advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IPL World Cup Invitational (Sponsored by UKgear)

Squats today and I was feeling rough going into it. So naturally I'm wrecked and excited for a light week.
Work sets with Duffalo Bar-
505x2
540 2x3

Leg press
Abs

I really wished I was back on the Superdrol today. Lol

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

Just doing a deload week right now. Keeping it at 50% for triples, lots of mobilty, hot tub, stretching and walking. Not much to report, just staying moving and getting back into decent weights on Monday.

Back to heavy work tomorrow. Increased my dose of test to 1250mg and deca to 900mg tonight. Smooth injections as always. Gotta eat my face off the next 8 weeks to put some weight on to improve my squat and bench leverages.

Deadlifts today for me. The GF did squats.

Deadlift- 610 3x3
Block pulls 635x1 and I almost passed out. I was in a rough position and decided to grind it out. Wanted 2 but it wasn't happening.
RDL 3x6
SSB Seated Good Mornings 3x6

GF Squats-
335 2x2 without wraps
345x2 with wraps
365x1 with wraps

225 6x3
RDLs
Belt Squat 3x10

Bench Press today. Wasn't feeling great, but not bad enough to not train.
Work sets 365 3x3 with pauses
Bamboo Bar 2x20
Triceps Extensions 4x6
Cable Rows 4x6

The girlfriend hit Bench too.
Work sets 3x3 175, 185x1.
6x3 155
Lat Pulldowns 4x10

She's anxious for me to get the Superdrol ordered so she can kick the weights up a little.

Squats yesterday felt horrible. My hips were feeling rough and I couldn't get warmed up so I changed the plan. Did some box squats with the camber bar and chains. The bar is 88lbs and rocks hard and makes the core brace or you'll get stapled. Worked up to 4 plates and 5 chains per side for a single. Then lots of leg pressing.
The gf did deadlifts
325x1, 335x1, 345x1
Block pulls 335x2, 355x1
Then some assistance work for lats and RDLs

Bench Day today-
Soft Board Press- 365x2, 405x1, 430x1. That was a 5lb pr for that lift.
DB Bench Press- 2x20 100s
Bamboo Bench Press 2x20
Face Pulls 4x8
Triceps Extensions 4x8

The gf squatted and hit some strong ass numbers.
335x2 in sleeves. 355x1, 375x1 in wraps.
225 6x3
RDLs 3x8
Abs
Belt Squats.

This meet is shaping up to have some awesome lifters and we're stoked to actually have to compete rather than winning 1st at a local meet where there's no one else in your class.

My Bodyweight is creeping up a little too. Probably cause I'm hungrier from the higher dose. 320 this morning

Max Effort squat and deadlift day today for me.
Duffalo Bar Squat with chains-
Worked up to 555 and 120lbs of chains.
Deficit Deadlift- worked to 635x1. It was awful and slow but there was no way I was letting go of the bar. The cramping was insane.
Finished off with Leg Press, SSB Seated Good Mornings, and abs.

Bench Accessory Day-
Decided to start doing speed work again since my descent on my bench is really really slow. Kinda going with the Matt Wenning idea where I use 135 bar weight and bench against a doubled mini band. 9x3. Felt awkward at first but didn't flare up any tendinitis.
Bamboo Bench 2 sets
Cable Row 4 sets
Delt Raises 3 sets
Face Pulls 3 sets
Pushdowns 3 sets

Little bit of deload work this week. I had originally planned to deload next week but while warming up for deadlifts on Monday things weren't clicking and everything hurt. So I did some light back work and I've been doing a lot of mobility and stretching and recovery work. This time last year I didn't l listen to my body and fucked up my back. So I'm playing it safe and will be ramping up the weights for the final 4 weeks of training. Which will also coincide with my Superdrol coming and I'll be ready to destroy this last block.

The gf hit some squats today and smashed 385. I might have her hit 400 before the meet. She's been bugging me about using Superdrol preworkout so I'm sure 425 or more could be possible on the platform.

1489785385193.jpg

Just some deload Upper Body work this week.

Thanks guys. Just doing my best to push without breaking. One of my training partners tore his groin this week training for the same meet. It was a real eye opener. But then again, I'm planning on ramping the weights up again one more time for the meet. Big lifts coming!

Deadlifts today. 605 moved really rough so I decided to move on to assistance work. 30 total chin ups in 3 sets, Yates Rows and hammer curls.
Then at work I was feeling fluish. Got home and sure enough I've got a fever. Lol my luck. I'll rest up and get back at it, but it makes sense why 605 felt rough.

A little bench work today. Used the football bar with a neutral grip and worked up to 365x3. Felt pretty damn good and probably still had 20-30lbs in me at least. Did 3 down sets for reps, then flys, delt raises, upright rows to finish me off.
I've never went over 2 plates with this bar but it helped my shoulders feel pretty decent and that's huge right now 4 weeks out. The last thing I need is an injury. Still sitting around 320 and people are saying I'm looking leaner so that's always good.

Today was nuts at work so I just had to get my main lift in and leave. Duffalo Bar squats worked to 632x1. I was wanting a triple on 597 but I got out of position so I racked it at 2 reps but it moved really well, so I figured I'd take a heavier single. Pretty stoked on this as my previous best was 602x1 with this bar.

Did some slingshot bench today. Shoulders and biceps weren't really recovered from squats yet, but this close to a meet you just have to put in work. Had to go slow on the way down but 435 moved pretty well on the way up. I'll take it.

Took a soft max on the cambered bar today. It shook around like crazy during the walkout and lift but 588 moved well. Called it there because I didn't have any spotters. That's the most straight weight I've used with that bar so I'm pleased. Then did 3in block pulls worked up to 635 for a single. Not bad, but feeling beat up. Gonna see my chiro and maybe get a massage. Definitely hot tub time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner