over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery Monday

Back home on the couch. Doc said it went really well. Cant remove compression short until tomorrow's office visit

That's awesome. I'm sure you feel thrilled the surgery is over and soon you'll begin to enjoy the results.

Any of you guys have tips/tricks for dealing with the sleeves on the compression shirt? I don't even think my arms are all that big but they REALLY dont fit in this shirt. I already cut the sleeve end which helped around the bi/tri part of my arm but i need to figure something out for the delt/armpit seam. I'm not talking annoyingly tight, it was actually getting to the point of being painful, like a tourniquet on my arms
This why I just kept wearing the vest and never did the compression shirts

This why I just kept wearing the vest and never did the compression shirts
Yeah mine didn’t have any sleeves at all. Which was still uncomfortable but still a lot more comfortable than one with sleeves.

Had post-op f/u today, got permission to cut the shit out of the sleeves on my compression shirt/vest haha. And yeah, idk why this even has sleeves. Maybe i should call the company and see if they have a sleeveless one? Getting out and then back into the compression vest/shirt is... not easy.
I've never had lipo before and the soreness is pretty legit. He left a drain in my left side where the gyno was worse but on exam today he was concerned maybe a hematoma had started developing. So he kneaded and mashed the hell out if it. I've got my life experience 10/10 pain and this wasn't that bad but holy shit i about tapped out. Made a lot more blood run into the drain bulb though and could feel the area he annihilated was no longer fluctuant so he knew what he was doing.
The drain is a bummer, just adds a dangly complication to everything youd expect

Had post-op f/u today, got permission to cut the shit out of the sleeves on my compression shirt/vest haha. And yeah, idk why this even has sleeves. Maybe i should call the company and see if they have a sleeveless one? Getting out and then back into the compression vest/shirt is... not easy.
I've never had lipo before and the soreness is pretty legit. He left a drain in my left side where the gyno was worse but on exam today he was concerned maybe a hematoma had started developing. So he kneaded and mashed the hell out if it. I've got my life experience 10/10 pain and this wasn't that bad but holy shit i about tapped out. Made a lot more blood run into the drain bulb though and could feel the area he annihilated was no longer fluctuant so he knew what he was doing.
The drain is a bummer, just adds a dangly complication to everything youd expect
That doesn't sound like fun, but he seems to know what he's doing and you're in good hands. You'll feel great in no time! keep us posted!

Agree with slesh. Except mine was 6100$ it was the best 6100$ I’ve spend Besides the money I spent to be able to have my little baby girl. It’s definitely life changing if you have a good surgeon.
Mine was 5k in San Antonio and the guy did an incredible job

Getting mine done this Monday, beyond excited. Not steroid induced but probably why I started lifting in the first place. Only downside is my estrogen barometer will be gone hahah

Agree with slesh. Except mine was 6100$ it was the best 6100$ I’ve spend Besides the money I spent to be able to have my little baby girl. It’s definitely life changing if you have a good surgeon.
QFT.

One thing I didn’t realize was that previously I would tend to hunch over a bit to conceal my puffy nipples. After getting it done, I was proud to stand up straight and stick my chest out. If it’s something you’re sensitive about, “life changing” is definitely accurate. Probably even to the point where it would be worth it to finance it.

Wearing the compression vest nonstop for a month afterwards is tough, especially in the summer … the end results are 100% worth it though.

QFT.

One thing I didn’t realize was that previously I would tend to hunch over a bit to conceal my puffy nipples. After getting it done, I was proud to stand up straight and stick my chest out. If it’s something you’re sensitive about, “life changing” is definitely accurate. Probably even to the point where it would be worth it to finance it.

Wearing the compression vest nonstop for a month afterwards is tough, especially in the summer … the end results are 100% worth it though.
I didn’t wear my compression vest as much as I should’ve I will admit but it turned out good regardless. A lot of times it’s like I will almost forget I ever had gyno because my chest looks awesome. Having the gyno surgery was honestly one of the best decisions I’ve ever made for certain.

Getting mine done this Monday, beyond excited. Not steroid induced but probably why I started lifting in the first place. Only downside is my estrogen barometer will be gone hahah
How did this go? You doing alright?

I'm now a lil over 4 weeks out. Got blessing to start light exercise last week and pretty much regular this week. Had a legit leg workout yesterday.
When i started back at lifting bench press wasnt painful but overhead press was, really sore across my serratus.
I still have some swelling and areas of induration where he did most of the dissecting.
It is pretty amazing to be able to see the outline of my lower pecs.
For my "comeback" blast I'm running 400 mg test, 300mg deca, 200mg mast (all weekly) and 50 mg daily of anavar. Taking 40mg daily if raloxifene, i plan to keep the ralox going until my chest is totally healed and at which point I'll know if any aches/tingling/tickles are due to high estrogen rather than the various sensations that come w healing.
I'm super excited to lean out. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I've purposely carried more body fat than I'd like because being leaner exposed the gyno more. No mas!

I'm now a lil over 4 weeks out. Got blessing to start light exercise last week and pretty much regular this week. Had a legit leg workout yesterday.
When i started back at lifting bench press wasnt painful but overhead press was, really sore across my serratus.
I still have some swelling and areas of induration where he did most of the dissecting.
For my "comeback" blast I'm running 400 mg test, 300mg deca, 200mg mast (all weekly) and 50 mg daily of anavar. Taking 40mg daily if raloxifene, i plan to keep the ralox going until my chest is totally healed and at which point I'll know if any aches/tingling/tickles are due to high estrogen rather than the various sensations that come w healing.
I'm super excited to lean out. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I've purposely carried more body fat than I'd like because being leaner exposed the gyno more. No mas!

Glad to hear you were given the ok to begin some light exercise. Being excited is understandable. Without the gyno, your physique is going to be much more aesthetic and you're going to love it.

It went very well! I got it done in Asia healing very well, they have a slightly different view on healing and had me moving around almost as soon as possible, light exercises within a week, running and general stuff in two, and I'll probably be cleared for weights by week three. Most my swelling is gone I got a few lumps and some slight edema left though which will go away with some massage.
Also hilarious that you purposely carried more body fat, for me it was the opposite I had to stay lean because even though the gyno became more pronounced the entire pec for me looked like a boob at higher bf% so I am hopefully going to be doing a proper bulk for the first time (longer than like 8 weeks before backing out).
How much tissue did you get removed? I had 25g and 40g but lots of "auxiliary" breast tissue on the outside of the pec towards the armpit that was removed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131