over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introducing Acne Annihilator By Platinum Labz

Well I decided to contact these guys and order 2 bottles of their acne product and I gotta say that they are pretty slow to respond, I sent the money on thursday and I asked them to confirm that they had received it and still nothing, I also PM platinum but he has also yet to respond... I sent the money thru paypal... anyone else having problem with their response times? Maybe they are extremely busy, if so, I'm sorry for this thread but I guess I normally have quick response times from others. Thanks.

pumpd said:
Well I decided to contact these guys and order 2 bottles of their acne product and I gotta say that they are pretty slow to respond, I sent the money on thursday and I asked them to confirm that they had received it and still nothing, I also PM platinum but he has also yet to respond... I sent the money thru paypal... anyone else having problem with their response times? Maybe they are extremely busy, if so, I'm sorry for this thread but I guess I normally have quick response times from others. Thanks.

We have responded to your emails. I'm unsure why your not receiving them. Your order was sent out the following day the funds were confirmed. We are busy, but do answer all emails and fill every order in a timely matter. We typically dont confirm when your funds have been received, we just ship the order.
That's why we use Paypal so you have a receipt of sale. In all fairness, I wish you could have been more patient than waiting one business day before you posted a complaint.

pumpd said:

We cant respond when your pm box is full.

I am truly sorry, I didn't received any e-mails from you guys but you are right my pm box is full, I'm an idiot, but thx for sending quickly, again I apolozize and your right I should of just been patient.

Curious

I'm curious to know who here have used this and how it worked for them? Also, is it a scrub or a face wash? I've used some before and they tend to irritate the skin... But I'm curious if this actually does work.

i've used for three days total so far.

first day two times, next two days once a day.... only on my shoulders and traps.. i have no acne on my face... its starting to work... i'll keep you updated

:)

smells like christmas trees :)

Larry Bowie said:
i've used for three days total so far.

first day two times, next two days once a day.... only on my shoulders and traps.. i have no acne on my face... its starting to work... i'll keep you updated

:)

smells like christmas trees :)

Question - when you put it on, are you completely spreading it out so that it's invisible or are you letting some of it stay on your face visibly?

BrooklynBB said:
Question - when you put it on, are you completely spreading it out so that it's invisible or are you letting some of it stay on your face visibly?

This basically replaces the soap or wash that your currently using. You use it just like you would your ordinary brand. It's a good idea to leave it on your problem areas a little longer(30-60 seconds)so the product can work it's magic.

BrooklynBB said:
I'm curious to know who here have used this and how it worked for them? Also, is it a scrub or a face wash? I've used some before and they tend to irritate the skin... But I'm curious if this actually does work.

It's a mild scrub/body/face wash. So far no one who ran the trial for the last year or any of our new customers have complained of any irritation, actually just quite the opposite. One of my personal favorite things to use ACNE ANNIHILATOR for is for razor burn irritation, it clears it up pronto.

PlatinumLabz said:
It's a mild scrub/body/face wash. So far no one who ran the trial for the last year or any of our new customers have complained of any irritation, actually just quite the opposite. One of my personal favorite things to use ACNE ANNIHILATOR for is for razor burn irritation, it clears it up pronto.
I feel I can finally comment on my free sample, now that I have finished it off.

Please understand that things work differently on me than the average dude out there, seriously !

I used the product 3-4 times a week on my back and shoulders.
I honestly feel it helped just a little bit with my acne, but no miracle cure, using it with nizoral shampoo though cleared me all up.
now, I noticed one thing, the pores on my nose used to be huge and i was started to become self conscious about them. ACNE ANNIHILATOR shrank them down drastically and now I have to look closely in the mirror to see them. when I get a chance, I will definately order another bottle, and maybe some other stuff.
you guys are the bomb!

I've used it before and will definitely continue to use it! Cleared up my acne on my face and haven't had any breakouts for 2 months. It's good shit. At least for me it was

PlatinumLabz said:
Visit our new website for SALE items including ACNE ANNIHILATOR for only $12.99 per bottle! We accept all major credit card on our secure site including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.

[email protected]
www.PlatinumLabz.Com
I went to the site to order some the other day, but I coudn't get through, but I just tried now and I got in, AND I placed an order!
I loved the free sample so much that I had to order another!

I've got that horrible post-cycle breakout session I always get going on right now. I'll let you guys know how this stuff works for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mito777
NapsGear