over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Phil Heath all Insulin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-boy said it best. If you think the guys at the top aren't pushing the envelope to get there, then you are crazy!

I don't know dosages, but I know it's everything (slin included)

To the people who think Phil is all slin, then why dont you give it a try and let us know how it all works out for you

i cant see why people would say phil is all insulin, an then condem him

thats like saying ronnie coleman is all steroids

markus ruhl is all synthol

or nassar is all HGH

wen ur that big, all you really are is great genetics with a boat of drugs in you,

irrelevant of wat you use, this is professional bodybuilding,
i cant understand why someone would condem a slin user and say that there not real muscle, coz the slin did all the work, but then praise another bodybuilder who probably uses 5 grams of gear a week, lol im guessing they dotn think 5 grams of gear will build muscle either?

besides dexter jackson is known to use a boatload of insulin, even before standing on stage, so its not like phil is the only guy using it

That why he has that hard turtle shell stomach that looks like something out of Ninja Turtles on stage every show? Haha!

Killer stack ......I was actually put in touch with Phil heath and Frank Mc grath at about the same time .....both were interested in my help because they heard I was knowledgable ....and wasn't some gay shmoe type or looking to swing from their nuts .....they both were really broke and heard I liked to help people .....Phil health "stack was 800 mg of t-400 and 40 eq .....with zero gh [Frank's was more than double that ].....this was maybe 4 months before his USA win.....he HAD not used gh yet ......[ the guy had zero knowledge of drugs period and was broke as hell ] .....He then got introduced to Jay Cutler and Jay took over from there [getting sponsorship and I am sure hook ups as well].....The last e-mail I reciecved from Phil when I didn't end up helping him said he was looking into gh , winnie ,test , and tren .....but seeing his pics of the usa that yr ...I 'd say he probably didn't use gh ....as his condidtion was very dry and lines were nice and clean ....plus he only weighed 212 .....Do I think the 30 lb he has added the last 5 yrs has made him look better ? Nope .....his head is bigger ...his abs are coming apart ....waist is bigger .....and his muscles look too blown up for my taste .......But the guy is defnately the best in the world right now or at least top 3 ......he is amazing plus on top of that he is a cool guy and reps bbing quite well .......He definately added Gh and I don't think it helped him much .....he is holding more water these days .....he gets ripped ....but looks softer and the lines arent as clean imo .......could insulin have played a role ? Yep ......but if a guy like Dante or Skip say no ,then I would believe them [ Skip isn't going to bs and has known Phil from the very begining.....he saw his genetics from day one and put us together] I don't know why you guys don't get that Dante and Skip are as honest and solid as they come period end of story .......My God ....Dante posts not for the the sake of his business you silly rabbits......he posts because he loves bbing , likes to help others , and wants to maybe keep people healthy as well informed .[ not fooled by internet hersay] Believe me ......he has better things to do with his time .......who do you think he really trying to protect ? I can tell you I know two pros very well [ both have placed top 5 in pro shows in the last couple yrs ] neither uses or likes insulin [both tried yrs ago ....one with Milos and one with my help ]......I don't think it is popular much at all [I did like it myself though].....and I think gh is more popular than ever because it is cheap and available ...... but after a number of yrs ....it thickens the skin...and the skin gets certain look to it .[if you get into the over ten iu doses for long periods ....] you see head , hand , feet , and nose growth .....your seperation decreases......you look watery and puffy while being lean [ probably not healthy either .....thats just and observation .....so gh isnt the end all ,be all that it is being hyped as of lately imo.].....did ronnie and jay use insulin ? I don't know .....but my opinion is yes ......did they abuse it ? Nope they are genetic freaks with great response to drugs, I bet there cycles were in the 2 gram range ......btw my two pro friends are in the 2-3 gram range ......I just think you fellas that aurgue with dante and think he is hiding the truth are so off base ......i personally have known the man for 18 yrs ......he is freaking honest as they come .....he an east coast old school guy and as honorable as they come ....and I put that on my life!!! He went from working for 12 bucks an hour to multi millionare in 7 yrs because he built his rep first over a period of yrs on the net by being honest and helping others......his products are top notch and they speak for themselves.....he doesn't need to pimp his company or himself ......His actions speak for themselves ......I like you killerstack....you are pretty smart and honest yourself .....but this going back and forth with Dante is funny to me ......because if you knew him as I do ....you would see you have been wasting your time .....I promise you he is a solid guy that in person you would like a lot .....

you are clueless.

I have heard people say this about Phil Heath, that he gained alot very quickly by using large doses of Insulin and that his physique reflects that and that his muscle is not "real muscle".

I have not experimented with Insulin but how is it possible to gain large amounts of freaky mass with it? How much are guys like Phil Heath taking and are they taking it all day everyday?
` SURE YOU DID :rolleyes:

I'm not sure why everyone says Heath gained all this mass so very quickly. I think he weighed about 215 when he won nationals and he went pro in 2006. That means he's gained about 30 pounds over 5 years. With great genetics (which all the pros have), that's doable. I think he looks great. Sure he's taking everything, but all the pros are. There are gym rats all over the country taking what he's taking and they look like crap in comparison. Genetics and discipline are the key factors. Yes, you gotta run the gear, but don't think for a second that Joe Blow can simply reproduce his gear protocol and look the same.

How am I am clueless? Please explain ......lol.....this should be interesting

I'm not sure why everyone says Heath gained all this mass so very quickly. I think he weighed about 215 when he won nationals and he went pro in 2006. That means he's gained about 30 pounds over 5 years. With great genetics (which all the pros have), that's doable. I think he looks great. Sure he's taking everything, but all the pros are. There are gym rats all over the country taking what he's taking and they look like crap in comparison. Genetics and discipline are the key factors. Yes, you gotta run the gear, but don't think for a second that Joe Blow can simply reproduce his gear protocol and look the same.

in bold = :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just my opinion here, aas, slin or whatever anybody uses, they ALL have to work hard in the gym, eat right, sleep and bust ass. I dont care what they use. It still amazes me. Personally I always like the leaner styles of Labrada or if any bigger Sergio. Regardless if your taking anything or natural they all train hard and eat right so I applaud anyone who can get to that level.

who cares? he won. even if he didnt have a "foundation" what difference does it make? hes only being judged one day out of the year. people really tend to hate on this guy because hes blown up so quick and his ascension came so fast and what would appear effortlessly. genetic superiority sucks when youre not the superior one.

A younger Phil and Jay . . .

I don't know when this was taken.

Attachments

• young heath and cutler.jpg
    young heath and cutler.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13,758
I did 80 units of insulin a day for a year. It certainly didn't turn me into a mass monster! Upon waking, 20units humalinR/20 units humalinN. Preworkout 40 units humalinR. How I survived that year, I don't know. I passed out from hypoglycemia several times. I was using 2 grams of test with it...no hgh. I get tons more out of hgh than I ever did with insulin alone(with gear of course). I actually don't even like using insulin with my hgh any more because it always makes me feel like shit! But, it does shuttle nutrients, aminos, etc. very well to the muscles post workout. Insulin is not the miracle drug that will make you look like Phil Heath. That's called genetics my friends. I'm sure he uses what all the rest use, but those guys have one in a million genetics.

A young Phil Heath

Phil was probably about 12 when this was taken!lol. Jay has lumpy bicep.

I did 80 units of insulin a day for a year. It certainly didn't turn me into a mass monster! Upon waking, 20units humalinR/20 units humalinN. Preworkout 40 units humalinR. How I survived that year, I don't know. I passed out from hypoglycemia several times. I was using 2 grams of test with it...no hgh. I get tons more out of hgh than I ever did with insulin alone(with gear of course). I actually don't even like using insulin with my hgh any more because it always makes me feel like shit! But, it does shuttle nutrients, aminos, etc. very well to the muscles post workout. Insulin is not the miracle drug that will make you look like Phil Heath. That's called genetics my friends. I'm sure he uses what all the rest use, but those guys have one in a million genetics.

OPut of curiosity, were you on the liquid diet then? I think you would have loved it more buddy if you had taken gh with it=-)

from everything I read, insulin is nearly useless without HGH. I bet if you had run HGH with all that slin, you would have seen significant changes

OPut of curiosity, were you on the liquid diet then? I think you would have loved it more buddy if you had taken gh with it=-)

This was back in '94-'95 when insulin was new to bodybuilding. My diet was 9 meals a day of chicken breasts and white rice. Protein drinks weren't an option because they tasted like shit! In those days 4ius of saizen was a minimum of $40. 13ius of humatrope was $143. I couldn't afford hgh. A bottle of insulin was $16...very cheap. I read in a magazine that pros were doing 40units of insulin a day, and that it is the most anabolic substance on earth. So, me and my brilliant mind set was that if I double what pros take, I'll get there that much faster. High dose insulin made me very full and vascular. It always puts on a quick 10Lbs. But it's not muscle. Insulin got me the leanest I've ever been, but did nothing for muscle gain on my body. It was great for causing my heart to pound and palpitate though, if you are looking for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws