over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting.....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
have you guys heard of beef and chicken stock? i know a top chef from DC and he asked if could help me get more denatured pro fro food. i was like ok i listen. so he makes beef and chicken stock which takes 12-18hr to make. and lets it gell and adds it to rice. animal protien and fully absorbable. he is also a chemestry major and has let me borrow a few books which i am learning a lot about REAL FOOD. raw milk, raw butter, grass fed beef and chickens ect. and how real fats work like the good saturated fats and the evil polunsaturated fats. which ones and be used for cooking which ones need to be cold and so on. did you know the combo of rice and beans has nothing to do with taste? it is actualy because both are incomplete protiens and together the are complete.
well what do you guys think....
discuss...
god bless
lucian

OK

have you guys heard of beef and chicken stock? i know a top chef from DC and he asked if could help me get more denatured pro fro food. i was like ok i listen. so he makes beef and chicken stock which takes 12-18hr to make. and lets it gell and adds it to rice. animal protien and fully absorbable. he is also a chemestry major and has let me borrow a few books which i am learning a lot about REAL FOOD. raw milk, raw butter, grass fed beef and chickens ect. and how real fats work like the good saturated fats and the evil polunsaturated fats. which ones and be used for cooking which ones need to be cold and so on. did you know the combo of rice and beans has nothing to do with taste? it is actualy because both are incomplete protiens and together the are complete.
well what do you guys think....
discuss...
god bless
lucian

I HAVE A COUPLE QUESTIONS

1. WHAT DOES "GET MORE DENATURED PRO FROM FOOD"MEAN?
2. ANIMAL PROTEIN FULLY ABSORB ABLE? YOU MEAN THE STOCK?
3. ARE YOU SURE ABOUT HEALTHY SATURATED AND EVIL POLY?
4. RICE AND BEANS MAKE A COMPLETE PROTEIN YES............TOO MANY CARBS ALSO.MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A NUTRITION COURSE.....YOU WILL LEARN MUCH MORE THAN THIS ...THIS GUY, IF WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME IS TRUE, KNOWS VERY LITTLE ABOUT NUTRITION...........I FEEL THAT YOU ARE GETTING BAD INFORMATION AND OVER THINKING THINGS.

phil,
this is why i posted it on the board. some of the stuff is in the books but that doesnt mean its true. they are not text books just someone writig about them. most of it didnt make sense to me but i figured id ask. i had never heard these things and it made me kinda like ok........i listen but im not buying it. im always trying to learn, but this guy is not a bber. usualy most doctors ect at way behind bbing when it comes to diet and training.,i guess chefs are way behind too. i have not listened to him nor tried any of his ideas. just humored him for a bit. he is a nice guy who really likes to workout. one of the books it tells why raw foods are better for you and organic veggies are better, and free range beef ect. these are the things i am interested in a i dont know much about HOW or WHY they work so much better. as for the others they dont make sense.
oh well i hear the stuff he makes tastes good.:p
god bless
lucian

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing about the 'more denatured pro from food' thing and also about combining the rice and beans to make a complete protein, of course I know of beans as a protein source but how significant is rice? And I also don't understand about the stock, is he saying that it's a protein source? Whenever I cook rice I'll use chicken stock instead of water. And anytime stock sits to cool it congeals.

I was wondering the same thing about the 'more denatured pro from food' thing and also about combining the rice and beans to make a complete protein, of course I know of beans as a protein source but how significant is rice? And I also don't understand about the stock, is he saying that it's a protein source? Whenever I cook rice I'll use chicken stock instead of water. And anytime stock sits to cool it congeals.

now im not saying its true but this is what he told me,
he simmers bone to get the stock from marrow for like 18 hr. it has to be done slow. now remember he is a chef so he has time to do this stuff. he said depending on how food is prepared pro gets denatured and we dont digest what we think we are. a lot of it we crap out. this is why he makes the stock. he adds it to dishes to help complete digestion. its not a bbing thin at all. but supposedly the right fats and carbs and pro all in the right combos can make your digestion system work better. and no good chef wants someone to get a stomach ache or get the shits so its worth him to do all this.
not sure how much rice adds to beans but its enough to make it complete but its high in carbs like phil siad. it was just a tidbit i didnt know and thought was interesting. not sure about all this but.....it was interesting as i had never heard any of it. i HAVE heard of the raw milke thing many times. its suppoesed to be great for health.
god bless
lucian

I get it. I've made my own stock before but I'll have to pass on the 18 hour simmer, that would be one expensive pot of stock.

phil,
this is why i posted it on the board. some of the stuff is in the books but that doesnt mean its true. they are not text books just someone writig about them. most of it didnt make sense to me but i figured id ask. i had never heard these things and it made me kinda like ok........i listen but im not buying it. im always trying to learn, but this guy is not a bber. usualy most doctors ect at way behind bbing when it comes to diet and training.,i guess chefs are way behind too. i have not listened to him nor tried any of his ideas. just humored him for a bit. he is a nice guy who really likes to workout. one of the books it tells why raw foods are better for you and organic veggies are better, and free range beef ect. these are the things i am interested in a i dont know much about HOW or WHY they work so much better. as for the others they dont make sense.
oh well i hear the stuff he makes tastes good.:p
god bless
lucian

I am not sure what you mean.........this stuff is way basic nutrition and you have been led astray if you believe this guy.........text books do not make it true no, but this guy is way off. In fact, he is FAR OFF. If you are interested, take a class in basic nutrition. He is a chef, he cooks.....doctors are not concerned about building as much muscle as possible, they are concerned about helping you live a healthier life. Trust me, you will need a doctor some day. Organic is not better........raw foods at times are and at times are not better.....this info came from a book also I assume? Just take a college course in it, you will learn a lot.

I am not sure what you mean.........this stuff is way basic nutrition and you have been led astray if you believe this guy.........text books do not make it true no, but this guy is way off. In fact, he is FAR OFF. If you are interested, take a class in basic nutrition. He is a chef, he cooks.....doctors are not concerned about building as much muscle as possible, they are concerned about helping you live a healthier life. Trust me, you will need a doctor some day. Organic is not better........raw foods at times are and at times are not better.....this info came from a book also I assume? Just take a college course in it, you will learn a lot.

i have taken courses as well as worked at a biomeolecular nutritionist for years. i understand how enzymes ect works but i thought he knew something NEW. i am not listening to him, nor am i changing the way i think or what i know. i was just asking what you guys tought of this guys thinking and what the books had to say. i mean we all learn mostly from books, or people who learn from books. so i asked about what he said and what they said. now i also understand through biomolecular nutrition and how everyones chemestry is different and how they break down foods and digest them. everyone is different. i cannot eat yams without bad gas, others have no problem. as far as organic or not or raw or not, wouldnt it depend on how each person digests it and nod how their own enzymatic system works? this is why there are so many ways to diet and they all work. just some better for others.
i only listened to him to hear what he said. i am not preaching his ways.
god bless
lucian

making the marrow stock to be able to absorb more protien and doing it the way he does to keep it from denaturing was what i was talking about. i have never read or heard of it in any class or text nor being used to build muscle.
i had a bad experience one time. i used the rtd pro in a can to diet on. it was rtd and easy so i took in about 250 grams from the drinks and 150 from food. i lost a lot of muscle fast and was getting waek as hell and my carbs were not that low. the pro in most of the alluminum cans has been heated to the point it can not be absorbed. i was only getting about150gr from food daily.
so when he spoke of a way to keep the pro from denaturing by not heating it too much i was interested. i did not intend to start eating stock gel and marrow. it was just an interesting topic.
god bless
lucian

TRUE LBA's can only be made when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the side of a cow.

the resulting liquid bovine innards are not in any way de-natured-- in fact the contact with Chuck puts more "wild" into them.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws