over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adex/nolv for gyno

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
if someone were taking 1mg of adex with 20mg of nolva ED to rid gyno and taking said dose for 2plus months (test 200mg per wk), what would their e2 levels be at? Would they be completely tanked? From my understanding they would be extremely low, almost non detectable. But I could be wrong so I would appreciate anyone with knowledge on this subject to chime in.

Thanks.

You’re not getting rid of true gyno with Adex and Nolva. I don’t recommend tanking your E2 - it will all be for nothing.

You’re not getting rid of true gyno with Adex and Nolva. I don’t recommend tanking your E2 - it will all be for nothing.
Right. Agree. But would someone at those dosages for that long have a normal e2 level? That’s my question. My understanding with that dose the e2 levels would be destroyed.

Does e2 levels fluctuate daily? How soon would e2 rebound upward after stopping adex? Next day?

Right. Agree. But would someone at those dosages for that long have a normal e2 level? That’s my question. My understanding with that dose the e2 levels would be destroyed.

Does e2 levels fluctuate daily? How soon would e2 rebound upward after stopping adex? Next day?
Everyone is different but for me personally 1mg of Adex a day on just TRT would absolutely destroy my E2 - would be close to zero.

Everyone is different but for me personally 1mg of Adex a day on just TRT would absolutely destroy my E2 - would be close to zero.
Agree. And I think that’s most people. That’s why I am shocked that 7mg a week didn’t completely murder out the e2. Very strange. Unless the stuff is not any good.

Agree. And I think that’s most people. That’s why I am shocked that 7mg a week didn’t completely murder out the e2. Very strange. Unless the stuff is not any good.
What was your E2?

It’s not mine but a friend of mine. And it’s 28. Adex was stopped about 24 hours prior to blood draw.

It’s not mine but a friend of mine. And it’s 28. Adex was stopped about 24 hours prior to blood draw.
Again, everyone is different. But that would be about my E2 on TRT with no AI. So either his ancillaries are bunk or he’s extremely sensitive.

Again, everyone is different. But that would be about my E2 on TRT with no AI. So either his ancillaries are bunk or he’s extremely sensitive.
Agree again. I’m more curious if there is fluctuating levels of e2 throughout the day. And how fast the rebound is when stopping adex.

I hate jumping the gun saying a sponsor has fake gear bc it can be damaging. I think it’s fair and best to cover all angles first.

Agree again. I’m more curious if there is fluctuating levels of e2 throughout the day. And how fast the rebound is when stopping adex.

I hate jumping the gun saying a sponsor has fake gear bc it can be damaging. I think it’s fair and best to cover all angles first.
I mean I’m not a doctor but if you’re taking Adex daily at a consistent dose and hitting your TRT consistently as well I don’t believe there should be too much fluctuation - blood levels should be stable.

Better off with novla and Mast with trt dosed test. Your buddy probably needs to loose some fat if he needs an AI on so little test.

I would be a tin man on 1mg a day of adex. Nova works better to control gyno for me.

how fat is your friend? I`ll guess 15-20% bf. More fat, more aromatase enzyme, more estrogen conversion. It`s not a linear chart conversion of dose = lab work. E2 lab with blood draw fee will be like $70 tops.

if someone were taking 1mg of adex with 20mg of nolva ED to rid gyno and taking said dose for 2plus months (test 200mg per wk), what would their e2 levels be at? Would they be completely tanked? From my understanding they would be extremely low, almost non detectable. But I could be wrong so I would appreciate anyone with knowledge on this subject to chime in.

Thanks.
E2 would be tanked for sure if you’re friends adex is the real deal. If he’s real he has to feel like death !! I tanked my e2 when I was younger and didn’t know what the hell I was doing. It was horrible. Also like slesh said adex and nolva isn’t doing anything to get rid of gyno. Surgery is the only way.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws