over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insuligen: New MA Labs Product

No night sweats from using this product. I haven't experienced any sides.

Thank you man. They've continued the past couple nights as well but not as bad as the first couple. I did have way more carbs last night lol. I know some people have night sweats from going hypo during the night. Maybe I'm not taking in enough at dinner but that seems unlikely.

I'm going to continue using it for sure. The night sweats aren't horrific or anything but it was something I wanted to inquire about.

Ordering insulingen. If it works great I for one wouldn't mind a price increase for a quality product.

quick question if you eat lots of fats like spilling over on your diet wouldn't you just get as fat as say if you ran something like humalog; since its technically like a insulin segretegogue?

quick question if you eat lots of fats like spilling over on your diet wouldn't you just get as fat as say if you ran something like humalog; since its technically like a insulin segretegogue?
No. In theory just the opposite. Its GDA not insulin (a storage hormone)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No. In theory just the opposite. Its GDA not insulin (a storage hormone)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah but it seems to work in a diff pathway compared to GDAs that aren't as efficient in putting on size/muscle compared to Insuligen. Cause the way this description says; it is more like an insulin secretegogue; similar to how mk677 is compared to HGH; thats what I am getting at when I read the description.

No, for two reasons.

One, the compounds in Insuligen are blood glucose dependent, so the amount of insulin that is secreted is directly dependent on to the amount of carbs that are consumed. By preventing excess insulin from floating around in the bloodstream, fat storage become less likely. In other words, if someone getx fat when using insuligen, it is not because of the Insuligen. It is because they just ate too much.

Two, Insuligen has insulin senstizing effects, stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogensis. So, even if you do overeat, you are less likely to gain fat while using insuligen than if you weren't using Insuligen.

Furthermore, Insuligen differs from all other GDA's on the market in that it doesn't suppress protein synthesis via excessve AMPK activation. This occurs with virtually all other GDA's on the market today, as most are loaded to the gills with insulin senstizers. Insulin senstizers work primarily via AMPK. Insuligen does not.

I use the product though I'm not sure if I'm maximizing it. I take humalog pre-workout, then take 3 caps of insuligen post-workout. Would that be a good way to use it?

I was also thinking of using it with other carb meals. Could one use it with every carb meal even if this means 5-6 times a day?

I use the product though I'm not sure if I'm maximizing it. I take humalog pre-workout, then take 3 caps of insuligen post-workout. Would that be a good way to use it?

I was also thinking of using it with other carb meals. Could one use it with every carb meal even if this means 5-6 times a day?

Rather than worrying about Humalog, look at it this way. As long as you have blood glucose floating around (the more, the better) in your bloodstream, the Insuligen will stimulate insulin secretion. Whether exosgneous insulin is present or not, The ability of insuligen to stimulate insulij secretion will be dependent on your blood glucose levels.

You can use insuligen every time you consume carbs. I don't put that on the bottle because it would require a lot of caps. Not only would it cost more to take that much, but customers might think they had to use it that ofen in order to benefit from it. Therefore, I suggested using it twice daily, with the meals that typically contain the most carbs (the training window, for example).

On a side note, I am having an Insuligen Super Sale VERY soon. It will be my biggest sale ever on any single product. Tons of guys have told me they want to try it, but that they don't have enough money in their budgest for this category if product.

I wanted to make it affordable for all, so everyone who wants to use it has an opportunity.

Rather than worrying about Humalog, look at it this way. As long as you have blood glucose floating around (the more, the better) in your bloodstream, the Insuligen will stimulate insulin secretion. Whether exosgneous insulin is present or not, The ability of insuligen to stimulate insulij secretion will be dependent on your blood glucose levels.

You can use insuligen every time you consume carbs. I don't put that on the bottle because it would require a lot of caps. Not only would it cost more to take that much, but customers might think they had to use it that ofen in order to benefit from it. Therefore, I suggested using it twice daily, with the meals that typically contain the most carbs (the training window, for example).

On a side note, I am having an Insuligen Super Sale VERY soon. It will be my biggest sale ever on any single product. Tons of guys have told me they want to try it, but that they don't have enough money in their budgest for this category if product.

I wanted to make it affordable for all, so everyone who wants to use it has an opportunity.

I really appreciate the response Mike. You have so many great products. I'm a big fan.

As to the insuligen, the product is fantastic. I don't think there's a product like this anywhere. Its potential benefits seem to be fantastic for those wanting to grow.

Last question, the serving size is 3 caps. Does this apply to any amount of carbs consumed at a given meal? For example, one would take 3 caps whether consuming 25g of carbs, 50g of carbs or even 75g of carbs etc.. per meal?

I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for that sale :)

Thanks Mike for everything you do for the community.

Very interested in trying the Insuligen. Any idea when you will be having this sale? :love:

New MA Products?

I know this in reference to Insuligen, but what other products do you have planned for release?

I really appreciate the response Mike. You have so many great products. I'm a big fan.

As to the insuligen, the product is fantastic. I don't think there's a product like this anywhere. Its potential benefits seem to be fantastic for those wanting to grow.

Last question, the serving size is 3 caps. Does this apply to any amount of carbs consumed at a given meal? For example, one would take 3 caps whether consuming 25g of carbs, 50g of carbs or even 75g of carbs etc.. per meal?

Bump for this question.

I don't want to get too specific because we are still at a point where things could change, but here is what I have planned thus far...

* Intra-workout product (this will closely resemble the old Intra-MD formula).

* Stim-based pre-workout (this is going to be awesome. In my opinion, it will have the best stim & cognitive enhancment blend on the marlet, while also containing all the other good stuff you would want in a pre-workout. No prop blends here (or any other product I make). You will know exactly what you are getting...and some compounds will be dosed beyond anything yopu've seen before).

* Aderrall-like product.

* Zanax-like product.

* Digestive product (which actually works and was specifically designed to meet the needs of bodybuilders, unlike so many others on the market today).

* Stim-based fat loss product (this will be the best stim-based fat loss product on the market. Yes, I am confident I can make that claim. No one is spending the amount of money on a fat loss product that I am)

* Stim-free fat loss product (this will be, indisputably, the BEST stim-free fat loss product in existence, bar none).

* A pure stim product in capsules (This will be relatively simple in nature, but will contain the most powerful stims used today in capsule form. Usually, if someone wants to use sims, they need to use them as part of a combination product, such as a pre-workout, etc., but now you can decide to use stims without all those other things...and each dose is split into 3 caps, ranging from moderate, to strong, to super strong. This way you can finely tune your dosage to your indiovidual preference).

* A fat-loss based GDA (this will be your typical GDA, but will contain insulin sentizers and mimetics with the most potent effects on fat loss. I believe I will be able to ake the claim of best fat-loss based GDA on the market).

* Pro-growth GDA (This will be Insulingen's replacment. I am still designing the formula, but am confident it is going to be pretty awesome).

All of these are in the pipline at various stages...and after these are released, I will continue releasing a new prodiuct every 6-8 weeks, long-term, so MA Labs will always be releasing new products throughout the year. The days of waiting 8 months to see a new MA Labs product are quickly coming to a close.

Any ETA on this new line, Mike?

Yeah these look super exciting, currently on your insulinogen and vedagest right now during prep and just started sr9009 and got your GW to start afterwards. You said you were close on your l-carnitine too right said a couple weeks I believe on alex kikel channel right? I'll definitely be picking up some of that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even really bother using it with a 25 gram carb meal, as you won't be able to take maximum advantage of its benefits. It works best with high carb meals.

The pre-workout is still in flavoring, but almost done. I will have to change one ingredient due to flavoring issues, but after thinking about it, it will actually produce a better feel. In other words, i think 90% of people will actually end up liking it more.

The adderall-like product is nearing the production phase.

So is the stim-based fat loss product.

I want to knock those out first. These three will likely all be done around the same time.

The pre-workout is still in flavoring, but almost done. I will have to change one ingredient due to flavoring issues, but after thinking about it, it will actually produce a better feel. In other words, i think 90% of people will actually end up liking it more.

I want to knock those out first. These three will likely all be done around the same time.
Can't wait to try those. Especially the former.

Can't wait to have access to these

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner