over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno plan of attack….

cromespider

Registered
So 3.5 weeks into 400 test, 300 primo, 100npp, 4-5iu hgh, and 5 mg finastride weekly.

I get regular blood work done ever 4 months and at a trt dose of 200mg test a week my estrogen is at 80. No nipple sensitivity or estrogen sides.

However, within the last week the nipples have been puffy and tender. So I went and had blood taken today, just to see where testosterone estrogen and prolactin are at. Will have the results back in a few days.

On hand I have pharma examestane, liquid adex, and can purchase topical tomaxifin from my trt clinic for $180.

My question is what’s the best plan of attack. 25mg examestane ED until sensitivity subsides, and titrate down to 25mg EOD, and then 3-4 times a week?

Or just go 25mg EOD until it subsides with some topical tamoxifen? ( I know that deca and tamoxifen don’t play well together so I would drop the npp)

I am 3 days into 25mg examestane ED, and run the fuck down and moody as all hell. Almost tren like.

I had a gyno surgery 15 years ago, and don’t want to have another one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nolva has worked the best for me for gyno flare ups and to keep at bay. Adex didn’t do anything but crush my estrogen and kill my joints.

Tamoxifen 20mg daily for a week or 2 until tenderness dissipates. Then 10mg for another 2 weeks. In conjunction with working on root cause; adjusts injectable amounts or get an AI on board

So 3.5 weeks into 400 test, 300 primo, 100npp, 4-5iu hgh, and 5 mg finastride weekly.

I get regular blood work done ever 4 months and at a trt dose of 200mg test a week my estrogen is at 80. No nipple sensitivity or estrogen sides.

However, within the last week the nipples have been puffy and tender. So I went and had blood taken today, just to see where testosterone estrogen and prolactin are at. Will have the results back in a few days.

On hand I have pharma examestane, liquid adex, and can purchase topical tomaxifin from my trt clinic for $180.

My question is what’s the best plan of attack. 25mg examestane ED until sensitivity subsides, and titrate down to 25mg EOD, and then 3-4 times a week?

Or just go 25mg EOD until it subsides with some topical tamoxifen? ( I know that deca and tamoxifen don’t play well together so I would drop the npp)

I am 3 days into 25mg examestane ED, and run the fuck down and moody as all hell. Almost tren like.

I had a gyno surgery 15 years ago, and don’t want to have another one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you had gyno surgery did they not remove the glands?

Tamoxifen at 10mg orally daily should be sufficient. If estrogen is too high you could add 12.5mg of Aromasin daily. I wouldn’t take anymore than needed and go off bloods.

If you had gyno surgery did they not remove the glands?

Tamoxifen at 10mg orally daily should be sufficient. If estrogen is too high you could add 12.5mg of Aromasin daily. I wouldn’t take anymore than needed and go off bloods.
I guess not, I remember him saying how he wanted to leave a little bit of the glad so the nipple did not become inverted.

Thanks, last 3 reply’s lead me towards nolvadex/tamoxifen. Have you had better results with that combo compared to adex or examestane

I guess not, I remember him saying how he wanted to leave a little bit of the glad so the nipple did not become inverted.
Now they just leave a little fat to prevent that. I would use the tomoxifen.

How long you been on finasteride

About 2ish years
Lots to digest here-

upping the test dose with no estrogen countermeasures + finasteride in the mix means you directly raised your estrogen via aromatase because ≈none of it is being converted to dht

add to that, you had almost no dht going into this “cycle” because you were already on finasteride

so now you’ve raised your estrogen and have no dht to balance it out

what is your bodyfat level? If it’s high then you’ve got more aromatase and more estrogen conversion

from your previous wording it sounds like you don’t like Ai’s and only take when needed, as in too late

why is it you think tamoxifen and deca cannot be taken together?

The issue with taking an aromatase inhibitor is that you risk lowering estrogen too much and experiencing a ton of negative side effects. Unless you are keeping your all of your doses the same for an extended period of time and doing regular blood work to make sure the levels are all good, that approach probably isn't best.

Which leaves the SERMS, basically clomid and nolvadex (though people talk about enclomiphene - personally didn't do anything for me). Clomid, perhaps better in the sense that it doesn't seem to have the potential to negatively effect IGF, but it can cause problems with eye sight. Nolvadex, on the other hand, is a positive influence on cholesterol levels, which is why, especially if during a cutting phase when gains aren't the focus and a slight decrease in IGF isn't a huge concern, would be preferred in my book.

At least that's my layman's amateur opinion

Most likely the issue is the finasteride. It was possible exacerbated by the NPP.

My friend developed some gyno with a TRT dose of 120mg a week, 1mg Propecia daily, and with a 22 Estradiol.

Below is the protocol I gave him and it shrunk his lump right up.

Pharma Grade Tamoxifen
Week 1: 60mg daily
Week 2: 40mg daily
Week 3: 20mg daily

Take 10,000Fu of Doctor's Best Natto-Serra and 1 baby aspirin (you should stay on this indefinitely anyway)

And quit playing with your new tit(s). It will just aggravate it more.

Lots to digest here-

upping the test dose with no estrogen countermeasures + finasteride in the mix means you directly raised your estrogen via aromatase because ≈none of it is being converted to dht

add to that, you had almost no dht going into this “cycle” because you were already on finasteride

so now you’ve raised your estrogen and have no dht to balance it out

what is your bodyfat level? If it’s high then you’ve got more aromatase and more estrogen conversion

from your previous wording it sounds like you don’t like Ai’s and only take when needed, as in too late

why is it you think tamoxifen and deca cannot be taken together?
Body fat is around 13-15% I would say, I have always heard taking tamoxifen and deca together would raise prolactin, wrong ?

Since primo is a DHT derivative, I assumed it would level out the estrogen from the test.

Last summer I ran 300-400mg a week of primo with my 200 a week of test and it dropped my estrogen down into the low 20s. And looking back at my seasonal blood work the last few years I am usually in the 60s with the finastride on board at 200mg a week.

Think I may have this figured out. Took 60 mg Tormfin citrate last night ( similar to tamoxifen). Nipple sensitivity was cut in half today. Going to do that for a few more days until it subsides, and be prophylactic about my ai dosing for the rest of this cycle. Thinking 10mg tamoxifen every other day along with 12.5 aromisim every other day.

Body fat is around 13-15% I would say, I have always heard taking tamoxifen and deca together would raise prolactin, wrong ?

Since primo is a DHT derivative, I assumed it would level out the estrogen from the test.

Last summer I ran 300-400mg a week of primo with my 200 a week of test and it dropped my estrogen down into the low 20s. And looking back at my seasonal blood work the last few years I am usually in the 60s with the finastride on board at 200mg a week.
Not to say that it couldn’t be so, but I’ve never heard that about deca and tamox

And it sounds like you’ve got it handled 👍🏻

Most likely the issue is the finasteride. It was possible exacerbated by the NPP.

My friend developed some gyno with a TRT dose of 120mg a week, 1mg Propecia daily, and with a 22 Estradiol.

Below is the protocol I gave him and it shrunk his lump right up.

Pharma Grade Tamoxifen
Week 1: 60mg daily
Week 2: 40mg daily
Week 3: 20mg daily

Take 10,000Fu of Doctor's Best Natto-Serra and 1 baby aspirin (you should stay on this indefinitely anyway)

And quit playing with your new tit(s). It will just aggravate it more.

Curious if you would split up that dose between AM and PM or take it all at once?

Curious if you would split up that dose between AM and PM or take it all at once?

Its got a long half life so all at once is fine.

The biggest thing when taking a SERM (or anytime) is using a high dose Nattokinase.

Mind explaining your reasoning ?

Not really because it involves a topic that is taboo on the board. As any BB should do though, you should get tested for Factor 5 and the other blood clot disorders. That should help you read between the lines.

Yep. That’s def a misconception among a lot of surgeons. I had gyno surgery as well and my surgeon removed all the gland and put some fat behind my nipple to prevent caving in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131