advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is a relationship worth continuing if the sex sucks?

Communicate, communicate, communicate. And if this doesn't work, try communicating!

I will tell you like this. My wife now was with 1 other guy her high school sweet heart. Which evidently didn't know how to have great sex either cause she had no clue. Anyway after slowly teaching her what i know which is not everything but I think i am pretty good. She has finally came around to being a great partner in the bed room. It took time and she had no clue what she was doing what so ever. Its all based on if you love her and she is the 1 for you? If so then teach her and work with her to make her your own fun partner. Other wise go find someone that as a lot more practice and is better.

you are not worth her time, please let her go maybe she will find a better guy

Been with this girl for a year now. Was seeing her for 3 months before I moved in with her. (Way too soon, I know.) I do love her and I know she truly loves me but the sex is less than stellar. Prior to her I was having mind blowing swx with several other girls. What the hell do I do? Been torn for months. And I have no where really to go if I were to end it. Really sucky situation and I can tell you this is why you dont move in with a girl unless you KNOW shes the one.

Issue number 1, "Love her in just 3 months" issue #2 move in with her without even knowing her, hmmm, recipe for disaster, however w that being said. Relationships can workout, miracles do happen but those are just a few exceptions. Sex is not everything in a relationship, sex is part of it but not "ALL" of it. The issue with sex could be fixed by communicating, communication is the key to "ANY" relationship but how can you have a communication with someone you don't even truly know? :banghead::rolleyes:

Sex is very important, if you two eventually get married and are not happy with your sex life one will stray.

Give her some time to get comfortable with you sexually. Then she will feel comfortable with herself to try new things or get more involved during sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been with this girl for a year now. Was seeing her for 3 months before I moved in with her. (Way too soon, I know.) I do love her and I know she truly loves me but the sex is less than stellar. Prior to her I was having mind blowing swx with several other girls. What the hell do I do? Been torn for months. And I have no where really to go if I were to end it. Really sucky situation and I can tell you this is why you dont move in with a girl unless you KNOW shes the one.

Question you have to ask yourself is what made the Sex with the other girls mindblowing?
And what make Sex with the current girlfriend subpar? Certain things they did or did not do. Break it down and I'm sure you will find not only the answer but a solution

I know this was posted awhile back but curious as to what happened. For me, and even being a girl, having sexual chemistry with someone is really important. Yes, you can teach each other stuff but you both have to be really open and vocal about what you want and willing to do what it takes to please your partner.

Communicate, communicate, communicate. And if this doesn't work, try communicating!

Exactly. When it comes to this stuff, you HAVE to communicate. Yeah you may feel like you're hurting the person's feelings but in a relationship it's important to be able to feel comfortable enough to be open.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member