over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IRS question??!

stanio115

Banned
I haven't claimed taxes for 2 years as a small business owner, and now i'm planing to claim for the 3rd year. What can happen if I try to claim just for the last year, ...is this possible?....What 's the worst/best case scenario anyways....?I'm talking about 50k-100k a year. Any advice would be appreciated.

The best case scenario, (which I don't recommend because of legal reasons), that can happen is you file for the third year and you get away with it, assuming you say you started the business this year, and make no mention of previous years.:D But if the business was started legally, with paperwork, bank accounts, etc 3 years ago and you have this paper trail and you get audited you are in a world of shit. If you didn't file any taxes for those previous 2 years and had income, then it is called tax evasion and you can go to jail, plus pay very heavy fines, and possiblely loose your business.

I suggest you seek out a competent tax attorney and talk with them. You don't want to fuck around with the IRS, they can and will make your life hell.

Last edited:
Uluwatu said:
The best case scenario, (which I don't recommend because of legal reasons), that can happen is you file for the third year and you get away with it, assuming you say you started the business this year, and make no mention of previous years.:D But if the business was started legally, with paperwork, bank accounts, etc 3 years ago and you have this paper trail and you get audited you are in a world of shit. If you didn't file any taxes for those previous 2 years and had income, then it is called tax evasion and you can go to jail, plus pay very heavy fines, and possiblely loose your business.

I suggest you seek out a competent tax attorney and talk with them. You don't want to fuck around with the IRS, they can and will make your life hell.

Yeah....i want to claim just for the last year and hope i don't get audited....OR claim for all 3 years saying that eventhough i've been making money the first 2 years - the company was in fact losing, because of too many expenses....and just hope that i'd get away with it. Government sucks.

stanio115 said:
Yeah....i want to claim just for the last year and hope i don't get audited....OR claim for all 3 years saying that eventhough i've been making money the first 2 years - the company was in fact losing, because of too many expenses....and just hope that i'd get away with it. Government sucks.

I would still suggest you contact a tax attorney. Because I believe if you go the route of claiming all 3 years on this year's return, you can still have a problem. And I believe that will put up a big red flag for an audit. better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the IRS.

I have a friend that owns a small business that I do the books for. he goes 3 years in a row without filing but then on the 3rd year he files all 3 at once and just pays the penalties.

Not filing is not as bad as filing fruadulently, but if you get audited, then all hell breaks loose. If you do file but don't pay what is owed, you pay severe penalties while paying it back.

If you don't file and don't get audited, then you are alays looking over your shoulder which is no ay to live for some people.

why wouldn't you file, 50-100k is not shit in taxes after all the deductions and write offs you can take for being a business owner. There are plenty of them and plenty of loop holes. If you are just going to file for this year than I suggest not trying to take a lot of deductions or ones that have a high red flag rate or audit risk.

If you have previous years w-2s/1099s I would do the taxes and see what kind of tax hit you may be taking. Is this on the books or a cash buisness.

^^^WTF was that??? Heartburn??? LMFAO!!!

Soccer Jerseys

There are not a great number of stuff on this entire world that provide consumers with each other like football does. The activity has arrive an extended way from currently being the well-known man's activity while in the 90's to become identified since the most glamorous and well-received activity within the globe. Football groups equally at Nationwide and club amounts possess a following that transcend barriers of borders and cultures. Football stars are demi-gods who're worshipped by individuals of all ages and groups in great numbers.

So if you happen to owe allegiance to a crew or revere a footballer for his expertise, charisma or character, you could proudly flaunt it in your Football Shirt. The planet cup or any important Worldwide levels of competition is on so you like to get from the spirit by giving vociferous assistance to your crew. What improved way for you to do it than spell your enthusiasm in your Football Shirt?

Club stage football seriously isn't far behind and it is a yearly ritual, from your hugely widely used English Premier League to skillful Spanish La Liga and testosterone infused Italian A-league, you may have curiosity in any or all of them.

And what about Beckhams, Lampard, Ronaldos and Messis in the football planet? They in all probability have far more effect on today's youth than any on the fantastic globe leaders. For anyone who is a diehard fan of any in the star gamers, you can not miss Football Shirts with their names printed on them.

Even though your enthusiasm can cross boundaries therefore you can comply with the activity inside a remote corner from the entire world, it is not constantly likely to lay your fingers on football kits of your respective favourite crew the place you might be. This is exactly why ordering football merchandise on-line is usually a treasured solution attainable for you.

Why decide to purchase Football merchandise on line?

On the net retailers stock up football kits of all key Worldwide and club groups. You can actually undergo all the gallery and make your alternative.

From shirts to bags, from wrist bands to Football Socks you'll unearth lots of football gear on-line.

In lots of areas it could possibly be likely to discover merchandise of community football groups. However the activity does not abide by like boundaries; you may not comply with your neighborhood groups but most likely 1 from a diverse continent. Similar goes for any football star. Web based retailers will supply merchandise from varied areas for the planet, irrespective of wherever that you are for nominal charges.

The activity has undergone remarkable alter lately and so have shirts and jerseys. But when you're a follower of your glorious previous of your activity, you will get kits of today's groups and gamers modified right into a retro model. Therefore you receive the very best of the two worlds.

You can actually have your favourite footballer's jersey selection, identify and so forth printed in your shirt and ensure it is customized. You’re able to also have customized produced styles.

You will discover kits in all sizes and for young children at the same time.

Even though obtaining football merchandise from a shop may very well be high priced, you preserve prices shopping for it on the net.

Be ready to get a thrilling football time together with your merchandise so as.

**broken link removed**

File man for the past 3 and just pay the taxes and pens better off that way than fraud

Love it, this thread is 4 years old and everyone is giving this guy advice LMAO. I highly doubt he is going to read this, and even if he does, it's a little too late haha.

However, this is good advice for other people in his situation. I own my own business and the tax write-offs are very nice. I didn't pay anything into what I was supposed to, I'm a 1099 and we have to pay 100% of our own SS taxes and medicare, and my accountant did my taxes and I owed exactly....$51. There are tons of write-offs, so use them people. Don't fall behind because an audit will drive yuo insane, they pick apart your life

Last edited:
knock off handbags

Regardless if you are buying a Juicy Couture bag, a Hermes, a Coach bag, Gucci, or Clava bag, the handbag designer usually offers clues for recognizing that their goods are genuine. Girls can unearth designer handbags just about everywhere, from road corners, to premium outlet malls, and in substantial conclude stores. The issue is, how do you spot the knock from a designer leather handbag which you choose to invest in from a genuine content from a brand-name provider?

Even resale outlets will carry what seems to become an genuine brand. Your task will be to come to be accustomed to having the ability to establish the distinctions amongst a knockoff and an genuine purse.

Subsequent are 5 ideas that can assist you discern an genuine handbag from a fake.

one. Appear with the seams. Do the patterns line up, and will be the leather items stitched with each other in this type of method the leather seems to become appropriately aligned? Fake handbag manufacturers will never care in the event the patterns are incorrectly aligned, or in the event the leather is seamed haphazardly. Sloppy development ought to indicate an instantaneous red flag for you the bag is actually a phony.

two. Appear on the title brand label inside of the purse. Would be the identify spelled effectively? As an example, in case you have been trying to purchase a Clava bag, however the title was spelled with an "n" alternatively of "v" then you definitely would know for confident the "Clana" bag was a fake. Head to a bodily shop and review the cloth, leather, labels and tags. Only then will you actually understand what is fake and what's the actual offer.

three. Really feel, odor, and touch the leather. Is it gentle and pliable or is it stiff and synthetic feeling? Replicas quite often instances glance much like their brand identify bags, but they do not sense or odor like a genuine designer bag.

four. Does the handbag include an authenticity card? It is a simple approach to inform in the event the purse is authentic or possibly a fake. Even when there is a tag hanging in the bag, don't suppose that you happen to be gaining the genuine factor until eventually you look at it carefully.

five. Will be the purse's handles identical dimension? Particularly usually, a producer who's doing designer handbag knockoffs will make products and solutions that incorporate a multitude of flaws. Should you just looked at one particular handbag only, you may not perceive the distinctions. But when you set two handbags aspect by facet and glimpse at then up coming to one another, you might want to very easily have the ability to inform which purse is actual and which a single can be a fake.

You are going to also like to shell out interest to how the merchandise is packaged. More costly bags feature really boxes and fairly tissue paper. Right after all, they ought to, seeing that a lot of designer handbags charge a lot of money. If you happen to obtain a bag which is just been tossed right into a plain vanilla wrapped box, be suspicious if anyone has pulled a quick 1 on you and you have been deceived.

Was the merchandise wrapped within a luxury dust bag made from thick, gentle cotton and flannel? More compact leather goods are typically packaged in boxes, versus sitting on the shelf without packaging. Just try to remember that if you happen to have been the designer and also the producer who was developing and selling a substantial ticket merchandise, you'd insist the high-quality can be the very best, due to the fact your popularity is primarily based around the items you offer.

Is a logo straight? Would be the stitches even? Does the bag include an authenticity certificate? It could sound like an extended procedure for identifying if anyone is looking to market you a fake bag, but honestly, every one of the over guidelines and guidelines get put inside a issue of seconds. Possibly it is true or it really is a fake. There should not be any center floor for doubt.

More info here:
designer inspired purses

I haven't claimed taxes for 2 years as a small business owner, and now i'm planing to claim for the 3rd year. What can happen if I try to claim just for the last year, ...is this possible?....What 's the worst/best case scenario anyways....?I'm talking about 50k-100k a year. Any advice would be appreciated.

You can do an amended tax return. It's always better to be upfront with IRS then have them found out later. They are a "service" organization who's sole purpose is to create revenue for the government.

File For those Years You Missed

I encourage you to file for the years you didnt file because if you were operating at a loss (a Net Operating Loss) for both years, then you can carry that loss forward into this current year and reduce your tax bill.

This way you cover your posterior AND get the benefit of carrying those losses forward.

As always, consult a reputable CPA who is experienced with your business type and the line of business which you operate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws