over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IV Drip

Vespa103

Registered
OK I have a fight coming up and same day weigh in, I know a guy(firefighter) who can do an IV drip the question is are there different types and which would be best? thanks

IMO bro, not to bash, but all these questions about drugs , iv drips , etc... IMO good conditioning and skill will outrank all those in a fight

why do you need an IV?? are you planning on dehydrating to make weight??

I am also woder ing this myself, I have heard of some guys drying out with some mild dirutecs and then using an iv drip the night before and morn of a show to e hydrate the muscle, it is supposed to make it easier to carb load because you dont have any water in the stomach it is all loading into the blood stream and muscle making it harder to spill over. they say just watch a mirror and when you are looking full dry and tight in the morn stop the i.v. and step on stage.

Talk to big byrd in powerlifting forum. He can drop weight at an incredible pace but let me tell you its HARDCORE..........

depending on how much you have to lose it will be really easy. as a senior in high school i cut from 147 to 135 every wednesday&thursday for our matches thursday night. get a sauna suit, go for a run to get a good sweat going, and then sit in a sauna for a while.

or maybe you are talking about blood doping??? i hope not though...

the fastest way to rehydrate is drink water. I am too lazy to find the study but it was shown that drinking water will hydrate you faster than an iv will.
an Iv is handy when you are in some type of trama and or are at risk of pukeing.

IV.....

I work in medicine and can tell you using an IV is a bad idea. Lex, is right an Iv is only used if the stomach will not tolerate ie food or drink for hydration. It can also be used if sever electrolyte imbalances are at hand. Also most IVs have salt in them (saline 0.9% or .045%) which makes IVs go in to the vascular space or spills in to extracellular spaces ie : sub qutaneous fluid. Also screwing electrolyte imbalances in the body can cause cardiac irritability which means you could throw your heart into fribillation thus causing death. Not to speak of someone who has passed on but Mohammed Benaziza died of this very thing. I would have to say that unless your making some serious cash from competing etc....Is it worth it for an IV?????probably not. I have helped a few guys do this but moreso for making weight and hydration not muscle fullness etc..... :confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws