over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insurance Paying for Gyno Surgery!!!

Well found out my insurance company is paying my gyno surgery at 100% (due to it being medically necessary)and I couldn't be more excited. But my only concern is that it is being done by a general surgeon. He is one of the BEST surgeons in the area and has 30 years experience and done the surgery with no problems before. But was wondering has anyone else had there gyno surgey done by a general surgeon instead of a plastic surgeon? Thanks for any feedback...

First of all, that is great. There is a difference between a plastic surgeon and a general suregeon. How many of these did he perfom? What about scars? My friend had a general do his, and you can see the scars. Do a little more research, if your insurance think it is medically necessary, you should be able to get a plastic surgeon to perform. Always get a second opinion, after all it is your body. You could ask your general if he can show you any of his surgeries for gyno. I wish you the best of luck.

How did you convince them to pay? I am looking into it right now and I would love to have a lil help with the bill.

Gynecomastia surgery has really evolved over the years to the point where there is even a sort of "hierarchy" among plastic surgeons. Some have established themselves as the "go to" guys for these procedurs while other surgeons perform maybe 2-3 cases a year.

I had the surgery done last year. What led me to choose my surgeon wasn't price but was rather his track record and experience. He performed hundreds of cases a year and had before and after pictures to show the results he had achieved. Of course, nothing can be guaranteed but I felt that I was in good hands and am happy with the result.

If you go to a general surgeon I'd first ask him how exactly he plans to perform the surgery. This is much, much different and more delicate than a simple mastectomy. My other concerns would be that a general surgeon would not have much experience performing this type of surgery so your results may be suboptimal when compared with what you could acheive with an experienced plastic surgeon who has 100's of cases.

This isn't to say you're making the wrong decision. Do your research. I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have. Good luck with everything.

i would say 'lucky you' for getting insurance to pay for it, but i feel for you cause you gotta go under the knife. hope everything goes smoothly and you have no scarring

Well insurance is paying for it because it has become extremely painful and more profound than your avg gyno case. I know there will be some scarring because they are removing some skin. But hopefully with time they will fade.

Gynecomastia surgery has really evolved over the years to the point where there is even a sort of "hierarchy" among plastic surgeons. Some have established themselves as the "go to" guys for these procedurs while other surgeons perform maybe 2-3 cases a year.

I had the surgery done last year. What led me to choose my surgeon wasn't price but was rather his track record and experience. He performed hundreds of cases a year and had before and after pictures to show the results he had achieved. Of course, nothing can be guaranteed but I felt that I was in good hands and am happy with the result.

If you go to a general surgeon I'd first ask him how exactly he plans to perform the surgery. This is much, much different and more delicate than a simple mastectomy. My other concerns would be that a general surgeon would not have much experience performing this type of surgery so your results may be suboptimal when compared with what you could acheive with an experienced plastic surgeon who has 100's of cases.

This isn't to say you're making the wrong decision. Do your research. I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have. Good luck with everything.

if one had to pay this surgeon out of pocket what do you think the ballpark price would be?

thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity