basicly the side and rear head can be counted as sepparate muscles? thanks for replys by the way.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26309

sorry and also thanks for helping, obviously i know how to rotate sites but wasnt sure about actual heads of muscles. again sorry about double post have had a lot of things going on lately and now feel pretty stupid! lol, cheers richie.

I was just curious if you had found those answers not good enough...
What primo is this ur using that's so painful?

answers were fine i think i must be cracking up , lol just didnt register to my brain that id already asked before and its not that ive run out of sites either its just primo seems to give a littke extra growth in smaller muscles (maybe in my head?) and i feel it would be good to hit delts twice a week if its safe, as which going from these answers seems to be the case. the primo is ip line from a very good uncle, but starting to get used to it now,richie

Allex WTF?

Don't you put a bandaid on the site you inject. My poimt was that many years ago the only time I ever shot my glute I did it in a mirror and it was awkward and traumatizing because I could not get angles right. Then trying to put a 1/2 inch bandaid on while lookig through a mirror took about 4 bandaaids. I never had that proble sitting on the shitter and hitting my lateral quads. Ihavwe never aspirated back either as all the large vessels lie through the inner thigh.

Allbeef

A bandaid??? :eek: :confused:
Never did, never will... I can shoot my glutes with one hand tied, but I don't do quad shots. We're all different, after all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131