over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my HGH ruined?

Wayacrucis

Registered
So there was a 48 hour power outage in my area due to an ice storm. After about 30 hours my gf decides to empty our fridge since it was no longer cold. I had about 600IU of hyges in there and she put them in a grocery bag along with their boxes and left them outside to stay cold. I guess they were outside for about 30-45 minutes and then I got home and brought them back in. The weather was -5.

Now I know that if gh is frozen it's no good. It's a protein..so if it freezes it is dead.I took a look and obviously there were no icicles or anything inside the vials. Visually they looked the same, I mean really..how do you tell if the power is frozen or not.I've gh serum tested these kits and they've tested out in the 27-30 range with 8IU. Would you guys say the best way to have peace of mind is to have another gh serum done to make sure the gh is still alive?

Last edited:
Long term peptide storage is to be maintained at very low temps. It's perfectly fine, I'm not sure why you would think otherwise.

Long term peptide storage is to be maintained at very low temps. It's perfectly fine, I'm not sure why you would think otherwise.

Well, I looked up online and all the pharma brands say:

A) do not store in freezer (freezer is -18, big difference from -5, but still)

B) do not use is powder is frozen

either way wouldn't you still use them? case closed

They are ruined...send them to me ill dispose of them

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

either way wouldn't you still use them? case closed

Well it's for my off season bulk and I'll be using slin. No point pinning myself with something that might be destroyed for 3 months. That's why I was wondering if a gh serum would indicate if it's still g2g or not. Better to spend $50 and have peace of mind

To be honest, I don't think many people here can tell you for sure. Most would guess they haven't been damaged and are fine to use. Obviously, a serum test would know better than any one of us.

You already have them, might as well use them up. Then you will know one way or the other.

I remember somone posting this question recently and many mentioned the powder is freeze dried so as long as they are not reconstituted then there should be no problem. If you reconstituted and froze then its a waste.

Well it's for my off season bulk and I'll be using slin. No point pinning myself with something that might be destroyed for 3 months. That's why I was wondering if a gh serum would indicate if it's still g2g or not. Better to spend $50 and have peace of mind

There ya go ya answered yr own question
put yr mind at rest and do the test.....
O BTW that is the ONLY thing a hgh serum test indicates

Not supposed to freeze, but I doubt its completely ruined, might have lost some potency.

Ak

Just use the damn things. It's a big assumption to think they never hit temp extremes on shipment unless ur getting straight from a pharmacy. Order in summer it's hot, winter temps and high altitudes its cold. Just use em.

I, for one, would be very curious to see if they test any differently on a serum test than last time.

To be honest, I don't think many people here can tell you for sure. Most would guess they haven't been damaged and are fine to use. Obviously, a serum test would know better than any one of us.

You sir hit the nail on the head.

So just to update, I am having a GH Serum test done tomorrow to see what's up. Last time these tested at 12.5 with 4IU which is decent.

What's weird is that I started using them two days ago. So, I've injected twice so far, and both injections caused a small red bump and redness immediately after I pinned. The bump and redness completely subside 1-2 hours after injection. I remember with Kefeis I would get red welts that would be huge, red and would last 1-2 days. These are completely different..and just seem to be irritating my skin for an hour after injection and they fully go away after. I never had these bumps or redness occur with the exact same hyges I was using 2 months ago. Same batch, same supplier, same everything.

Last edited:
No

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member