over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin recent question

Download cash app to purchase and coinbase for the wallet. Disregard the histeria and paranoia over coinbase unless you’re dealing with large amounts.

Anyways, buy BTC through cash app and withdraw immediately and place in your coinbase BTC wallet. Takes about 45 minutes to be available. Then you simply send it to the source’s wallet address. Super simple
I think thats what Graybass was looking for.

Really no need for that
He can play around with his Bitcoin while I will let professional investment agents work with my money. This past year was awesome for us

I'm going to try and buy it thru cash app and send it to my wallet on coinbase. then send it right to my guy.
Can I do it that way?

You can also send it to a desktop wallet. No need to use coinbase if you arent using their exchange.

BTW, if you buy coin on coin base with your CC it should be available immediately. It's when you use checking that theres a hold.

I'm going to try and buy it thru cash app and send it to my wallet on coinbase. then send it right to my guy.
Can I do it that way?

You can also send it to a desktop wallet. No need to use coinbase if you arent using their exchange.

BTW, if you buy coin on coin base with your CC it should be available immediately. It's when you use checking that theres a hold.
If someone buys Bitcoin with a credit card, is it considered a purchase or a cash advance? Cash advance usually has fees involved I think. Have to admit I have never done a cash advance and never carry a balance on the credit cards. If you can buy the bitcoins with credit card and then pay it all off the next month without any fees then that would be the way to go.

I was going to state that as well but I wasn't sure if there was a change in policy (not allowed to purchase crypto with credit). I used to recommend that to people and if that is the case it's definitely the way to go with coinbase. The problem with coinbase is they rip you off with charges :eek:

I want to add someone recently used an ATM to sent us Bitcoin to pay for DNP and they were charged a massive 20% (without them knowing) so definitely don't go down that route either.

What about a debit card? Two different things!
ARRRRRRRG Cash app is asking my for all kinds of ID to purchase Bitcoin. I can't figure out how to scan my license where cash app asks for it.
JUST FUCK ME IN THE ASS HARD PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I give up. This is what I was talking about! Spent the last hour trying to buy bitcoin with cash app FUCK IT FUCK ME! Back to coinbase

Take a breath bro. Tech shit can be infuriating when it's new.

If you have a CC use that on coinbase. I have the highest verification there is on coinbase so I cant say for certain what the rules are for you. I honestly think if its up to 1k, a credit card will say "funds available instantly". A checking card and a debit card are treated the same for obvious reasons. You "may" have to contact your bank if it's a smaller one and tell them that a charge is coming through from coinbase. A lot of banks are cunty about crypto even though hedge funds are buying hundreds of millions and inflating each coin...It's total bullshit but it's part of the game.

I know that I can order 10k in crypto a day and have the funds available instantly. You should be good for a grand but Im not positive.

You just need to navigate the bullshit first (set up 2FA, get your license scanned, possibly deal with your bank, whatever) and you're good to go.

If you use cashapp, it should be as simple as using your credit card to preorder fast food. If not, you may be doing something wrong or that changed too.

ARRRRRRRG Cash app is asking my for all kinds of ID to purchase Bitcoin. I can't figure out how to scan my license where cash app asks for it.
JUST FUCK ME IN THE ASS HARD PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I give up. This is what I was talking about! Spent the last hour trying to buy bitcoin with cash app FUCK IT FUCK ME! Back to coinbase

Take a breath bro. Tech shit can be infuriating when it's new.

If you have a CC use that on coinbase. I have the highest verification there is on coinbase so I cant say for certain what the rules are for you. I honestly think if its up to 1k, a credit card will say "funds available instantly". A checking card and a debit card are treated the same for obvious reasons. You "may" have to contact your bank if it's a smaller one and tell them that a charge is coming through from coinbase. A lot of banks are cunty about crypto even though hedge funds are buying hundreds of millions and inflating each coin...It's total bullshit but it's part of the game.

I know that I can order 10k in crypto a day and have the funds available instantly. You should be good for a grand but Im not positive.

You just need to navigate the bullshit first (set up 2FA, get your license scanned, possibly deal with your bank, whatever) and you're good to go.

If you use cashapp, it should be as simple as using your credit card to preorder fast food. If not, you may be doing something wrong or that changed too.

Follow the above.

I was just going to comment on crypto in general so will post that here. It looks like it is going back up. It could go all the way and higher but I doubt it. Hopefully it doesn't move up and then crash even more. Time will tell. I am watching it closely as I am looking to sell but have held it hoping it will do what it's doing right now. I bought $1000 DASH the other day and that went up 60% in a few days and even after todays crash it's still 30% over what I paid.

For one off purchases I would always go with the cashapp so OP hopefully you can sort that out. I know it's frustrating especially when getting started. When I first started with coinbase I had to wait months for my ID/account to be verified so I could deposit funds. I had given up and received a random email approx 3 months later. In that time I think BTC had doubled so I lost out big.

If you’re buying on coinbase you can park USD on the site and buy btc with the USD and then transfer to a wallet off of coinbase then transfer to your drug dealer. This way you won’t be subjected to the volatility of crypto. You won’t run into holds on your btc that way (anti money laundering law) if you clear USD on the site with ACH deposit or wire transfer.

It just takes a little bit of planning.

Can I do it that way?
Yes but the transfer to your wallet takes about 45 minutes to become available to send to your guy.

I just made an instant transaction this morning without any problems but it is very frustrating because Idk the terminology. I was scared to mess up because I didn't want to lose my money. I use Coinbase. I'm not a rep and I'm not promoting them in any way. There just a reputable place to set up a wallet. Linking my debit card was instant as well. The only thing that took time was waiting for them to verify my ID. I had problems with cash App so I just abandoned that route. I bought and sent with Coinbase within a matter of minutes

Yes but the transfer to your wallet takes about 45 minutes to become available to send to your guy.
Your complicated it by using two different apps when you c
Can I do it that way?
You can do it all with Coinbase. No reason to use two different apps.

The ones bashing Bitcoin just don’t understand it I think. Just FYI Bitcoin is UP 273,546% since inception. Show me anything else that’s gone up that much in value in less than 10 years?

I feel like just giving you phone number to help you through it. Bitcoin frustrated me forever as well. Couldn’t figure it out. Cashapp fixed that for me as it’s so easy. I went through the same frustration getting signed up though. Had difficulty scanning my license too. Was ready to smash my phone. I ended up reaching out to customer service and you can email them the info as well. Takes about 7-10 days for the process to go through. I actually ended up scanning my license eventually. Once it’s set up, it’s real easy and bitcoin is available ASAP. I transfer to my sources wallet through cashapp as well.

You can transfer money into coinbase and hold it there as cash (dollars) it won't lose value. Once the funds clear you can but whatever BTC you need and turn around and transfer it immediately.

Once again as I'm about to add funds to my bitcoin account, It takes a giant dump! On top of that coin base just announced today that on the 19th they are suspending all "XRP" trading?
What is XRP? Their announcement said this does not effect the bitcoin wallets. Anybody shed some light on this. Also before you tell me how easy it is to buy and send bitcoin some other way, forget about it.
I am bitcoin illiterate. When ever I deposit funds in it takes 5-7 days to be available to send. Usually that's when my money will lose value! Jesus!
Should I just go ahead and deposit funds like normal?
XRP IS A ALT COIN. TOTALLY DIFFERENT COIN. ALT COINS ARE NO WHERE AS GOOD AS BITCOIN. BITCOIN IS THE FIRST AND MOTHER OF ALL DIGITAL CURRENCY. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT XRP. THE REASON WHY COINBASE IS GONNA STOP SEELING XRP IS CAUSE THEY HAVE A SEC CASE AGAINST THEM AND THE NEWS HAS CAUSED XRP TO PLUMMET.

I feel like just giving you phone number to help you through it. Bitcoin frustrated me forever as well. Couldn’t figure it out. Cashapp fixed that for me as it’s so easy. I went through the same frustration getting signed up though. Had difficulty scanning my license too. Was ready to smash my phone. I ended up reaching out to customer service and you can email them the info as well. Takes about 7-10 days for the process to go through. I actually ended up scanning my license eventually. Once it’s set up, it’s real easy and bitcoin is available ASAP. I transfer to my sources wallet through cashapp as well.
[/QUOTE
DUDE IVE BEEN THERE FEEL YOUR FRUSTRATION. I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH SCANNING MY LICENSE TOO TELLING ME ITS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH. I LOST IT. I USE SWANBITCOIN.COM THEIR ONBOARDING WAS SO SIMPLE PLUS THEY AHAVE SMASH BUYS WHICH ARE REACURRING BUYS WEEKLY MONTHLY BI-WEEKLY HOWEVER YOU WANNA SET IT UP. AND AUTOMATICALLY IT GETS DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT NO WORK NECESSARY. I HAVE A REFFERAL CODE IF YOU LIKE FOR A FREE $10. SEND ME A PM IF INTERESTED.

I know this but how can I purchase bitcoin and send immediately. I buy bitcoin it always says 5-7 days till I can send to another wallet! I'm not getting it. I can use cash app to buy bitcoin for 1K and more?
I need to make purchase now. Some of you guys have spare coin for this shit I do not. Afraid if I use another mode I'll lose the money. Using coinbase and buying from my bank account to fund my bitcoins is all I know how to do. If I buy with cash app does it go to my same wallet I have on coinbase? WTF!?
SCREW COINBASE THE FEES ARE TOO HIGH. USE SWANBITCOIN.COM I HAVE A REFFERAL CODE TOO FOR A FREE $10 HIT ME UP IN PM. IF U NEED HELP IT WOULD BE PLEASURE.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws