over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IVAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

playboygrl

Newbies
Ok not to sound stupid or anything but i was checking out this web site to get a few tips and i came accross a post from ivan saying he is dating this one girl ,, i then looked at the thread to find a pic of my good friend staci cole which is not dating this ivan, so i told my friend about this and she asked me to post in this web site saying she is not dating him, she does not even know him,, if you want to check her out go to myspace and type in staci cole just so you know she lives in ft laud florida. well sorry to take up your time but as a friend i really dont like people spreading around rumors about her ex when she already has a bf

Say it aint so Joe say it aint so.

Actually A buddy of mine saw Ivan's thread and said it was all BS cause he knew the girl but I told him F-off it must be a different girl.

I doubt Ivan is that hard up for attention what with his full contact fighting, profootball career etc to make up dumb shit like this.

CROWLER

Ouch, hope it ain't true, but it wouldn't be the first time someone has done it on this forum though.

I am pretty damn sure IVAN would not give us false information...

He is a stand up guy. Maybe there is something going on, we will see??

Could you post a link to her????

Well it looks like Ivan is online and I don't see the original thread he made about the girl but maybe I looked in the wrong forum and just missed it.

CROWLER

man if thats true, thats some pretty sad shit.

hell i think i came on here and told my story about my girl leaving my ass for her computer guy at work.. hahaah

tell me that doesnt put a real hurting on your ego!!! :D

No worries guys

PM me and I will SEND you HER photo almum WITH HER REAL NAME...

And it is true, MANY girls have used her pics pretending to be her. I will give you all the proof you need. This is total BS. She told me she has been dealing with this for awhile. I have no idea who this playboy girl is who just happened to be looking around for some tips on a BB board (uh huh) --- and then comes at me like this. Funny thing is -- she has been to the Voo Doo club and a lot of others, she is from 'Bama.

Last edited:
I find this to be BS, I mean I enjoy IVans, story and comments, but What thrill or kick would he have out of some guys majority he will never meet, patting him on the back about banging some chick if it was fake, I mean what would be his motovation, I believe you IVAN, not that it matters.

It's legit guys, Ivan PM'ed me the proof.

Ivan, you fucking legend, looks like you've got yourself a keeper.

I here ya Ivans a stand up guy on here for a long time. I'm sure he's not trying to get pats on the backs from us. On the other side of this, back to her being a keeper. There are thousands of pics of this girl and her sis all over the internet. There is NO WAY that some pics just got out there and it developed into something bigger, and most of the shots are semi modeling shots or party shots. There's gotta be something behind it. Did this girl want to start some kinda modeling site, is she just an attention hungry little girl. Whatever it is - yeah she's fine as fuck - no doubt about that.....but all the pics on SOOOOOO many sites leaves this girl with a bad taste. Watch out man.....but happy bangings!

haze324 said:
I here ya Ivans a stand up guy on here for a long time. I'm sure he's not trying to get pats on the backs from us. On the other side of this, back to her being a keeper. There are thousands of pics of this girl and her sis all over the internet. There is NO WAY that some pics just got out there and it developed into something bigger, and most of the shots are semi modeling shots or party shots. There's gotta be something behind it. Did this girl want to start some kinda modeling site, is she just an attention hungry little girl. Whatever it is - yeah she's fine as fuck - no doubt about that.....but all the pics on SOOOOOO many sites leaves this girl with a bad taste. Watch out man.....but happy bangings!

Haze, how you been Big PimpDaddy!

Ivan surley wouldnt make this up. Simple just throw up a picture of the two of you and put this thing to rest.
Did she pose In Playboy? Damn sure could from the pics I seen.

and who is playboygrl? My mind says someone from here.... I call Bullshit
On her friend Just 'stumbled' onto the board then just 'stumbled onto the thread..then Just 'stumbled' in here to make a thread about it :rolleyes:

rAJJIN said:
Haze, how you been Big PimpDaddy!

Ivan surley wouldnt make this up. Simple just throw up a picture of the two of you and put this thing to rest.
Did she pose In Playboy? Damn sure could from the pics I seen.

and who is playboygrl? My mind says someone from here.... I call Bullshit
On her friend Just 'stumbled' onto the board then just 'stumbled onto the thread..then Just 'stumbled' in here to make a thread about it :rolleyes:
he cant post a pic of the two of them because he is lying this is the real staci cole http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...2FDF6233-8F62-4466-888333CDFE2B800B1013570328

Ivan said:
PM me and I will SEND you HER photo almum WITH HER REAL NAME...

And it is true, MANY girls have used her pics pretending to be her. I will give you all the proof you need. This is total BS. She told me she has been dealing with this for awhile. I have no idea who this playboy girl is who just happened to be looking around for some tips on a BB board (uh huh) --- and then comes at me like this. Funny thing is -- she has been to the Voo Doo club and a lot of others, she is from 'Bama.
you are so full of it,, when was the last time she was down is south florida then

ok

2 weeks ago -- we had a long talk about all this CRAP you are spewing -- she dated Jeramy Maul YES, but they are over... She does go to Fla here and there, she told me there is extremely VINDICTIVE girl who is/was obsessed w/ her ex...so perhaps this is it....She also told me that she took a lot of pics, she also told me she is 90% sure of who it is -- but you need to get your facts straight there lil lady...

Last edited:
Here is what I have to say on the matter.

Ivan didn't make up he last girlfriend and she was beautiful as well. So....I doubt he needs to piss around making up stories about pretty girls. Steak met his last hot blond and Ivan posted pics of them together. I agree, Ivan post a pic of you and the current one together and that will once again put the doubters in their place. lol....

p.s. thanks for not crying around about 'haters'........lol... :D F*ck I get sick of hearing the MTV catch phrases slung around!

JETHRO TULL said:
Ivan didn't make up he last girlfriend and she was beautiful as well. So....I doubt he needs to piss around making up stories about pretty girls. Steak met his last hot blond and Ivan posted pics of them together. I agree, Ivan post a pic of you and the current one together and that will once again put the doubters in their place. lol....

p.s. thanks for not crying around about 'haters'........lol... :D F*ck I get sick of hearing the MTV catch phrases slung around!
yeah post a pic of the two of you together lol i wanna see this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner