Congratulations on the new product Mike. I'm sure it's going to be a hit... Totally unrelated. I'm sure you've answered this a million times. Why are you not selling hgh? Your quality and turnaround time are excellent. I understand you already sell MK and igf. But you throw in some hgh and it's Christmas everyday.
Can you tell us what other type products might be coming?
Dammit , just take all my money. I want them all. I have loved all your products and I always refer buddies when they ask for a legit sponsor. Keep up the good work mike.I don't want to get too specific because we are still at a point where things could change, but here is what I have planned thus far...
* Intra-workout product (this will closely resemble the old Intra-MD formula).
* Stim-based pre-workout (this is going to be awesome. In my opinion, it will have the best stim & cognitive enhancment blend on the marlet, while also containing all the other good stuff you would want in a pre-workout. No prop blends here (or any other product I make). You will know exactly what you are getting...and some compounds will be dosed beyond anything yopu've seen before).
* Aderrall-like product.
* Zanax-like product.
* Digestive product (which actually works and was specifically designed to meet the needs of bodybuilders, unlike so many others on the market today).
* Stim-based fat loss product (this will be the best stim-based fat loss product on the market. Yes, I am confident I can make that claim. No one is spending the amount of money on a fat loss product that I am)
* Stim-free fat loss product (this will be, indisputably, the BEST stim-free fat loss product in existence, bar none).
* A pure stim product in capsules (This will be relatively simple in nature, but will contain the most powerful stims used today in capsule form. Usually, if someone wants to use sims, they need to use them as part of a combination product, such as a pre-workout, etc., but now you can decide to use stims without all those other things...and each dose is split into 3 caps, ranging from moderate, to strong, to super strong. This way you can finely tune your dosage to your indiovidual preference).
* A fat-loss based GDA (this will be your typical GDA, but will contain insulin sentizers and mimetics with the most potent effects on fat loss. I believe I will be able to ake the claim of best fat-loss based GDA on the market).
* Pro-growth GDA (This will be Insulingen's replacment. I am still designing the formula, but am confident it is going to be pretty awesome).
All of these are in the pipline at various stages...and after these are released, I will continue releasing a new prodiuct every 6-8 weeks, long-term, so MA Labs will always be releasing new products throughout the year. The days of waiting 8 months to see a new MA Labs product are quickly coming to a close.
Why wouldn't I just take exogenous insulin instead of your product?In short, the main differnece is that Insuligen relies almost entirely on insulin secretagogues to increase glucose uptake, while basically all other GDA's rely primarily on AMPK-based compounds in order to stimulate glucose uptake.
What's the difference. AMPK-based products are more effective for fat loss, but they supress muscle growth by decreasing protein synthesis via the inhibition of mTOR. Insuligen doesn't cause as much fat loss as AMPK-based GDA's (it will still help prevent fat gains while trying to add muscle tissue), but it actually increases protein syntheis via insulin's numerous anabolic and anti-catbaolic pathways.
In other words, other GDA's are anti-growth and pro-fat loss, while Insulin is pro-growth with less fat loss effects. Basically, Insuligen is for bodybuilders trying to grow, while other GDA's are for bodybuilders who want to prioritize fat loss.
Why wouldn't I just take exogenous insulin instead of your product?
Has anyone else gotten night sweats from using this? I've started using the past few days and each of the last 2 nights I've had pretty bad night sweats. It's the only thing I've changed in my routine that I can point to. I've had a really stressful week (personally and professionally) but who doesn't have a stressful life.